Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Creating another person vs. who that person really is

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
    There is no such person, but....

The more that you tune into who you really are, not focusing so much on who is or is not hiding things or what they appear to have that matches your list, the more plentiful and pleasing variety of potential lovers you'll meet. Your concern seems to be about the extent to which a partner can hide things from you and this is really about the extent to which you feel that you must have vigilance against unforeseen unwanted. A protective stance always draws in more of that from which we are seeking protection. If you're worried about meeting someone next time around who "isn't who he says he is" or even "isn't who he thinks he is" then that is exactly the contrast you'll be attracted to. Who that person actually is (or who he thinks he actually is) is information that is unavailable to us. Other than knowing he is Love, we can never know what is true about another person, we can only and ever know what we are in that moment positioned to see about that person - and what we see about that person is always an indicator of where we are in that moment.

We get more of what we want the more we take our focus off of what is wrong with him or what could be wrong with him.

You asked whether anyone had experience with this and I'm sure all of us do, but I'll say that for me - I am seeing how I can change situations, opinions and attitudes of others by being solidly focused on my Wanted. I initiated a divorce after 18 years of marriage and it's one of the most loving, cooperative, inclusive and expansive experiences I've ever known. I've even manifested a wonderful girlfriend for my husband, whom he met a week after moving out and they are planning to be married. She's lovely and without even really knowing her very well I know that she is perfect for my husband. My "being in the Vortex-ness" about this divorce is just that solid. He was angry at me for two years and I met that anger with a lot of silence and what I'd call prayer. Then he met his GF when he moved out and he "changed." All that anger melted away and we had our beautiful friendship back, just as I had envisioned all along. I also manifested a wonderful living situation for him. All created, not by focusing on what was going wrong in our marriage and not by focusing very much on what I foresaw for him, but by focusing on where I was headed, what I was called to, the very path beneath my own feet. I kept a general knowing that all would be well for him and that I was never to worry about him or feel guilt about my choice to end the marriage.

So yes, we absolutely can change other people and draw in new people, who are not statues or have a list of character traits and opinions that are set in stone. Every person is malleable and changes according to how we see them, and more pointedly - how we see ourselves.
    That's really beautiful and loving - the way you and your ex broke up ... from your side - very interesting indeed. With me it didn't turn that way for he tried to abuse his power because he felt some injustice happened to him. But that's another story. Anyway thank you for your answer. Maybe I am not concerned about hiding part, it's just that when I meet someone, he may be so charming and such a good match in some things that I wish to ignore other things, and vibrations I'm catching as well. Because I'd far rather have fun than not Maybe I have no problem at all - it's just that I gained this clarity recently, because of contrast I had with my ex. So after this clarity which I gained after -"meeting" other guys- I haven't met anyone jet who would be such a great match I am searching for. You are spot on that protecting will not work. I just have to live - I guess. I am a little bit afraid to envision and feel, because as I said I met guys that were having something/s about them that made me feel exactly as if they were it and every time I do this thing: "he is it!!!" At least I know what I want now. And I am eager to experience what's in front of me for it's going to be so amazing this time. Because I am already experiencing amazing with guys who are not "it". And I now know what I want. Little bit aligning here and there-it'll be fine. I'm so happy I received your answer. I can feel a loving place you're coming from. My story with ex is different...I don't wish to go there in this conversation. My whole story is different.
    take care,
    love, Ana.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    satanists that are sacrificing children are valuable?
    never.
    and if someone thinks so, It's because this never touched their own children.
    contrast is good thing, but I'll never say that these who torments and hurts children or whoever it was are valuable.

I want to return to the main question.
    Of course we project, in other words we send our vibration everywhere and naturally attract someone who corresponds to us for every moment.
    Perhaps, those 10 years that you spent with that person was enough because every time when something does not suit someone in relationshep, both parties supplement their vortex with desired things.
    In the Abraham "The Vortex" book they describe many examples of the relationship and influence of our vibration.
    I would recommend to you reread those chapters.
    You spent with this person 10 years old, but there are a lot of people who lived much more together and then decided to part, I call it just the life and experience that we ourselves have created. Believe me, I know this not only as a psychologist, I know this bevause I was there.

The only thing that I would recommend at the moment is just to step away from any thought that concerns relationships completely.
    Because I think that now is not the time to try to create something in this direction.
    There is a momentum that has sertaine vibration, so it would be better to let go this thought at all.
    You do not have to hurry anywhere and do NOT have to decide right now something.
    Because the law of attraction again will bring the essence of what corresponds to the current vibration.
    Try to relax a little bit, or drawing! Draw all that you feel, throw out all the negative feelings on the paper and then just burn it... do anything that will bring you relief, and you step by step will gain a new momentum!

You need to align your energy ie. you have to feel that you feel really good, feel harmony with yourself in the first place, and everything that surrounds you.

Believe me, the larher part of you - the whole Universe already KNOWS all your preferences and took into account every detail of the person you want to meet, he literally stands behind your threshold.

Just let go of all the pros and cons, you do not need to insist on anything and even repeat twice about what you want!

The desired result always appears when we stop insisting on it.

Otherwise the law of attraction will again bring only what corresponds to what is now.

You must completely let go of the old vibration of what is, so that the new will enter into your experience.

Do you guess why it seemed to you that the one you met recently corresponds to your desires but he was married?
    If you will be honest with yourself and think it over, you will understand that you were actually in a hurry and were not aligned, you wanted to meet someone faster, that is, your vibration was mixed, so the law of attraction brought you something that you did not quite want.
    That's why you created this situation for yourself.
    You wanted to show yourself that you are not yet quite aligned with yourself, with vibrational version of your mate that waits for you in your Vortex and that at this moment in fact, you don't need anyone, because you are not ready vibrationally.
    First of all you want to be in harmony with yourself and when you do it then you will see what happens.
    Trust yourself, and believe that the most interesting is always in the unknown.

Do you guess why it seemed to you that the one you met recently corresponds to your desires but he was married?
    If you will be honest with yourself and think it over, you will understand that you were actually in a hurry and were not aligned, you wanted to meet someone faster, that is, your vibration was mixed, so the law of attraction brought you something that you did not quite want.
    That's why you created this situation for yourself.
    well I agree, but it also helped me get over some other guy I liked a lot but I guess thinks he is too old for me. also it served me a lot to make clarity about some things ...to complex to explain right now. If I was ready "he"'d be here

well I agree, but it also helped me get over some other guy I liked a lot but I guess thinks he is too old for me. also it served me a lot to make clarity about some things ...to complex to explain right now. If I was ready "he"'d be here
    Of course, because in our life nothing happens by accidentally, it's fine to realize.
    We literally all create in our experience ourselves.
    some things can repeat again or to remain ''unchanged'' as it seems to us, if we do not take from them the benefit for the sake of which we created them. Or we can say we re-create this for our own benefit.
    Even if we do not like the fact that next to us there will always be only those people or circumstances who vibrationally match to us, this is the immutable law of the Universe.
    And when we take the gift that we have prepared in an unpleasant situation (as it seems to us) for ourselves - this situation changes because it can nothing to give us anymore. That's all.

With me it didn't turn that way for he tried to abuse his power because he felt some injustice happened to him....My whole story is different.
    I guess I'm not sure to where this discussion is veering, but you seem to have started it with a question about whether we can create people to be what we want them to be. Your question was: how much is someone just who they are and how much is someone the aspects of what I focus upon? You asked if anyone had experience in significantly changing someone else and yes, I have. But my point was not to cheer for myself, but to show that we absolutely can influence and direct an experience with a partner, even when that partner is kicking and screaming against us. Things evolve as they do because we believe what we believe, not because any situation is inherently bad or good. My situation is pleasant because I make it pleasant - and still "Work" on it every day. Anyone can do this - change a situation and thereby "change" someone else. Every single person in our life is exactly who we tell them to be - every day in every way. Things never go south because someone else believes he's being treated unfairly, things go south because of what we are focusing upon, what we believe and how we imagine someone else is feeling. You can change any situation at any time into one that is more pleasing to you. We are never stuck with a sad story.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    That's fine, you're certainly not the first person who hasn't liked the answer I've given. Nevertheless, it's always the case that everyone and everything has both wanted and unwanted aspects. It's just how things work.
    So, why do you keep creating people who don't like the answers you're giving them?

Quote Originally Posted by WizardWilliam View Post
    So, why do you keep creating people who don't like the answers you're giving them?
    Whether people get value out of what I write isn't about me or what I write, it's about where they are in relation to what I'm offering. All of that is just right. As such, it doesn't matter to me whether people like the answers I give or not. They're in the right place for them whether they like my answers or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Whether people get value out of what I write isn't about me or what I write, it's about where they are in relation to what I'm offering. All of that is just right. As such, it doesn't matter to me whether people like the answers I give or not. They're in the rigjt place for them whether they like my answers or not.
    It seems to me that you're putting some significant focus on the people who don't like your answers and thus, they keep cropping up, regardless of your like, dislike or indifference to the situation

The reality however, is that I've created you creating them