Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Intentions. How would that feel?

Our Intentions. How would that feel?

This Thread is about maintaining clarity about our intentions and then as Abraham said in today's quotation to "begin addressing the new thought/vibration"

The way I saw great results in my past was to state my intentions daily, so that I stayed clear on them. And the way I began addressing the new thought/vibration was to then ask myself daily, "how would that feel?". My Intention in this thread is to state Intentions daily, and to maintain clarity, because it worked GREAT last time I did this.
    And then to ask my self how that would feel to "
    begin addressing the new thought/vibration" I invite you to join me in this Powerful process!

5-5-2017

I desire and intend to feel good all throughout this day! How would that feel?

I desire and intend to get my car running properly with all four hubcaps. How would that feel?

I desire and intend to be working at a day shift job that pays at least $12.00 per hr., that I like going to. How would that feel?

I desire and intend to be in perfect health. How would that feel?

I desire and intend to be sharing a loving, lasting, rewarding relationship with a woman that is right for me. How would that feel?

I desire and intend to feel good all throughout this evening. That feels like something that is very rewarding and Joyful!

I desire and intend to get my car running properly on Monday, with all 4 hubcaps. That feels like a higher appreciation for my car and a higher appreciation for stability in it.

I desire and intend to be working at a day shift job that pays at least $12.00 per hr., that I like going to. That feels like a higher level of freedom. As Abraham says "You want money mainly because you know the freedom it will bring you".

I desire and intend to be in perfect health. Yes, that feels like a breath of fresh air. I can see myself at the gym now. And seeing myself there feels really good!

I desire and intend to be sharing a loving, lasting, rewarding relationship with a woman who is right for me. That feels very rewarding. I can feel how that relationship would enhance the Joy that is in my life already. It feels rewarding to express Love to someone and to express my Joy with someone else!

Great thread DanC. Abraham has often said we desire things because the way it will make us feel. Abraham also suggest asking myself "why" I want something, to get more in alignment with it. So this seems to meet both of those processes.

I intend to know a deep feeling of joy all day long! That feels exciting!
    I intend to have harmonious interactions with everyone I work with today. That feels peaceful and downstream.
    I intend to have safety, calmness and a smooth flow on my way to work this morning. That feels like serenity.
    I intend to "segment intend" during my day. I desire it because segment intending puts me in the Now moment!

Thanks Natalie. Practicing this process of daily stating my intentions produced great results for me in my past. So I thought I would try what works again. What a concept.

I desire and intend to feel good all throughout this night. That feels like I am on top of the world!

I desire and intend for my car to continue to run perfectly. It got totally repaired today! That feels like Freedom and Faith that the Universe always says Yes to my intentions.. Also posted this in "The Glad Game". I appreciate my car.

I desire and intend to be working at a day shift job that pays at least $12.00 per hr., that I like going to. Just thinking about that feels like relief.

I desire and intend to be in perfect health.That makes me feel strong and invincible.

I desire and intend to be sharing a loving, lasting, rewarding relationship with a woman who is right for me. That feels like sharing. Sharing Love and the feeling of giving Love. Yes!

I intend to know a deep sense of Joy today. That feels fabulous!
    I intend to have harmonious interactions with everyone I interact with today. Harmonious interactions feel uplifting and fun.
    I intend to meet "my man" for dinner tonight. Spending time with him feels awesome and is always mentally fascinating!
    I intend to segment intend today. I intend that because segment intending keeps me in a state of presence.

I desire and intend to feel really good this night. That feels like a connection with the Vortex!

I desire and intend to be working at a day shift job that pays at least $12.00 per hr., that I like going to. That feels easy and natural to me to be working a day shift. Yes, I like that feeling of easy and natural for my work life!

I desire and intend to be in perfect health. That feels like satisfaction. I Love that feeling of satisfaction that I have when I leave the gym.

I desire and intend to be sharing a loving, lasting, rewarding relationship with a woman that is right for me. That feels exciting and fun. It feels good to be going out again and traveling again with a woman who is my best friend!

I desire and intend to be playing drums in a band again. That feels like the highest level of Fun I know! I Love feeling that harmonious feeling of co-creating with others!

I intend to feel very Joyful today. That feels like something that makes me look forward to this day!I intend to segment intend throughout my day. That feels like I have some control about my day. Feels like I am co-creating with the Universe!I intend to experience a safe, calm and smooth flow as I am driving. That feels like internal Peace and Serenity. I intend to be patient with myself at work, as I am learning a new procedure at work. That feels like kindness and Love. And I Love treating myself that way!

Thanks Natalie for joining me in this co creative process. "It is good to come together for the purpose of co creating" - Abraham

I desire and intend to feel lots of happiness and Joy. That feels like my true self coming through!

I desire and intend to be working at a Day Shift job that pays at least $12.00 per hr., that I enjoy going to. That feels like being in harmony with my friends and my social life.

I desire and intend to be in perfect health. That feels like like I am limitless to me!

I desire and intend to be sharing a Loving, lasting and rewarding relationship with a woman who is right for me. That feels expressive, fun and Joyful!

I desire and intend to be in a state of Presence and Allowing. That feels natural to me!

Indeed Dan. I also visualize my intentions for about 30 seconds or so after I type them in. Works for me. Of course I visualize just for the fun of it. Not trying to create anything when I visualize.

I intend to feel really, really good all through this day! That feels like Source living through me. And I love that.
    I intend to have a fun time visiting with my daughter this weekend. That feels supporting. Us supporting each other as we have great times doing things together!
    I intend to segment intend all through today. I like doing that because the longer I do it the more I see the results from it in certain segments of my day.
    I intend to have harmonious interactions with everyone I am working with today. That feels very relaxing to me!
    I intend to do something really nice for a total stranger today. That feels like something words can not describe. Love that feeling!

Agree Natalie. To me that is the best time to briefly visualize my intentions.

I desire and intend to Enjoy a relaxing evening this evening. That feels like 100 lbs have been lifted off my shoulders!

I desire and intend to be working at a Day Shift job that I like going to that pays at least $12.00/hr. That feels like unity with my friends and family again!

I desire and intend to be playing in an organized band again. That feels like a very high level of Joy and satisfaction.

I desire and intend to be in perfect health. That feels like Freedom and Expansion physically!

I desire and intend to be sharing a loving, lasting, and rewarding relationship with a woman who is right for me. That feels like living life to the fullest!