Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Intentions. How would that feel?

I intend to feel total joy today. That feels extremely exhilarating!
    I intend to to experience harmonious interactions with everyone I encounter today. That feels like ease, like harmony.
    I intend to have a fun visit with my daughter this weekend. That feels like love and sharing. I love loving my daughter.
    I intend to segment intend today. That feels like being focused and using intentional thinking. It feels like a better day where I am in the now moment.
    I intend to experience safety, calmness and a smooth flow in all my driving experiences today. That feels like calmness and relaxed and downstream. Yes, downstream. Love it!

I desire and intend to feel really good for the rest of this day and night. That feels like alignment with the Energy that creates worlds!

I desire and intend to have a fun interaction with the woman I am going to meet tonight. That feels happy and rewarding to me!

I desire and intend to be working at a Day Shift job that pays at least $12.00 a hour. That feels like Freedom and Energy. More and more Energy!

I desire and intend to maintain a state of perfect health. That feels the Life giving Energy flowing through me! Feels like a deep breath of fresh air and stamina!

I desire and intend to be focused in my Now moment. That feels like Serenity and deep Joy!

I intend to continue to feel this good feeling I have been feeling all weekend. That feels like eternal bliss to me!
    I intend to segment intend today just as Abraham suggest. "Why I intend to segment intend is because the more I do it, the better my life seems to be.
    I intend to continue to state/write my intentions daily. The reason why is because as Abraham used to ask at the start of a gathering "you are knowing what you are wanting"? This process feels like clarity to me.
    I intend to experience harmony with everyone I work with today. It feels so glorious and wonderful to be in that kind of environment.
    I intend to do something really nice for a stranger today. Doing that feels magnificent! Yes I feel magnificent!

I desire and intend to feel good this evening no matter what. That feels nostalgic! I remember reading about this concept in the "Sara" books.

I desire and intend to continue to see my new found lady friend. That feels Fun and Exciting and Rewarding to me!

I desire and intend to maintain perfect health. That feels like Greatness and Champion.

I desire and intend to be working at a Day Shift job that I like going to, that pays at least $12.00 per hr. That feels like a natural life. Feels natural!

I desire and intend to be in a state of Presence and Stillness 75% of my days. Abraham talks a lot about meditation to be in an allowing state. So this feels like allowing!

I intend to feel Superfridgalistic expealadoses. Just saying that fells fun!
    I intend to find a funny birthday card for my friend today. That feels like laughter and joy, in the finding it and giving it.
    I intend an experience of harmony with everyone I work with today. That feels like a deep sense of serenity, which I love!
    I intend to have a romantic dinner with "my man" tonight. That feels like love, sharing and expressing! Yes!
    I intend to segment intend all throughout my day. Why? Abraham would ask. Because the more I do it, in certain segments of my day, the more I see the results from it.

I intend to continue to feel elated and jubilant today. That feels like ecstasy to me!
    I intend to have a safe, calm, smooth flow in all my travels today. That feels like a deep sense of calmness and peace as I drive.
    I intend to be in harmony with everyone I counter today. That feels like a connection of my IB with the IB of others and that feels fabulous!
    I intend to have fun with my friend at the game tonight. That feels like excitement to me. It feels like "the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat" and I enjoy both experiences, just for the fun of it, with my friend!
    I intend to continue to state and write out my intentions for the day. Abraham says ask our selves why - because even though the universe knows my intentions, this gives me a continued sense of clarity and focus!

Natalie appreciated the "feeling Superfridgalisc Expealodoses" quote! What movie did that come from? That phrase feels like non- resistance to Well Being! Thanks! Been saying it all day!

I desire and intend to be in a state of Allowing tonight. That feels like relaxation and relief! I will make my intentions clear to my self and then feel the Bliss of thinking about fun things!

I desire to be working a Day Shift job that I like going to, that pays at least $12.00 per hr. That fells like Unity with all those I know again!

I desire and intend to be sharing a Loving, lasting and rewarding relationship with a Woman who is right for me. That feels like an expansion of Life and Living to the fullest!

I desire to sleep really good tonight. That feels like a connection with Source which is always about goodness and deep total renewal to me!

Quote Originally Posted by DanC View Post
    Natalie appreciated the "feeling Superfridgalisc Expealodoses" quote! What movie did that come from?
    It was a hit song from the 1964 Disney movie, Mary Poppins, starring Julie Andrews (although they spelled it "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious").

LOL Yes WellBeing it was from the movie Mary Poppins. For some reason that song came back to me as I was intending to feel really good that day. Must have been LOA, from stating that intention daily.

I intend to feel that feeling of being on top of the world. That feels like expansive joy to me!
    I intend to segment intend all throughout my day. That feels like I am building momentum and taking an active role in co-creating my life!
    I intend for some good totally unexpected thing to happen to me today. That feels like excitement and anticipation of what the universe will surprise me with today.
    I intend to share harmony with everyone I work with today. That feels like total inner peace to me!
    I intend to have a safe, calm, smooth ride in all my travels today. That feels like a connection with well being to me.

Thanks WellBeing. I could not remember what movie that song of Joy came from.

I desire and intend to spend the rest of my evening saying Yes to those things I like in my Life. That feels like a strong connection with The Vortex!

I desire and intend to maintain my good health. That feels like eternalness, like strength!

I desire and intend to be working at a Day Shift job that I like going to, that pays at least $12.00 per hr. That feels like a Joyful Expression of productivity!

I desire and intend to be sharing a Loving, lasting, rewarding relationship with a woman who is right for me. That feels like expressing Love! It feels like the sharing of fun times and fun experiences!

Now I desire and intend to have fun playing my drums. That feels like me expressing a Happy Source of Energy!