Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Intentions. How would that feel?

I intend to feel "Beautiful" inside today. That makes me feel like "I am Woman Hear Me Roar"! (In honor of our music themed week.) Fun fun fun!
    I intend to have fun spending time with my man tonight, laughing joyfully as we go out for dinner and a movie. That feels like living life to the fullest.
    I intend to experience safety, calmness and a smooth flow in all my travels today. That feels like contentment with my environment, which is beautiful!
    I intend to do something really nice for a total stranger today. Doing that feels like generosity and a knowing I have abundance!
    I intend to segment intend today. Because as I set my intention in each segment of my day, on a daily bases, I find it happens more and more! Love it!

I desire and intend to experience extreme Joy for the rest of this day and night. That feels like an alignment with the Energy that creates worlds.

I desire and intend to continue to see my lady friend tonight. That feels like a Fun, Exciting and Rewarding life experience!

I desire and intend to be totally present in the Now moment throughout my day. That feels like my form of meditation that Abraham talks about.

I desire and intend to be working at a Day Shift job that I enjoy going to that pays at least $12.00 per hr. That feels like a new free life to me.

I desire and intend to continue to be in perfect health. That feels like the Life giving Energy flowing through me!

I intend to feel really good today. That feels like the perfect state of being to me!
    I intend to have harmony with everyone I encounter today. That gives me a feeling of serenity and relaxation as I visualize it.
    I intend to find the perfect Abraham "meet up" group in BR. That feels like a sharing experience with friends and joyful interaction!
    I intend to experience a safe, calm and smooth flow in all my travels today. That feels like security and safety to me

I desire and intend to fully Enjoy my day and evening off today. That feels like freedom and expression of Life!

I desire and intend to be playing in an organized band again. That feels like alignment with the eternal flow of Joyfulness!

I desire and intend to maintain a state of perfect health. That feels like stamina and strength to me!

I desire and intend to be experiencing a Loving, lasting and rewarding relationship with a woman who is right for me. That feels like an expansion of life experiences and living to the fullest!

I desire and intend to be in a state of total allowing for the rest of this day. That feels like total rest and downstream!

I intend to feel “Marvelous Darling” all through this day. That feels like confidence and like self love!
    I intend to take the action and go to the Abraham meet up group. That feels like co-creation and newness, fresh experience!
    I intend to know safety, calmness and a smooth flow as I drive throughout this day. That feels so serene and relaxed!
    I intend to experience harmonious interactions with everyone I work with today. That feels like oneness and unity of well being with others to me!
    I intend to segment intend all throughout my day. That feels like clarity and intentional thinking to me. Which I love having in my day!

I desire and intend to feel really, really good this evening. That feels like being on top of the world!

I desire and intend to have a fun evening and fun conversation with Lisa tomorrow evening. That feels like the pleasure of friendship and companionship!

I desire and intend to be working at a Day Shift job that I like going to. That feels like what is natural to me. It feels like alignment with my true self.

I desire and intend to be “playing” in an organized band again. That feels like harmony with a Joyful expression!

I desire and intend to maintain my perfect health. That feels like eternalness and limitlessness!

DanC hope your evening with your new "lady friend" is about an abundance of joy! Sorry, I could not resist, after reading your posts.

I intend to fully enjoy this Now present moment. That feels like I am allowing well being to fully flow through me!
    I intend to segment intend today in each segment of my day. That feels like I am controlling the creation of my future experiences, as I see more results from doing this each day!
    I intend to relish spending time with my man tonight for pizza and a dvd. That feels like expressing love and a sharing of life experiences with another! Which I love!
    I intend to experience safety, calmness and that smoothness of flow in my travels today. That feels like a deep inner peace to me!
    I intend to take the action and go to the Abraham meetup group tomorrow. That feels like a communal experience with others who are in the Vortex! Yes!

Natalie, appreciate your thoughts of well being and abundance for me. LOL

I desire and intend to maintain my connection with the Vortex. I feel like I have had a strong connection with it today. I appreciate a connection with the Energy that creates worlds!

I desire and intend to do really well on my appraisal interview tomorrow. That feels like excitement and newness of a new career!

I desire and intend to maintain perfect health. That feels like a stamina and a breath of fresh air to me.

I desire and intend to be playing in an organized band again. That feels like an ecstatic expression with Source.

I desire and intend to sleep really well tonight. That feels like a deep rest and renewal of goodness and well being for in the morning

I intend to feel better and better each day, each hour. That feels like a gaining of momentum on getting back on to where I want to be!
    I intend to have safety, calmness and a smooth flow as I am driving today. That feels like to me!

I intend to continue to go to the Abraham meetup group I went to last night. That feels like a building of friends and a building of co-creative processes!

I intended to segment intend all throughout the day. That feels like relaxation as I move from one section of my day to another and look for proof of that happening!

I intend to experience harmony with everyone I work with today. That feels like a oneness and unity of wellbeing with others!

I desire and intended to feel a super good feeling all through this evening and night. That feels like my natural state coming through with no resistance!

I desire and intend to find a way to have fun and maintain a connection with Source as I do my mundane house hold chores tomorrow morning. (there are a bunch) - That feels like confusion to me. Any ideas anyone on how to do that?

I desire and intend to go on my third date with Lisa. That feels like an expression of sharing fun and deep friendship to me!

I desire and intend to get a letter of acceptance for the job interview I went on today. That feels like a new free life to me where I am more abundant financially!

I intend to be in a state of perfect health. That feels like strength and a feeling of being unstoppable to me!