Thread: Letting it happen, rather than making it happen...

Talking Letting it happen, rather than making it happen...

Hello I've been lurking the forum a while and was inspired to make an account to co-create with my fellow Abers. I've been practising Deliberate Creation for over a decade and would stay I'm somewhat of a master creator.

When I was a "baby" and even a "toddler" creator, I found that I was a "where's my stuff" kinda gal. I seemed to be a better focuser when I had a very powerful desire but at the sametime had a lot of resistance. I was ever doing processes. Hundreds of focus wheels a day and meditating for an entire weekend, that kind of thing. I manifested a LOT of great stuff and I owe it to massive desire and doing THE WORK hardcore.

As time as gone on, I've found a easier way. I find that I enjoy feeling good for feeling goodsake rather than for the manifestation and must say that life is much more magical than I could have imagined this way. I have desires of course! I'd like to buy houses and weigh a little less and enjoy an Abraham Cruise but I let them happen rather than make them happen.

Now I did used to "try" to let things happen in the early days but since I "believed" that I had to focus on the manifestation to make it happen... that's exactly what I had to do. And, when I didn't... well nothing much happened. The missing ingredient at that point was listening to guidance. I thought I had to just sit around and stuff would happen. Not much did because I wasn't on the look out for evidence of my alignment, creative solutions and inspired action. I wasn't having a dialogue with my inner being like I do now. (My IB is called Tabitha btw hence my username )

Now doing nothing entails doing nothing until guidance instructs or inspires and it's working really, really, well. I can literally ask for my next right move and be inundated with good feeling ideas. From something as simple as making a nice cup of tea, going for a run to opening a word document and doing some work on a particular idea.

These things come with time and practise. I certainly couldn't have got from there to there in the old days. I was where I was and that was perfectly ok! I've learnt a balance of cleaning up vibrations when they had something stuck in my craw and changing the subject when it was easier to do so. Understanding what Abe means when she says that the most important relationship is between YOU and YOU also needs time and experience to be realized. I thought I got it until I really GOT it. Now I have an incredible relationship with my inner being, we do everything together and it's wonderful to have that inner guidance with me at all times. Meditation (the silent type) certainly helped this relationship to grow and then trusting when you ask a question and receive a direct answer that it is indeed source also encourages more guidance like it.

I felt to share a little of my story and perhaps having the wonderful POE direct me to any quote collections which can sure up the wonderful vibrational place that I am in. I'd say my general vibe set point is that of contentment. I can dip to boredom (very seldom) but mostly hang out in hope, belief, knowing and certainly I appreciate night and day.

Looking forwards to co-creating with you all

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    wonderful Tabitha!

It seems that you have this figured out REALLY well already!
    So I guess that you have accomplished step 4- which makes you ready to deliberately attempt step 5. Which is a thrilling and adventurous journey of becoming a deeply unconditional lover, and a true master of being happy.

Here is the colllection about that:
    Abe-quotes about step 5

...and you also might want to know what Abe said about step 6:
    Step 6

...Having said this, from your very good place, I have no special idea for you which collection might serve you best from all of them further on. *I* would sift through the Quote-Subforum, -click in the menue the button "Forum" and see it open to all Subfora-, and then scroll down the pages of quotes and quote-collections, and pick those that really call you!

I love reading through them as if it would be a rampage. And also, it always makes me understand any topic deeper, to see it described by Abe from different angles.

Just do what feels BEST to you, here and now!

Thank you so much POE Yes, yes, yes I love the new steps that are emerging and its so very useful to know when you're back in step 1 and even appreciate it. Truly knowing that you really cannot get it wrong takes the edge off any contrast that may come along. You've raised a few awesome points... unconditional loving and the real law of allowing. The former I still have to practise daily, lists of positive aspects is the real key to this in my opinion. Allowing is another skill in itself that takes some understanding and then practise.

As a baby, I had to withdraw somewhat to "protect" my vibration whereas nowadays with the help of some pre-paving and some very on the spot re-paving the world is a much more agreeable place to explore. It's truly wonderful how we evolve as creators the more work and practise we put in. And, the thrill of wanting to be a better creator for the thrill of creating rather than the manifestation is evidence of this evolution I think. Maybe I should have titled this thread a little differently, I wasn't sure what I was going to write about when I started it, I just felt inspired to do so, I seem to be enthralled by the development phase of a deliberate creator at the moment

sounds all sooo good *to me*!!

Love reading about your journey of mastery. I agree that our understanding of the teachings does evolve and grow with our life experience and understanding. We are always expanding and on the leading edge, and this is also true for our relationship with the larger part of ourselves.

For me, I would have worded it a little differently in terms of where you were talking about your relationship, in terms of your relationship with your inner being and letting it grow. And trusting the answers that come in response to asking questions. Which, I really appreciate is such a wonderful thing and all part of our allowing the energy to flow.

Remember that its not so much about growing our relationship with Source. Because it is THERE, there is this fully grown relationship that is ALREADY FULLY present. The question is how much, in any moment of now, are we ALLOWING it fully. It is already fully grown. It is FULL, that relationship FULL. It is just.....how MUCH OF THAT FULLNESS are WE letting IN. HOW much are we letting in NOW....now....right now.
    And as you know the way that we FEEL emotionally indicates how much we are letting in of that full ness, and how much we are pinching ourselves off from it.

I wonder if thinking in terms of ALLOWING would help you to soar even more. Sounds like you are doing a pretty good job of allowing at the moment, but I wonder if there may be even more in terms of allowing the fullness of your relationship with who you really, are, that larger broader source energy part of you. That you can FEEL emotionally, energetically, viscerally in the moment of now, as we allow that energy of our broader perspective to be more fully allowed to flow. It is such a wonderful thing, such a delicious feeling of being loved from the inside out, of love of clarity of bliss.

And that really is the manifestation that we are all really reaching for.
    Being filled with the fullness of who we really are. The total Self, fully merged, fully allowed, here and now, no gap, no resistance, only FULLNESS, only allowing of the FULL perception of who we really ARE. FEELS SO GOOD, so clear. And where things ARE "happening"! Happening right here and now, in that feeling, that FULLNESS, that ALLOWING, that HAPPENING, that unification of SELF.

And the happening is happening in line with our perception.....that is what I believe is really "growing", not the relationship, because that is ALREADY FULL. Its our PERCEPTION, our own perceptions that are growing, growing in alignment with those of our BROADER, larger, eternal, loving, wise, total SELF.

Its a wonderful thing.

Thank you SongBird for that distinction. You are absolutely right. It's a reconnection with source/inner being rather than a discovery of sorts. Which indeed is how it felt (like I'd discovered gold) when first feeling direct contact (again I'm reaching for better words but that's the best I've got atm but I mean the direct knowing that this voice/guidance is source) with IB. Before that I just had a sense of there being an inner being and a very mental understanding of what Abraham meant by a relationship between you and you. So in a way because it felt like an epiphany, it felt new if that makes sense. You are right, I was finally letting it in and vibrating at such a frequency that I could hear what IB had to say. The real growing/expansion was done by source in my asking to understand and form a better relationship with my IB, I'd just infact caught up with that expansion. Compared to the previous trajectory of me bopping around in life with just a mental idea of what IB was.

This actually reminds me of times when I've been OTV and on coming back in, having access to much better thoughts and ideas. And, being amazed that I even "forgot" I was a creator. So in sense just like remembering who we really are, we are remembering our connection to source. Beautiful. I'm looking forwards to my perception becoming even more in alignment with the broader part of me and feeling that fullness more and more

Yes, I guess it is a discovery at first, when we have forgotten for such a long time, maybe since birth! fun.
    I just wanted to make the distinction in my post, because I think when we understand more clearly that it is always there and our part is to simply allow, then its less likely that we are interposing our habits of "effort" into creating a better relationship. When we remember, that it is just a case of allowing that perspective to flow more fully, then it is such a delight and so easy to do, and we feel it instantly, that bliss that joy that love from within.

And I think that it is great to hear that part of us, but the real beauty comes from our feeling it, feeling the beauty of that energy coursing within our being.
    Then we are one with the knowing of Source. And when we feel that knowing from within, it is like we are "hearing" it from within our being, rather than in an audible clairaudient kind of a way.

Again it may be the same thing we are expressing, just different words.....its all such a beautiful gift where we are so blessed.
    But I think that the fine tuning really does help....and it continues to expand and evolve, as our understanding of this relationship grows.

I heard something the other day that you may enjoy.
    It was on a old cruise recording....Abraham offered the words that said it in such a great way.

They said that the way that we FEEL is all about that PERCEPTIAL RELATIONSHIP (ie the relationship between our two perspectives) with our EXPANSION.

With our expansion.....doesn't that feel good.
    Source has already expanded, it is done.....
    So, we could say that it is the relationship WITH our EXPANSION that we are having perceptually.

I love that, songbird!