Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Collective Reality and Its Limitations

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Not at all, if you want to be a deliberate creator!

We all are creators. But the deliberateness of creating and allowing puts a level of awareness, fun, genius and mastership- a triumph- into the game, that isnīt achievable "by default".
    Hmm... so how come some people never get the chance to consciously learn about it? I mean, one thing is being close minded and choosing so, but another is simply being born in an environment where resources such as the books or this forum just aren't available.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ran View Post
    Hmm... so how come some people never get the chance to consciously learn about it? I mean, one thing is being close minded and choosing so, but another is simply being born in an environment where resources such as the books or this forum just aren't available.
    There are endless sources of this teachings. Itīs in almost all fairytales, in most religion and wisdom-systems. This teaching is OUT THERE.

And even more than that- itīs IN you! Source is "your inner being", constantly giving you clues and guidance, open for communication as detailed as you allow it.

The question is, if you WANT to find it- and if you are willing to line up with allowing it.
    -As always- ask, and itīs given.

Abraham used to compare this whole wonderful world to a kitchen so well-stocked that you could make anything you'd like from the contents of it's pantries. They continued that story, comparing our creative "work" to the making of a pie. Sometimes-- Most of the time-- Almost always, we humans wind up putting Tabasco sauce in our pies, simply because that's what other people are doing for themselves.

There's an aspect of you putting Tabasco sauce in your pie in this thread. What does it matter what other people are able to attract for themselves? What beating does it have to have for you? You HAVE attracted these teachings. Do you have to wait until every last person on this Earth has learned and worked with these teachings before you will?

This is a world of diversity. That's what Abraham mean when they talk about this beng a world of Contrast. We didn't come here to have the same experience, or even to believe the same thing. We all have different interests. Some of us are interested in sports and will study (and maybe even practice) that, whilst others are uniquely interested in gravity, so these others will study and play with gravity. Just because the ones who are more interested in sports and, therefore, aren't actively studying gravity doesn't mean that gravity isn't working for these sports-liking ones.Thise same laws are operating, whether we choose to study and play with these laws or not. And that "study and play with" can look very different in a laboratory setting and on a ball field yet be very similar practices. An outside observer might see these two practices and erroneously conclude that these one was studying and playing with the laws of gravity and another was not.

It's the same thing with the LoA. These laws are operating for every particle of this universe. You have the option to decide for yourself what level of awareness and mastery you would like, for yourself. That's what Abraham mean when they talk about each of us coming to our own personal preferences. You get to do that.

But you don't get to do that for one other person, let alone the rest of this world. Everyone gets to choose.

And no one needs to have access to this Forum or to have heard a single word from Abraham in order to develop their own mastery of these principles. Everyone knew this stuff coming into this world and everyone is hard-wired to want to feel better, which is Abraham's"only one answer." Everyone has the basic tools to achieve that "better" that Abraham and we talk about.

Does it make it easier for us to have Abraham's words, books and these for? Absolutely. Is any of this needed? No. That would imply a broken world and this world is not broken. Abraham don't cone to use to fix a broken world or to fix broken people. No one, no world is broken.

You want to study and play with and apply this material? Great! Knock yourself out and do that in the most joyful way you can muster. You're not so much interested in this but composing music makes your heart sing? Then compose your music and let your heart sing to the edges of the universe. In doing that, you'll still be working with the principles that Abraham teach (and that we discuss here), perhaps more effectively than if you had assigned yourself a lesson in Focus Wheels.

Abraham repeatedly point out that we humans are overly and unnecessarily concerned with what other humans are doing and our "interest" or "curiosity" in that does not serve us.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    There are endless sources of this teachings. Itīs in almost all fairytales, in most religion and wisdom-systems. This teaching is OUT THERE.

And even more than that- itīs IN you! Source is "your inner being", constantly giving you clues and guidance, open for communication as detailed as you allow it.

The question is, if you WANT to find it- and if you are willing to line up with allowing it.
    -As always- ask, and itīs given.
    Indeed as the Christ said himself "seek and ye shall find.."

I guess they don't have to know it as "law of attraction" to know it. It's just a name. Yeah, I've noticed how ultimately any religion has similar messages, in essence.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    There's an aspect of you putting Tabasco sauce in your pie in this thread. What does it matter what other people are able to attract for themselves? What beating does it have to have for you? You HAVE attracted these teachings. Do you have to wait until every last person on this Earth has learned and worked with these teachings before you will?
    I guess I'm mostly wondering if it's something that's pre-defined, that we decide before coming here. If we decide "I will learn about the non-physical and the purpose of the physical, in this next incarnation" or some such, or decide not to. It seems like it'd be hard to choose to learn something without consciously knowing of its existence.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    You want to study and play with and apply this material? Great! Knock yourself out and do that in the most joyful way you can muster. You're not so much interested in this but composing music makes your heart sing? Then compose your music and let your heart sing to the edges of the universe. In doing that, you'll still be working with the principles that Abraham teach (and that we discuss here), perhaps more effectively than if you had assigned yourself a lesson in Focus Wheels.
    That's something I hadn't thought of, and... it's kind of a relief. Ever since I learned about all of this, I've kinda felt obligated to learn it, study it, master it. After all it is the basis of all that is, isn't it? Sounds like if there was ever something important to do, it's this. It always seemed like, if I was lucky enough to find out about it, I had some duty to make the best of it.

I guess I'm mostly wondering if it's something that's pre-defined, that we decide before coming here.
    Not really. We usually come in with very general desires. Contrast while here generates the details.
    If we decide "I will learn about the non-physical and the purpose of the physical, in this next incarnation" or some such, or decide not to. It seems like it'd be hard to choose to learn something without consciously knowing of its existence.
    One might even take from that the notion that when we came into the physical we intended to focus on being here in the physical.

That's something I hadn't thought of, and... it's kind of a relief. Ever since I learned about all of this, I've kinda felt obligated to learn it, study it, master it.

After all it is the basis of all that is, isn't it? Sounds like if there was ever something important to do, it's this. It always seemed like, if I was lucky enough to find out about it, I had some duty to make the best of it.
    You're not "obligated " to do anything. It's a tool, one that you don't have to use consciously in the same way that you don't have to really "master" the details of gravity to live a very satisfying life. You see the basics all around you and you know not to walk off a cliff if you want to stay in this body. Now can mastering the details of LOA and gravity be powerful tools? Certainly. But you could go "tra la la la la" along your way and things will work out just fine.