Thread: no faith

Exclamation no faith

Hey people.
    It's my birthday and i'm crying right now.
    The point is, i have a relationship. and i feel no faith in it, my ex was an asshole who dumped and cheated, now my system is full of no faith, overthinking, fear and cheating . etc . i love him so much, but im so afraid to lose him, this is the perfect relationship and my ex gave me an patern of unhealthy trust issues.
    Please help me. i don't know what to do. its so freaking strong .. when my lover talks about other man, i get really upset. im a mess, because of my ****ing ex!

Lots of love people.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Hi, Miqel, and welcome to the Abe Forum.

Since you took the time to register and thus received a welcome letter outlining who we are and how we work (which means you understand that this Forum is to discuss and practice the Teachings of Abraham, from Abraham-Hicks, in our lives), how about catching us up on how you have been applying the Teachings to your situation, what Abraham books you have read or what workshops/videos you've learned from?

That way we have a foundation for a discussion and an idea of what you understand about this material, and where greater clarity might be needed. We're not a crisis center, but a discussion forum, very specifically focused on Abraham.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Faith is really something that we get by APPLYING what works (see quote below).
    Faith- as happiness- is something that we come into this life with, but most of us train it out of themselves, by observing life without understanding why things happen the way they do, and by not following their inner emotional guidance (meaning, they discard that good FEELS good.)

Until now, you obviously didnīt know how to apply yourself/your thoughts/your focus in a way that gives you this deep understanding that things work out in exactly the ways you vibrate, yourself- be it on the wanted, or the unwanted side!

You always get back what you put out. Itīs always a perfect match.
    -That doesnīt mean that you have been mean, when you attracted mean people- itīs enough when you EXPECT mean interactions, or when you feel vulnerable to mean people.

You are now at a point in your life where you REALLY know that you want things to be different- probably more than ever before. Thatīs a good thing, because from this powerful stance, you are now more willing to REALLY change things around a bit- as to give new ideas (as this teaching) a try (and not just only theoretically, but in applying it- step by tiny step, as you would do in learning any skill.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    This can become such a powerful re-birth-day, for you. How about you celebrate it in this sense, that you give this beautiful gift to yourself, that from now on, you will care for learning how you become unconditionally happy?

-And then, from this unconditional (!) happiness, you will attract all those wonderful conditions that confirm your happiness. Thatīs how Law of Attraction works.

The true definition of faith is the understanding
    of the laws of the Universe.

UNDERSTANDING that your source stands in complete compliance
    and becoming of the expanded version of you!

And when you understand the reality of THAT,
    and you pay attention to the way you feel-
    you can trust that anything that you want WILL BE!

Then, itīs just a matter of discipline.
    Then, itīs just a matter of directing your mind.

Abe

Fortunately, Abraham has written an entire book on the topic of relationships, which would help you apply to the basics of the teachings. Now that your current experience is giving you the realization that you're ready to change, now's the time to start familiarizing yourself with them. That's a wonderful birthday present to give yourself.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Miquel, I see you wanted to post your Skype address. When I ask about you catching us up on what you know about Abraham Hicks, I mean posting it here in this thread. This is a public forum that anyone can read, and posting personal email or Skype addresses is not something we encourage.

So please write, in this thread, what you know about these Teachings. Thank you.

There will be a delay in your entries being posted to the thread at first. Please be patient, they will appear after moderation.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miqel View Post
    my ex gave me an patern of unhealthy trust issues.

You get your power back when you realize, that whatever HE "gave" you, YOU took it. You observed it, you reacted to it, and now you are vibrating it- because of YOUR focus.

And that means, you can un-focus also from it. You have the full power over that.
    But you must do it incrementally- as training a new language, or building muscles.

Please help me. i don't know what to do. its so freaking strong
    It is only strong because you observed and focused it so intensely. You gave it so much attention, that you trained yourself into a riproaring unwanted momentum about it.
    Again- you CAN stop that, by letting it peter out.
    It WILL stop, when you do not continue to "feed it" with your attention!

And to be able to do this, you must focus on OTHER things. Things -topic completely irrelevant!- that are easy. A hobby, cute kittens, gaming, sports, an intense workout, funny movies. Things and topics that feel good. Things, that give you relief, again and again and again.

Itīs a challenge, at first. It will feel a bit as having soar muscles, because you are SO not used to do this. Until now, you did not CHOOSE your focus/your attention/your thoughts, based upon what feels worse and what feels better -or even really good- but you just went with what came easy, no matter how terrible it felt.

when my lover talks about other man, i get really upset. im a mess, because of my ****ing ex!

No matter how ****ing your ex was (and I guess you are totally validated in your opinion), itīs not HIM that is messing up your vibe. Itīs YOU, thatīs keeping this active. So, cut it out.
    You can- slowly, but surely!

HAVE FUN with this.

Wow, thank you so much, you are wonderfull. thank you for youre advice

i go and play with it a little bit!

Love to you

Hey you!

well i know that we all are vibrate our own vibration, that what we feel, attracts what we desire.
    If you stay in the vortex good things come to you.
    that getting happy is the only thing to attract positive experiance.
    That like attracts like ... etc

Thanks for letting me part of this group <3