Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help In Moving Up The Emotional Guidance Scale Regarding My Height

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The New 52 View Post

So POE, in my case "give up struggle,effort" would mean ...

... accept the fact that I've a short height & move on with it?
    Thatīs the beginning. You have to make PEACE with where you are. YOu are where you are, and when you push against what-is, you have a big resistance going.

So, the FIRST thing is, that you drop your resistance and embrace where you are. Embrace that your hight is currently such-and-such. It must be ok for now!
    And THEN, -from this resistance-free stance, you focus on what you want.
    "Wouldnīt it be nice to grow?"
    "Wouldnīt it feel fantastic?"

Then, you can answer WHY you want what you want, and focus on what you want, and enjoy unconditionally what you want- without in the same moment saying "...but Iīm not there."

You canīt get to what you want, as long you are beating the drum of what you donīt want!

Quote Originally Posted by The New 52 View Post
    I wanted to carve out a career as a basketball player but could not make it because at the very least players should be 6ft 3 inches. I'm a good 6 - 7 inch shorter.Same thing happened when I wanted to get selected for the football (soccer) team. The selectors said I'm too short & therefore can't be selected.
    So, now you know that your statement above wasn't "the only negative thought" you have on this topic. That's good to know.

And if you continue to pay attention to the thoughts that you think, I'm sure you'll discover that you have many more of these sorts of thoughts that you can soothe and shift, in the way that Abe and we have been telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Thatīs the beginning. You have to make PEACE with where you are. YOu are where you are, and when you push against what-is, you have a big resistance going.

So, the FIRST thing is, that you drop your resistance and embrace where you are. Embrace that your hight is currently such-and-such. It must be ok for now!
    And THEN, -from this resistance-free stance, you focus on what you want.
    "Wouldnīt it be nice to grow?"
    "Wouldnīt it feel fantastic?"

Then, you can answer WHY you want what you want, and focus on what you want, and enjoy unconditionally what you want- without in the same moment saying "...but Iīm not there."

You canīt get to what you want, as long you are beating the drum of what you donīt want!
    So what I'm doing for the last week is I'm standing on a small chair. The height of this chair is around 10 inches from the ground. I stand on this chair for 3 - 4 minutes. This act of standing on this chair makes me feel taller even if it is for just 3 - 4 minutes.

...and so?
    how does it feel?

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    ...and so?
    how does it feel?
    So for those 3 -4 minutes it feels good. It feels that my height has increased even if it is for just 3 - 4 minutes.

Sounds as a great thing to me! Milk it! Allow this momentum to build.
    Explore this emotions.

Is it joy?
    Confidence?
    Does it feel warm and comfortable?
    HOW does it FEEL?

Make this an emotional game!

Hi The New 52 you also should look at this forum from positivevibes http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...-my-dream-body! This guy has grown from 5ft 10-6ft 2 inches within 1 month. And also please share tips with me as well as I'm also looking forward to increase height, basically I'm in the same situation like you. Thanks.