Thread: Manifesting my daydream--What does it mean?

Manifesting my daydream--What does it mean?

last monday I was staring into space & i was staring into space & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over .Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying in class Ē i donít know why he looks at me".

Welcome to the Forum, Alex9877!

Moderator's note: I've moved your thread out of the Quotations sub-forum (which is for Abraham quotations, as its name suggests) to the Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You sub-forum, where your thread is a better match.

I've also revised your thread title to focus on the conversation you want to have.

Have fun.

It "means" what you want it to mean. You create your own reality, did you know that? And you can tell what kind of reality you're creating (IOW,* whether or not you will like the reality you're creating) by how you feel as you create your reality.

Since this is the ABE Forum and it's our intention to discuss the teachings of Abraham and how we're applying these teachings to our lives, why don't you get the ball rolling here in your thread and tell us which piece of these teachings you think might apply to this situation? Then we can move this conversation forward with you.

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.

Very simply it means LOA works.

In the first case, you were flowing downstream, and you have released enough resistance to become a match to that which you do want.

The same thing goes on in the second case as well.

In the third case, you were in an upstream momentum and got yourself into enough resistance that you became a match to that which you do not want. (I assume that this third case was something unwanted by you, otherwise this one is the same with first and second cases.)

That's what's happened.