Thread: She came back!! (Sort of)

She came back!! (Sort of)

In my previous post, I discussed the topic of how I lost my ex, who meant a lot to me and I loved dearly. We Dropped contact the same week we broke up (which was 2 months ago) and it was the worst and the longest 2 months of my life. I heard everything bad from her, and she wanted nothing to do with me. I asked to see her that weekend and she said it will take a very long time to even be friends. I of course didnt give up on it and I visualized us being together like we use to be, I stayed positive, meditated daily etc. Just last week, I decided to re-open contact with her, and she was very negative and snappy at me, I didnt allow it to get to me, and on Friday she texted me asking if we can meet up the following Saturday, so we did! It was exactly 2 months after we broke it off, and everything felt surreal. Of course for now we are friends but I asked the Universe to bring us together as a couple again. Im in no rush, but now that I have her as a friend which is much closer than I use to have her, Im getting a little impatient and I have a bit of doubt because our relationship gets brought up every now and then. It seems like the way she's talking she really is glad that she isnt in a relationship which makes me lose hope in some way? For now I am very glad that I have her back as a friend, but I'll be successful once I have her back as my girlfriend!

Very nice!! thanx for sharing, Cal25!
    I don't know if you've read this Fred thread, but either way, I think it's very nice and that maybe it'd bring you hope! Good luck, and have fun in your vortex!
    love,
    LOA.