Thread: Need help regarding my job situation

Need help regarding my job situation

Ok, so here's my dilemma...

I still live with my parents and I don't necessarily come from a rich family, but we've always been very comfortable financially. My father has two jobs: One of them he makes U$30.000 a month and the other U$10.000. The problem is that the company he works for wasn't paying him correctly, all of this was due to a severe financial crisis my country is going through right now. So, consequently, we were all struggling financially. I've been working on a job for over a year now, and it was all good at the beginning. But as time went on, things started to get really tough for me. The environment was bad, I was underpaid, the money wasn't flowing at all and I couldn't afford the things I really wanted and when I helped with the bills, I had NO money left. I've wanted to quit for a looong time because I just couldn't take it anymore. Every single time I woke up in the morning to go to work I was feeling overwhelmed and worried about it. At the moment I felt like I had two choices: Going to work unwillingly, receiving very little money for my effort, or quit the job completely without any money at all. So... I quit. It was a very dramatic experience, I felt relieved at first, but now I'm feeling desperate and afraid of my future, because I just don't know what to do right now.

I feel like there's only one option left for me, and that is Abraham and their teachings. But I find these teachings really hard to apply at certain situations. I just couldn't soothe myself and feel better about these conditions because it was all too much in my face. The thing that makes it very difficult to me is making feeling better a priority and letting it be enough. I found out that physically removing yourself from a bad-feeling condition doesn't solve things, it actually makes it worse because the resistance that caused it in the first place is still there with you.

I used to argue with myself every time why things have to work this way. I felt as if Source or whoever created the LoA was trolling all of us by making it a REAL challenge to work with. It's silly and foolish, I know, but sometimes "feeling good" sounds like just a price we all have to pay in order to live a good, fulfilling life. Wish things would come to us without any effort at all.That's pretty much it. I know the answer is to feel better, but I feel so hopeless right now. It's like I have the key to getting everything that I want in my hands, but it's too challenging to use it because I never really cared that much about how I feel anyway... I KNOW I'm a creator and that everything that happens is in response to what I'm vibrating, but the idea of "chronic alignment" that Abraham teach feels so out of reach.

Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomPJ View Post
    I just don't know what to do right now.
    Sure you do, you'll answer your own question in a minute.
    I know the answer is to feel better, but I feel so hopeless right now. It's like I have the key to getting everything that I want in my hands, but it's too challenging to use it because I never really cared that much about how I feel anyway... I KNOW I'm a creator and that everything that happens is in response to what I'm vibrating, but the idea of "chronic alignment" that Abraham teach feels so out of reach.
    That's why right now, "Chronic alignment" or "feel good" isn't the answer. Your IB doesn't agree that you need to make that big jump that LOA won't let you make.
    I know the answer is to feel better
    There you go. Get out a copy of the EGS, look at what's in the neighborhood of fear/powerlessness. Usually that's going to be anger/blame. Stop trying to fix things and just feel BETTER.