Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Locked out. Stuck in same reality.

  1. #1

    Locked out. Stuck in same reality.

    All my joys, wealth, success, friendships, cars, homes etc are in my vortex and I'm locked out. Wanna break my way in, but it's a metal door. Wanna sooth my way in, but it says I'm not match enough.

  2. #2
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,246
    Guess you're going to have to find ways to feel BETTER about the experience you're living, then.

  3. #3
    Guess what? Abraham's ONLY ONE answer has not changed yet (and it won't change): Feel BETTER!

  4. #4
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,379
    To expand upon what our friends have already said:
    Quote Originally Posted by gkspp View Post
    All my joys, wealth, success, friendships, cars, homes etc are in my vortex and I'm locked out.
    Well, it can't feel any form of "good" to tell a story about your being "locked out" of some place you want to be. The reason why it doesn't feel any form of "good" is because, from the perspective of your IB who is connected to Infinite Intelligence, you cannot be "locked out" of your Vortex. In fact, the reason why it seems to you that you're "locked out" is because you're telling that resistant story. If you want to move towards your Vortex, you'll want to find a story which still seems true to you yet which feels better.

    Quote Originally Posted by gkspp View Post
    Wanna break my way in,...
    Well, that runs counter to everything that Abraham teach, because Abraham understand that you can't "break in" or effort your way into Alignment. What you're doing (and your post is a perfect example of this) is throwing resistance upon resistance upon resistance onto your trail and then attempting to overcome all that resistance with your "break in" approach. Tha doesn't work, as you're finding out.

    Abraham teach us that Step 3 is Allowing, which is the opposite of "break in." When you Allow, you stop heaping resistance upon your trail AND you release the resistance you've already been practicing.

    Quote Originally Posted by gkspp View Post
    ...but it's a metal door.
    That's you, heaping resistance upon resistance upon resistance. Are you ready to give that up and try something else, something which feels better? (Because "metal door" surely doesn't feel better.)

    Quote Originally Posted by gkspp View Post
    Wanna sooth my way in,...
    Great. How're you going to do that? (Hint: Do the opposite of what you did here in your OP, which inflamed--rather than soothed--your misalignment.)

    Quote Originally Posted by gkspp View Post
    ...but it says I'm not match enough.
    Perhaps not, but you can be. How will you do that for yourself?

  5. #5
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    65,466
    "being stuck" is really not possible, as energy is always in motion.
    So, what really happens, by observing what you donīt want, and reacting to-what-is, you keep re-creating the "same" outcome again and again.

    Isnīt that good to know.
    Change SOMETHING to the better, just a bit, find SOMETHING to appreciate and to be thankful about, and keep doing it, simple because it feeeeels a bit better, and watch what happens.



    Every time you praise something,
    every time you appreciate something,

    every time you feel good about something,
    you are telling the Universe, "More of this, Please."

    You need never again make another verbal statement of this intent,
    and if you were allowing your cork to float -
    all good things would flow to you.


    Abe




    from the quote-collection
    "feeling stuck"

  6. #6
    Thank you all for your kind response. I wish manifestation was only a step away from now. I've read and reread Abe books over and over. Yet I find myself trying to grasp for more info. I'm sure it all boils down to the step-3.


  7. #7
    Yes, everything you want is downstream. Including the clarity that you are looking for. And the key to all of that is feeling better. Use your EGS, it is showing you where everything that you want is. Tune into it. IOW, follow the trail of feeling better. Feel better. Feel better.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,379
    Quote Originally Posted by gkspp View Post
    I wish manifestation was only a step away from now.
    Pop quiz time: How does that thought feel to you as you think/write/say it?

    Of course, it doesn't feel better, which is letting you know that you are moving vibrationally towards manifesting something that you won't like when it manifests for you. IOW, your manfestitation IS only a step away from now. Your "not-better" feeling is letting you know that the manifestation that is only a step away from now is a manifestation that you won't like.

    Quote Originally Posted by gkspp View Post
    I've read and reread Abe books over and over. Yet I find myself trying to grasp for more info.
    Maybe there is a bit of that going on for you. But if this thread is any indication, it's not that you need "more info." It seems more likely that you want your stuff without doing your alignment "work." And that might seem like a good idea from your place of Powerlessness and "stuck-ness." But from the broader perspective of your IB, you really don't want that, because you would have no way of knowing what it is that you're going to get.

    You really do want a universe where what you vibrate and what you get is always an exact match, so that you have something with which you can "work" to guide yourself towards what you want.

    The bottom line is that you don't really need "more info." You simply haven't yet (as far as this thread is concerned) been using the info that your emotional guidance system has been giving you every step of this thread.

    Since that's something that you're [not] doing, you can easily start to do something more effective (like paying attention to your emotional guidance more of the time, so that you heap less and less resistance upon your trail).

    Quote Originally Posted by gkspp View Post
    I'm sure it all boils down to the step-3.
    It does. Good for you for contemplating that idea.

    Your "not better" feeling is letting you know when you are doing the opposite of the Step 3 - Allowing that you want to be doing. That's good to know.

  9. #9
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    65,466
    Quote Originally Posted by gkspp View Post
    Thank you all for your kind response. I wish manifestation was only a step away from now.
    It IS!
    See a goodfeeling emotion as a true and VERY successful manifestation! Abe teach us to reach for the manifestation of an emotion, FIRST. When we can let the emotion gather some momentum, it will unfold into more and more.

    I've read and reread Abe books over and over. Yet I find myself trying to grasp for more info.
    And isnīt that good? Itīs this leading-edge, further and deeper understanding, this "Heureka"-lightbulbs that are so thrilling and fascinating, on and on and on. This never stops!
    You "find it" deeper and deeper and deeper, and each time itīs such delight.

    I'm sure it all boils down to the step-3.
    Basically, yes. But you get better and better at it, it becomes more and more delight! Thatīs why Abe keep defining our skill into more steps, which are basically just more masterful versions of step 3:
    Step 4 is becoming able to deliberately maintain step 3,
    and step 5 means being so unconditionally that you really (!) arenīt mad any more when you are in step 1 again- aka, when you expand due to new questions and -desires.

    Itīs an amazing game, once you play it mostly from ITV- and you can get there quite easily. Itīs just training- in focusing more on the wanted, praising more than critizising, enjoying more than worrying. Iow, looking at the wanted side of each stick, on purpose.


  10. #10
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    3,995
    Manifestation IS a step away....when you make the EMOTION the manifestation that you are reaching for.

    But it sounds like you may have put the car before the horse, so to speak.
    And as Abraham say, you cannot get there from there.

    And why cant you get there from there?
    Because in the attitude of effort and trying to get the stuff, the motivation that is really behind it, is the focus on LACK. And so, that is more of what you get, because that is the underlying vibration, behind all the effort.

    In your focus on "lack" and then trying hard to "manifest" your stuff, the vibration that you are offering is actually one of lack, and so that is what you attract. Not because your bad or doing it wrong, but because THAT is what your vibrational offering IS. What is manifesting is ALWAYS a vibrational indicator of your emotional offering.

    That is the good news because, when you change your vibrational offering, you change the indicator....what is coming to you too.

    It is not a case of good or bad....it is case of learning and growing in understanding.

    Remember, that "IT IS DONE"....IT IS DONE....EVERYTHING IS ALREADY DONE.
    Your work is not to try to make it happen, your work is to ENJOY your emotional resonance between you and YOU.
    Your work is to come into alignment with the broader Source part of you......who is NOT worried about your "STUFF"!!!fun.

    But, I know myself, that when we are out of the vortex, the manifestations of our stuff feels important, However, when you are in alignment we are not worried about our stuff, because when we are in alignment we HAVE what we are REALLY wanting, and what we believe the stuff will give us....Happiness.

    But that is a flaw. Happiness does not come from having more stuff. Happiness comes from thinking thoughts that merge you with your inner being Source perspective. Happiness is a state of mind, a state of being.

    And, the first part of the journey, is to find inner peace regardless of where you are, and what you have. That will help you to release resistance, and begin to feel much better.

    The MOST IMPORTANT thing to understand, is what your EMOTIONS are indicators OF.

    When you say my joy, wealth, success, homes.......are in the vortex.....and I am locked out....then you FEEL the discord of this thought in relationship with the thought of your Inner Being.

    When you say my joy, wealth, success, homes.....are all in the vortex....and it is done.....then you feel the RESONANCE with your Inner Being.

    When you say I wanna break my way in, but its a metal door..........you can feel the discord with your relationship with your Inner Being perspective.

    When you say I wanna break my way in, but there is no need because Source knows where everything is and is guiding me, and it will reveal itself to me to the degree that I feel good consistently......then you feel the ease of your Inner being.

    When you say I wanna soothe my way in......and I may not find it easy because I have not yet practiced it, but I CAN, and I will know when I am because I will feel BETTER. And once I start it will get easier, because it is NATURAL to feel good, it is natural to be easy and relaxed and trust, it is just that I have picked up habits of thoughts that don't serve me. But that does not matter because I know when I am thinking them, because they don't feel good to me, so I can soothe myself more and more.....and rome was not built in a day....but I understand this, and I am well on my way and it will get easier and easier and easier....maybe it is just in the very beginning that it feels hard, and that is where my effort can be helpful, in focusing myself into better and better ways to look at things. And maybe I am doing better than I think that I am, maybe I am doing a lot better, and I HAVE put a lot in my vortex, and maybe that is why I feel so BAD, not because the stuff is not here, but because I have become so much more and when I am not up to speed with the ME that is really, truly me, the Source ME....then I REALLY FEEL, the GAP in that, and THAT is really what this is ALL ABOUT. That is why I feel BAD.....Because I have expanded, really expanded, I have become so much MORE vibrationally, and when I AM NOT A MATCH to the ME that I have become, THEN I feel the GAP in that.....And think it is about my stuff! But it is not about my stuff.....it is about WHO I REALLY AM, and my not being in alignment with THAT EXPANDED part of ME.

    Good to know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •