Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lottery win!

Lottery win!

I'm working on my abundance vibration for about two weeks now and I manifested a 100 euro lottery win yesterday! Love it

Apart from that I'm manifesting situations in which I feel like a powerful creator all the time! Seeing butterflies when I want to see them, attracting great conversations, nice people, things just working out.... it's really a lot of fun

Wonderful so much more abundance is sure to flow to you in avalanches.

Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaRosanna View Post
    Apart from that I'm manifesting situations in which I feel like a powerful creator all the time! Seeing butterflies when I want to see them, attracting great conversations, nice people, things just working out.... it's really a lot of fun
    That's nice to hear about your manifestations!

So cool 🙆

Enviado de meu Redmi 4 usando Tapatalk

I would love to update you all!! Its sooo much fun

Manifestations so far:
    A vacation to a four star resort that was really cheap so we could afford it. The day after the prices had gone way up again.

My boyfriend got a new job that pays really well and is easy to combine with his acting

This is my favorite one: he got me an inflatable swimming pool lol. Weather was awesome so we were hanginf out in the pool with our 1 yo son and it matched my vibe perfectly.

My dad got me a new iphone as a gift.

I know there were more manifestations but I forgot. Love every single one

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    What a WONDERFUL journey! Congrats!!

And, how do all this things feeeeeeeeel??

Woww! You really are a powerful allower (i made that up!)

I would love to share my amazing vacation with you! The whole time I was thinking: how can this become EVEN better? And oh boy it did... first day we were watching the sun come up at the beach. And i was just in awe. I told my boyfriend: can this be more beautiful? And then... he proposed!!! The resort was gorgeous. It had the exact vibe I visualised when I visualise my dreamhouse. Then after some amazing days my son met a little boy. We had a great time together, turns out his father was an art director, my fiancee an actor... great connection. I was still constantly thinking: 'how can this become even better'. Then these amazing people offered to watch our son for an hour so we could have dinner together and to use there membership for our next vacation so we will get a great discount and other advantages. The second last day we were planning on doing an excursion. On the way back from the souvenirshop we met this family and they had hired a private bus to take them on a private tour and we could join them. It was all amazing!!

Then when we came home, I was so angry. The pressure and stress felt unbearable. I guess limiting beliefs coming up. I tried to accept it and feel a lot better today.

This vacation I have really seen what allowing can do.