Thread: Losing Something Truly Valuable

Losing Something Truly Valuable

Dear Abers,

I would really like your help with this one. I recently lost something truly valuable to me. I've been in my first and most beautiful relationship, and in it, during its whole four months and prior to it manifesting, I was taking notes on my recorder. Not heavy notes, as you know I'm a writer and like to document things in my life, especially since I was planning to write a book about my personal journey. In this relationship, even before it manifested, the memories and all the amazing things he said to me and things I experienced and they were so precious to me, and really connected to my innermost self and a lot I was missing in life. He did, not the recorded notes. The notes were a reminder, and after the relationship "ended", I was sad but okay, I was also on the high flying disc a lot, and just two days ago I was really exciting to having him back in my life as I was having a lot of wobble and resistance but I have been working through them and taking it easy.

Just yesterday, well, yesterday was the craziest day, I got huge, more than huge 7 signs, plus seeing an old high school crush and having a guy I thought of before get in touch with me on the same day. I also kept seeing 22 everywhere, like my birthday last week added to 22, which is the number of the date when me and him got together, and 11, which is the alignment number but also it was the month of the 22nd. and I see these numbers all the time since the "break-up", but yesterday was just crazy. I got to work and everyone was talking about astrology, and there were three capricorns I was talking to about Capricorn and he was a Capricorn, then I came out and heard all the staff members happily engaged - a mood so light, rather than their lively, talkative usual mood. This was different. it felt joyous, though they were complaining about their husbands and love, but the overall conversation was joyous. While I was listening in, I saw sparrows making love, which was glorious to see and it was the first time for me.

Then on my break, a magazine was sitting right next to me from the pile, as if saying, "here I am", and it was the ONLY magazine that was a Feb issue and on the cover were all these articles on Valentine's Day and Couples and stuff, although this cafe has to ALWAYS only lay out the latest issues.

Anyway, I had a problem with my computer and I had to format it, and I felt so eager and easy about it, and kept telling myself things should be easy, no complications, and I'm happy how easy this is and happy to realize that I still had doubt towards fixing things, which I told myself then isn't me but came from past experiences, so not real.
    After I took a walk, I went back to retrieve my computer, and then I realized I forgot to backup one particular folder, which had all my recordings of the moments I shared with him and used to record.

Okay... I feel so much better now after writing this. I don't know how, but a few minutes ago, I practically felt like I wanted to tell the universe, make me get born again just so I could relive this experience again and save it, and then write it from the notes, or at least, keep the recordings with me till I'm old or whatever, hehehe, and listen to my sweetest experience, which is now my sweetest so far, but I could say I had something to look forward to listen to in my future. And when he left that was like my thought, "I feel pain he's leaving, but I will feel better and all is working out" and I would record some more and have more experiences and then the signs started showing up so rapidly. For example, he's a goalie, or used to be, and I was on my break watching a soccer game on, and I said, to make myself feel better, that I will have a sign from the universe and I should look at the goalie, (and that was after a few other dozen signs), and the goalie was wearing 22!

After I lost my recordings, which was yesterday, I was in bed, and I said to the universe, please give me a sign that this is all working out for me, and I rolled over and there was the glow of the clock and it was 1.11. And today, I said I'll look one more time on my phone, and it was also the number 11.
    My question is, how do I move on from this "loss"? I feel like the most valuable thing so far that I was waiting to record all my life, like the book I was waiting to be inspired to write, and the memories that are so so so precious to me and I know now how much from the pain, so how do I move on?

I also so want him back. I love him. We broke up almost a month ago, and I called him a few times after that, last time I called was on the 26th of April, we broke up on the 16th, and then he called me on my birthday, which was so nice. I love him so much, and I feel like there's still resistance in me, like I don't want to get back to our old ways and old relationship. The fun, delicious parts, YES, while releasing the wobble, cos I know so much more right now (most of which I recorded and that got deleted )

I have thoughts about my lost recordings like, WHY? and I could stay there, but I know in my heart of hearts that this is a good thing. The easy way out was to have those recorded. memories, and the authentic way is to let these memories grow within me and that I should go into the receptive mode and have whatever I would like to remember come to me at that moment.
    I started writing a new book, by the way, tonight, so to remember, otherwise I would've waiting, because I had the notes anyway, I could write the book anytime. I also have a new idea for this book, which would make it better, because now I'm going to add it as a second part to my first book (no part I and part II, will just be as a continuation to my original ending), and this was something I haven't thought of before. I also have this hunger to write now, which was something I wanted to feel for a while and was missing. Now I think of things he said and did, and I think of them as, wow, I used to have that recorded somewhere in detail but another part of me says, you remember them better this way. But I can remember them better AND still have the recordings, right? I know the heart of them is in me, but the tangible part, it's not here anymore. I really would like to know how to see this in a better way, trust, and feel better about this, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by WakingDream View Post
    My question is, how do I move on from this "loss"?
    Simply answered, find ways to feel better about this occurrence in your life. One practical step would be to step away from all this detail, a great portion of which doesn't serve you in your intention to “move on from this “loss’.” Another practical step would be to find a better-feeling label than “loss.”

I feel like the most valuable thing so far that I was waiting to record all my life, like the book I was waiting to be inspired to write, and the memories that are so so so precious to me and I know now how much from the pain, so how do I move on?
    Yet another practical step would be to stop arguing for how “previous" this is to you. I understand that this was something that seems like it was important to you. But in the broader scheme of things, as a writer, do you believe that you only have one single book in you? Of course not. As a writer, do you believe that only one small piece of your rich,.long wonderful life will inspire you to write books?

I also so want him back.
    This really sounds like the crux of all of this. All your looking for signs is really letting your observations of your manifestations set your vibrational tone rather than setting your vibrational tone first, which would then cause your manifestations to match the tone that you've set. IOW, you're letting your signs dictate your vibration when Abraham teach us to take control over our vibration first.

I have thoughts about my lost recordings like, WHY? and I could stay there, but I know in my heart of hearts that this is a good thing.
    Give that piece more airtime then, if you want to “move on.” Your own post is a wonderful documents tation of how much airtime you're giving to the various aspects of this manifestation of yours. Look at how many paragraphs and details we had to wade through in order to get this “knowing” of yours. I think that, if you werereally honest with yourself, you might see that you don't really “know in my heart of hearts,” that those are--for the moment--mere words you're saying. But you CAN Know this, if you decide that this is want you want. To Know this, you could start to look for reasons why this is less “bad” than you're telling yourself it is now. Soon, you might be able to start to reach for reasons as to how this could be “good.” IOW, you take your vibrational journey on this topic.

Thank you, Wellbeing,

Okay, I will try again and shift my vibration:

I'm so excited about this new book I feel now is ready to be written. I used to have documentations, which I was so happy to create at their moment, but now I am in my present moment to let out the book I've been preparing to write organically. All things are working out for me so it is a good thing these documentations are now in the intangible. I may not remember them in detail, in words I can translator, but I FEEl them more now since now they are more a part of me than before, and I can let go and sleep and not think about them for as much a long time I choose, and their details would come to me on their own.

I used to document my life, but the most important parts of my life have always stayed inside of me, and they grow in their own way. It's good that they are in the non-physical because now I can take them with me anywhere, thinking of them as something in me rather than something saved on my computer that I will listen to someday. They're whispering to me constantly, and I don't need to hear them or listen to them anyway. They are in my vortex, I just need to be in the receptive mode, and other things will come to me including them.

I'm excited to write my new book and see how it will shape out now, instead of shaping it using my past recordings. I have a lot of precious things, and I know nothing is ever gone. All is well, all is here, all is me. I can ask the universe anytime to remind me of things and it is a beautiful thing to trust the universe like that with my most precious thing so far.

I'm so happy to know other precious things are endlessly coming my way and I will RECOGNIZE them so easily now, even easier than before. I'm so happy to know I can shift my vibration and create my reality, and I'm so exciting of what is coming to me out of my creation from this experience, which is something unexpected and so new to how I usually go about living, so what's coming must be deliciously unexpected and new and huge and beautiful! I don't have to know what it is or when it will come, and I don't have to hold on to the memories, since they exist forever, I just have to live in the moment and FEEl all the good things that are in me and the new good feelings that are coming to me from the experiences that are coming to me right now. I am going to have so much fun!

As for my experience with him, it's me and the universe that will give me insights and remembering right now. Wait, I was resisting remembering that or keeping those memories in me by believing that I only have to listen and record recordings, because that means I didn't believe my experience would live on and have a purer meaning anyway, with or without the recordings. I can shift that now and say, all my experiences are vibration, that is the main thing, and the universe caused my recordings to transition into only vibration because this is easier for me to recognize them, and more aspects of them. I don't have to know how I'm internally remembering them, but I know they are here always in some magnificent way that is more suitable to me than I would have otherwise chosen, because the universe knows all that I want and is giving me all that I want in the details that are closer to my desires.

How about for now I will think of something else, something that so easily gets me in the vortex and I can easily do that now more than ever. Thank you, universe.

Okay, after writing this I feel some resistance still, but it's like me not wanting to acknowledge that this is a good thing, because it means I would let go of them and not try to remember them. But can I soothe that by saying I will remember things the moment I will most likely want to remember them and when I do, they will come to me in their best detail?

But can I soothe that by saying I will remember things the moment I will most likely want to remember them and when I do, they will come to me in their best detail?
    What's your answer to your question?

You can NEVER lose something that is TRULY valuable.

Because what is TRULY VALUABLE it is WITHIN YOU.
    It is the larger, broader, wiser, eternal, pure positive love part of YOU.

It is that Source Perception that you are really reaching for.

And that Source part of you is ALWAYS EXPANDING, it is always becoming MORE, which is why we are always on the leading edge. Every moment you are expanding and becoming more, and when you keep up with the more that you have become, then you feel as good as your inner being does. You can never BE less than you were before.

Do you remember the story where Abraham is speaking to a women who was an artist and moved across the USA to LA, and then someone broke into her car and stole all her art work. And she was saying to abe that she had lost her whole life's work and that she no longer had a portfolio show her talent. And Abraham said that who she was vibrational was much more than what she had previously created, that she had become more than that, and that because of her expansion, that those pieces of work did not accurately reflect the artist that she had NOW BECOME. And they said for her to create some thing new that WOULD be an expression of who she was NOW.

You can never lose anything, there is NO LACK, but we can focus on the lack end of any stick, and use that as an excuse to disconnect from who we really are and all that is DONE in our vortex. But when we make how we FEEL what is TRULY of VALUE to us, then we are a vibrational match to everything that we want, both now and in the future.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    What's your answer to your question?
    Yes, of course! They're in me, shaping me, loving me. I don't have to look for them or capture them in their moment. They are eternal. I can let them go as soon as they happen, because I know they have always been here and always will be.

Thank you Songbird I love what you said and yes, I was listening to this story over and over again since what happened. I am excited now of what's coming and of what I'm feeling. It's different now, deeper, speaks to me in a different way... and soon I'll be able to translate it in the most suitable way that is best for me to do.

And for now, I will just relax and dip into good feeling thoughts and love. I don't need to think of what's lost and try to remember them, they will come to me, lovelily.