Thread: What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Hi everyone! Some of you may have seven my previous post talking about attracting back my ex. For awhile I was in a bad place and starting to feel quite hopeless and sad. However things have been turning around for me and I have been feeling really good lately and very happy. My question is, I recently saw a quote on social media that said something to the effect of "when you raise your vibration, everything that is not in alignment will leave you" and I'm wondering because since I've started feeling better I really haven't seen much of my ex. I just don't know if this means we are falling away from each other as my vibration changes or if it's just the process of us coming together - that maybe the universe has is giving us a bit of no-contact time before we start coming together. I have also read some things about the Law of Rhythm - in which everything will seem to go the opposite of the way you want just before what you want manifests. I'm just curious what everyone thinks! I hope this makes sense! I look forward to hearing your opinions! 😀

The better you feel the more in alignment with your IB (who is connected to Infinite Intelligence) you are. Now, my suggestion to you is, read your post and look at the thoughts you wrote, and notice if they make you feel better or worse, and then say that thought in a way that feels better to you, so that you are in more alignment with what your IB knows it to be. If you cannot find a way of saying it in a better-feeling way - if it feels like efforting, then choose another subject about which you can feel better more easily, and as you feel better, you will be more receptive to thoughts which will also feel better to you about the subjects in your post. And keep going with that to feeling better and better.
    Last edited by The LoA-Man; 1 Week Ago at 04:28 PM. Reason: typos

The law of attraction says that like attracts like.
    That we are vibrational beings, that are offering a vibrational signal at all times, and this signal can be felt by virtue of our emotions.
    And law of attracting is matching the signal that we are offering and matching us up with similar vibrations.
    Remember the analogy of tuning your radio dial.
    Well, when you tune your dial to a high frequency, then you are not a match to the stations on the lower frequency.
    And because LOA is matching you up with like vibrations, you will be matched up with only those that match yours.

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    The law of attraction says that like attracts like.
    That we are vibrational beings, that are offering a vibrational signal at all times, and this signal can be felt by virtue of our emotions.
    And law of attracting is matching the signal that we are offering and matching us up with similar vibrations.
    Remember the analogy of tuning your radio dial.
    Well, when you tune your dial to a high frequency, then you are not a match to the stations on the lower frequency.
    And because LOA is matching you up with like vibrations, you will be matched up with only those that match yours.
    So you would be suggesting that perhaps I am not seeing him as much because his vibration no longer matches mine?

Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfLove View Post
    So you would be suggesting that perhaps I am not seeing him as much because his vibration no longer matches mine?
    EVERYTHING that is is your right-now experience is there because you are a container match to it. If something is not in your experience at any moment, it's because, in that moment, you are not a vibrational match to it.

Notice that I shifted the focus of my answer from "him" to "you." That's because the only contains you can do anything about is your own. You have no influence over what he vibrates.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    EVERYTHING that is is your right-now experience is there because you are a container match to it. If something is not in your experience at any moment, it's because, in that moment, you are not a vibrational match to it.

Notice that I shifted the focus of my answer from "him" to "you." That's because the only contains you can do anything about is your own. You have no influence over what he vibrates.
    That makes perfect sense. I found it interesting that as I felt better I saw less of him and when I was feeling low I saw him quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfLove View Post
    I have also read some things about the Law of Rhythm - in which everything will seem to go the opposite of the way you want just before what you want manifests. I'm just curious what everyone thinks! I hope this makes sense! I look forward to hearing your opinions! 
    Ha! I didn't know it had a name, but I definitely noticed the same, maybe not always always, but a lot of times!

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Ha! I didn't know it had a name, but I definitely noticed the same, maybe not always always, but a lot of times!
    Someone brought it to my attention - I didn't realize it had a name either!

I think what you call the Law of Rhytmn is nothing but a practiced thought that says "things seem to go the opposite of the way I want just before what I want manifests". And LoA proves to you that you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    As The LoA-Man points out, it's not that it's a Law (in the same sense that the LoA is a Law). It's your noticing of it and discussing it and assigning a label to it, which creates this "a lot of times" in your reality. As you do more of this, you'll start to find it shifting from "not always always" to more "always always," because the LoA brings to you more of what you think about, whether you want it or not.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 6 Days Ago at 01:55 PM. Reason: Added detail