Thread: When you don't want to go to court...

In the VORTEX loving ME and therefore loving YOU.

When you don't want to go to court...

I have an interesting situation with my work which I posted about last. I have completely cleaned that up. They decided to reassign me to a job that I don't necessarily want and I decided that their reality doesn't have to be mine! I started really appreciating moving on from my job and digging deep down to recognize that I DID vibrationally ask for a change! Then, my work called me in and told me that because I have two jobs that they may try to fire me essentially and I have never been fired from a job in my life so this came as a shock. I don't think they have grounds to do this and although I already decided that I want to move on anyway, having that guaranteed salary in the event that I don't attract a job that I want would be nice. I really don't think it will come to that but if it did, my union would provide me with a lawyer and I would have to begin a legal fight - that is an action that I'm clear about. A legal fight isn't what I want. This is hypothetical at this point but in the event that it did happen, I could either resign, not push against anything and lose that salary in the fall as a back up, or go to through a legal battle which will probably draw this out long enough to keep a salary and a position. They are both action decision and I do believe that I'm doing really well vibrationally right now and I totally believe I will have a job that I love in the fall but in the event that I have to make a decision here, I want to have the job as a backup but I don't want to fight for it.

Any thoughts on this action path?

In the VORTEX loving ME and therefore loving YOU.
    Actually, I just found a fantastic Abe video on this topic and I think I have my answer. That entire situation is from past vibrational behavior and so maybe it's not about taking action but first feeling better which I am, and focusing on all the ways in which my life is working, which I am. Also, to not make any decisions until I'm in the vortex which is Abe 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Sister 2010 View Post
    Actually, I just found a fantastic Abe video on this topic and I think I have my answer.
    The "answer" is always the same. As Abraham often joke, they have "only one answer."

That entire situation is from past vibrational behavior...
    I have to nitpick here because it's not so much about "past vibrational behavior." Sure, you had been offering vibrations in the past that resulted in those manifestations.

However, you are NOW keeping those vibrations active in your present, in your focusing on the details of all that. There's much soothing available to you in your OP, if you were to reach for it.

... and so maybe it's not about taking action but first feeling better...
    That's always the case.