Thread: Can I stop visualizing now?

Can I stop visualizing now?

So as I ask this, I feel I know the answer. But what the heck! I'll ask anyway because it's been on my mind a couple days now.

Everything I've ever wanted is already in my vortex. My dream life, my millions of dollars, my awesome relationship, my perfect body. It's all there. I don't need to keep asking for it because it's already done.

So really I don't need to keep visualizing do I? I just need to feel good right now no matter what it is that makes me feel good, right?

So if visualizing doesn't make me feel good, don't do it. Just milk every good feeling, no matter what it's about, like "wow, this banana is so tasty!" And do it just because it feels good.

And that's it?

Quote Originally Posted by HollyAnne View Post
    And that's it?
    Yes, that's it.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 05-15-2017 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Clarity

Yes. And if you find yourself in a vibrational place where you cannot feel good, then feel better and better and better and make your way to feeling good like this.

And yeah, it doesn't matter how you bring yourself into feeling good. Feeling good itself is the thing that matters.

Excellent! Thank you for confirming this. Sometimes visualizing is fun but lately it's felt a little pointless. For some reason I'm sure whatever's in my vortex is better than anything I can imagine. Can't wait to find out!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyAnne View Post
    Excellent! Thank you for confirming this. Sometimes visualizing is fun but lately it's felt a little pointless.
    ...because you visualized so far, to "make something happen". And that really becomes pointless, when you move up the scale and away from neediness. Only in needineness you try to "bang things into place".

For some reason I'm sure whatever's in my vortex is better than anything I can imagine. Can't wait to find out!
    And the more you "find it out", vibrationally, the more you will "get" it. First just in emotions. And then in more and more tangible realizations- as ideas, visuals, pictures, others who live it...

it becomes more and more translateable, more and more obvious.
    And as soon you GET visuals, meaning, this visuals fill in to your Grid all by themselves- without you trying to drag them into your Grid, then itīs SUCH fun to think about them, ponder them, plan around them and "see" them because itīs just natural for you to feast upon them!

But that is so different than "needing to visualize".

Oh! I see. I was trying to fill in my own grid. Trying to bang things into place.

Clarity!