Thread: New Life started

New Life started

Hello guys,
    it is so comforting to have a place to discuss the teachings,and to have people like you , to talk with and to confront with. I really appreciate this place.
    Long story short, I'm Bar, and I am a young lady who always felt that life was more than current reality, always strongly felt it to run into Abraham's teachings, at the point that they were all I ever dreamed of,but too good to be true, at the point to build resistance about this magic world.
    I'd like to post in the forum a specific request for clarification, if anyone of you feel like open my perspective aS Abraham would simply do, I would feel delighted.
    Much love

Welcome to the Forum, RG! Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit about your journey to Abraham and to us.

Quote Originally Posted by RebornGirl View Post
    I'd like to post in the forum a specific request for clarification, if anyone of you feel like open my perspective aS Abraham would simply do, I would feel delighted.
    If you'd like a question, a piece of these teachings or a personal experience discussed, then please feel free to open a new thread in the Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You sub-forum, which is sort of like our very own HS* here on the Forum.

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.