Thread: How to stay humbled after attracting?

How to stay humbled after attracting?

Ok so I know how to attract 100% to the point where I did it on purpose in front of someone and got called a witch for attracting it (I know lol)
    Now that I know I can have anything I want , it's no fun!! And I feel like I have to pretend that I don't know that I attracted something for the sake of feeling shocked and excited when I get it. I know everyone is and would be amazed to have this power ( which is normal really) and know how to control and have things whenever but honestly it's throwing me off. There's no fun in knowing you can have everything!! I helped a friend attract money today and they felt amazed but I knew it was Gona happen and was like meh so..
    I tried looking up Abraham hicks audios on what to do with overwhelming success but there's none.
    I see know why Esther didn't attract the lottery because she knows it will not bring her happiness...doing what she does and making her money doing seminars sound hella more fun then attracting the money all at once.
    What do I do?

Welcome to the Forum, TG!

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    Ok so I know how to attract 100% to the point where I did it on purpose in front of someone and got called a witch for attracting it (I know lol)
    Now that I know I can have anything I want , it's no fun!!
    No? So, let me ask you: How does that "no fun" thought feel? If that "no fun" thought doesn't feel "good" (and let's assume that's the case, because we don't usually have a question about a thought which does feel "good"), then that's your emotional guidance, letting you know that your IB* has a story about what's going on that's different from your "no fun" story. IOW, in that case, your "no fun" thought would be a resistant thought.

Then, the question for you becomes, "How will you soothe your resistant thought?"

And I feel like I have to pretend that I don't know that I attracted something for the sake of feeling shocked and excited when I get it.
    OR you could soothe this resistant idea about how "unexpected" or "unknown" or "surprise" (or whatever--you know what it is you're thinking) is the only way to have "fun."

Because what you're saying here would be like a painter saying, "I know how to paint. What's the point anymore?" And that's not the case. Painters (and other creators) paint for the thrill of painting. You're making the product more important than the process, when Abraham wants us to view things the other way around. You came here to create, because it's fun to create. You didn't come here to amass stuff. You're not going to be able to take your stuff with you when you go.

I know everyone is and would be amazed to have this power ( which is normal really)...
    Everyone DOES have this power. Everyone is always manifesting everything in their experience. You're using a very limited (and, therefore, not fully accurate) definition of the word "manifest," to mean "I manifested [possibly deliberately] something that I wanted but did not have."

Everyone is always manifesting everything in their experience. It's just that most people are manifesting some of what they want and some of what they don't want and most are not doing any of that deliberately or consciously.

and know how to control and have things whenever but honestly it's throwing me off. There's no fun in knowing you can have everything!!
    Isn't that the jumping-off point for your understanding that it was never about the stuff in the first place? Doesn't that lead you to contemplate what are you going to create for yourself next? IOW, aren't you like that painter who has completed her first painting and now has a blank canvas and is itching, "Whatever shall I paint next with my newfound talent?" After all, your Vortex has enough in it to keep you satisified for 20 or 30 lifetimes. Surely, something in there is intriguing enough to get your creative juices flowing?

I helped a friend attract money today and they felt amazed but I knew it was Gona happen and was like meh so..
    I tried looking up Abraham hicks audios on what to do with overwhelming success but there's none.
    I see know why Esther didn't attract the lottery because she knows it will not bring her happiness...doing what she does and making her money doing seminars sound hella more fun then attracting the money all at once.
    What do I do?
    Use your emotional guidance system to follow your own breadcrumbs to the treasure that you want. Don't you just love the adventure of a treasure hunt? Don't you just love solving a really good mystery? Your IB is asking, "What next?!" How can you catch up with the focus of your IB? After all, isn't that what Abraham teach us?

ETA: You didn't ask about it in your post but let me address the question of your title
    How to stay humbled after attracting?
    Abraham don't ask us to "stay humbled"--either before or after attracting or at anytime in between. In fact, they actively encourage the opposite of us. They like it when we are full of ourselves. So maybe this is the root of your resistance?

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.

Moderator's note: I'm going to move your thread to our Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You sub-forum, where our discussions (which is what you're wanting) take place. (The Rampages of Appreciation sub-forum is focused upon that particular Process of Abraham.) For more details about what to post where, you might enjoy reading about the sub-fora of the Abe Forum here.

Taurusgirl.

I am a Taurus gal too

Here are my thots on this subject today:

Since we never get it done and we always get ideas for wanted, then the in between time is focused on allowing myself to just be ok about everything.

I don't always have to be "on".

I love to take rest time of being still and recharging. It is better for me to relax and enjoy this now moment rather than think of resistant thots about anything.

I rather have an easy ,happy life than chaos and drama. so if something feels like it's missing, it's often 'chaos and drama'>> ; And that is my guidance to let myself know, for me, life is always getting better even when I feel incomplete.

You are so right , I think maybe I'm feeling guilty to be attracting all of this stuff but at the same time I won't be attracting things if I wasn't aligned ..oh wait a minute! You are actually spot on!! I am resisting and feeling bad is a clear indication that I am not focusing on being in alignment with my desire!! It's true it's not the things that my inner being wanted to start with and that's why I wasn't feeling anything when I was attracting stuff and money. To be honest though the second I stop and look at myself and start appreciating me and who I am then that's when I feel frecking good! I'm at the point right now where appreciating myself is worthy than anything that's "out there"
    Thanks for the help

To be honest though the second I stop and look at myself and start appreciating me and who I am then that's when I feel frecking good!
    it's a beautiful thing to appreciate self

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    You are so right , I think maybe I'm feeling guilty to be attracting all of this stuff but at the same time I won't be attracting things if I wasn't aligned ..oh wait a minute! You are actually spot on!! I am resisting and feeling bad is a clear indication that I am not focusing on being in alignment with my desire!! It's true it's not the things that my inner being wanted to start with and that's why I wasn't feeling anything when I was attracting stuff and money. To be honest though the second I stop and look at myself and start appreciating me and who I am then that's when I feel frecking good! I'm at the point right now where appreciating myself is worthy than anything that's "out there"
    Thanks for the help

Exactly! Itīs never about the conditions, that would MAKE us happy.
    The conditions fill in and CONFIRM our vibrational stance.

So, no matter what others think about the stuff you are attracting- it always confirms to YOU, what YOU you have active.
    Stuff/conditions that you are manifesting, is just an indicator of your vibe- and what matters is how it feels, to YOU.

And: You could look at any piece, "any particle of this Universe", each single one has the presence of what we want inside it, or the absence of what we want. The stuff in itself is completely innocent. What makes it meaningful is our stance to it. So you could be hyped up about a thing, or you could be in deep appreciation about it, or you could be in disgust or in blah about it. SAME stuff.

Many of us are
    When you get to the point where you have embraced it and it REALLY becomes normal to you, when you have balanced this skill, then you will not attract negative responses, that are just the indicators of YOUR negativity about this.

Now that I know I can have anything I want , it's no fun!!
    When you see it from the side, that this skill is JUST A TOOL, and nothing that would make you extraordinary, now you could go on in life and use the tool for what really (!) makes you happy. You came as a creator- not to shock others, not to stand out so that you could be arrogant, not to save a broken world.

You came to create new solutions and answers that are joyful and MEANINGFUL to YOU.

Until now, you have it backwards.
    You just look at the tool and have it hyped up! You look at itīs glitter and you think, THAT would be the real deal.
    But thatīs not the point of the tool. The point is to use it in a meaningful, joyful, inspired, ALIGNED way. Itīs not about manifesting like a witch. Itīs about oozing your alignment.
    And to do this in ways that feel satisfying for you, you must FIRST find your alignment!

And that is "the real deal". THAT is what then will feel wonderful and awesome, happy and passionate.

Alignment is clarity, and clarity is fun.
    Clarity is timing, clarity is detail, clarity is precision,
    clarity is excellence, clarity is expansion!

By fun we mean, fullness, wholeness, all-ness, bigness.

You’ve come to demonstrate how the universe works.
    You’ve come here for the manifestation
    of consciousness.

That is what your physical body is.
    Your physical body is a manifestation of consciousness…
    And when you are deliberate about your participation in this,
    then and only then, are you fulfilling your reason for being here.
    And your reason for being is the enjoyment of life.

Because nothing is broken, there is nothing to fix,
    what it is all about, is your personal pleasure
    in living life and arranging the properties of the time space
    and non-space and non-time reality
    into something that means something to you.

San Diego Jan. 2015

And I feel like I have to pretend that I don't know that I attracted something for the sake of feeling shocked and excited when I get it.
    "Shocked and excited" is not really a vibrational stance that Abe would call a "highflying disc". Itīs usually a stance that we feel when we have been OOTV since some time, not used to realllllly feeling good as our stable basis, but actually, you felt pretty disempowered. And for which reason ever, you get a breath of fresh air and feel some of your power. THEN you feel this excitement!

While, when you are maintaining an authentically (not hyped up) deep and stable goodfeeling emotional stance, when you feel the power flowing through you on a daily basis, your manifestations donīt feel "shocked and excited" AT ALL. Itīs just the next, normal, expected, wonderfully feeling, logical step.

-You planned it, you molded it lovingly, you CREATED it. Getting it will be no shock!- Itīs peaceful and balanced inside, even when you might also feel true loving passion about it.

Itīs similar to being a passionate chef, preparing a delicious meal and having such fun in the process- and surely NO DOUBT that it will turn out perfectly. You bring together all the ingrediences, you add them and complete the dish, step by intentional, skilled, masterful, dedicated, loving step. Having done that, you wouldnīt look at it, screaming: "OMG!!!!! Where did THAT come from????" -would you?

-There is a BIG difference between true passion and screechy excitement!

I won't be attracting things if I wasn't aligned
    You are aligned with stuff that has no real meaning to you. You donīt LOVE that stuff, so you donīt need LOVE to be in alignment with it!

I know everyone is and would be amazed to have this power ( which is normal really) and know how to control and have things whenever but honestly it's throwing me off. There's no fun in knowing you can have everything!!
    That is because you havenīt yet turned to your true desires.

Your TRUE goals, that which calls you, that which flows life through you, is never about hype. Itīs an inner sweet melody, that IS you, no matter what. And that is what makes your juices flowing, that is what makes you LIVE, wanting to sing it and dance it and "bring it outwards", living it, shining it, expressing it, BEING it.

The reason for desires, goals...
    for finding those decisions or points of focus,
    is because they are the life-giving things of the Universe.

Without objects of attention, or objects of desire,
    Life Force does not come through any of us.

---Abraham

Excerpted from: Silver Spring, MD on April 19, 1997

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Abraham don't ask us to "stay humbled"--either before or after attracting or at anytime in between. In fact, they actively encourage the opposite of us. They like it when we are full of ourselves. So maybe this is the root of your resistance?

When you are not "full of yourself" (aka, IN ALIGNMENT), you feel "no fun and blah" (or worse), no matter how many manifestations rain down around you.
    No matter if you can fart rainbows or make all people around jealous with your skills.

Guys thank you so much for your feedback . I just woke up and after reading your replies and really really put me in the right direction and last night before sleep I said to myself , everything will be okay. The answers will flow in and I will it will feel like clarity once I receive them ..what you know , I wake up see this which just answers pretty much everything and then I click on YouTube and what's on there? Is a Abraham hicks audio with a title reading "giving yourself away too much and then resisting it"
    It's what I've be searching for yesterday when i was looking for answers!!
    This one going to feel so good to listen to!