Thread: Where Does Abraham Say That They Teach At Different Levels?

Where Does Abraham Say That They Teach At Different Levels?

Over the years, I've heard different people say that Abraham teaches at a lot of different levels.

I never really understood this until recently when I found an Abraham audio where they explain everything is an illusion (i.e. there is no physical reality, only subjective reality).

I did some googling but I wasn't able to find any Abraham talks or quotes where they explain that they teach at different levels.

Does anyone out there know where I can find this info?

Thanks or your help in advance =)

I will tell you how I personally understand it: A lot depends on where we are and how we are perceiving. If you compare a person who is not practising deliberate allowing with a person who has been practising it actively for a while, the perception levels of both will be different. The latter will be probably clearer compared to the former. It is like seeing things from two different lenses. In the same way, Abraham teachings can be interpreted from different points of perception. I acknowledge that at times when I see an Abraham video which I have seen say 2-3 years ago, there can be some new information for me out there. It is like, when you hear your favourite music immediately after meditation, you hear a lot more than you did before. It's like a new, deep experience altogether. So I guess that's one thing "Teaching at a lot of different levels" can mean.

An additional way to look at this "different levels" thing is to remember that each of us are vibrational beings, just like Abraham. So, whilst we (physical clumps on chairs) are listening to the words that Esther is finding for Abraham and translating those words into our personal understanding, we (vibrational beings) are also receiving the vibration that Abraham are offering (either in the actual Workshop or through the recordings) and translating those vibrations for our benefit.

We do this "vibrational communication" with one another as well. Abraham teach us that far more of our communication with one another is vibrational than most of us will acknowledge. We tend to discount this vibrational communication piece because it's not as tangible as the "see it/hear it/..." nature of another's words or posture or actions. It's similar to how we tend to give more credence to manifested "signs" or our manifested what-is than the more useful vibrational "signs" or vibrational reality to which Abraham want us to start paying attention.

Thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by admodi86 View Post
    I will tell you how I personally understand it: A lot depends on where we are and how we are perceiving. If you compare a person who is not practising deliberate allowing with a person who has been practising it actively for a while, the perception levels of both will be different. The latter will be probably clearer compared to the former. It is like seeing things from two different lenses. In the same way, Abraham teachings can be interpreted from different points of perception. I acknowledge that at times when I see an Abraham video which I have seen say 2-3 years ago, there can be some new information for me out there. It is like, when you hear your favourite music immediately after meditation, you hear a lot more than you did before. It's like a new, deep experience altogether. So I guess that's one thing "Teaching at a lot of different levels" can mean.
    Thanks for your insights =)

Wellbeing,

Thanks for the additional info on this topic, much appreciated =)