Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: I want to feel the love and compassion of my IB

Quote Originally Posted by RebornGirl View Post
    Well J. We have been together and I we had some trouble and I don't know what the solution is so...I can't see him or not see him, and feel love, I don't even know if I love him or not and if I want him eccc ,IOW I don't know what the solution regarding him is at the moment..
    Is he the one in your dream?

Nothing is bad in life....if you see it as reflecting something you are thinking about....that you can then think/feel differently about.

As you reach for more and more relief....conditions begin to change around you. Notice any emotional and outer improvements no matter how small.

Yes He is,actually I guess I shifted a little as we had a nicer conversation a few days ago, I don't want to focus and take score of that, but it was better.
    Do you know how source affects our body changings?
    Is it me being inspired to do.something, to contact a doctor, or is all.source work?
    Like one day I wake up and notice this thing in my body is becoming closer to what I want?

Yes He is,actually I guess I shifted a little as we had a nicer conversation a few days ago, I don't want to focus and take score of that, but it was better.
    A nicer conversation is really wonderful....you did shift.

Do you know how source affects our body changings?
    Is it me being inspired to do.something, to contact a doctor, or is all.source work?
    Like one day I wake up and notice this thing in my body is becoming closer to what I want?
    Yes, you will be inspired to what is best....whether to contact a doctor, do nothing, eat differently, sit outdoors more, start a hobby, and so on. When your emotional state improves....your physical body improves as well. So yes, you may one day notice that an ailment has improved or disappeared.

It can appear in any of those ways you mentioned.

I'm talking what I can absorb from the teachings in this moment and what I'm able to apply considering where I am, and my momentum.
    Really? Because whenever I hear, "I don't know what to do," I always think a great place to start is to re/read one of the books from cover to cover, because the books give excellent explanations of what to do.

We have been together and I we had some trouble and I don't know what the solution is so...
    As WB often points out, Abraham only has one answer: feel BETTER.
    I can't see him or not see him, and feel love, I don't even know if I love him or not and if I want him eccc ,IOW I don't know what the solution regarding him is at the moment..
    Abraham only has one answer: feel BETTER. Feel BETTER if you see him, feel BETTER if you don't see him. Feel BETTER if you decide you want to be with him, feel BETTER if you decide you don't.

Yes Marc, the I don't know what to do comes from me having tried all the processes in the book, and applying my knowledge about the teachings, it's written in this conversation, have you read it? Some answers before these ones.. what I'm still doing is meditation.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Itīs SO easy, that you are missing the point, RebornGirl

...what could you think/do/stop doing NOW, so that you feel just a bit better?

Meditation is a wonderful thing, when you feel a bit better while or after youīr doing it.
    Baking some cookies could be, as well.
    Stopping to repeat that you donīt know how to do this could be.
    Browsing pinterest could be.
    Running could be.
    Chilling on the couch and sipping a cocktail could be, while you watch a beautiful movie.
    Stopping to club yourself over the head could be.
    Thinking about fluffy cute kitten could be.

finding it out, for you- now now now- THAT is "the work".

Being aware of how you feel, and when you feel off, caring for finding relief- topic completely irrelevant.

Yes Marc, the I don't know what to do comes from me having tried all the processes in the book, and applying my knowledge about the teachings, it's written in this conversation, have you read it?
    I've read the thread. (I'm sure Marc has too. He's thorough and thoughtful that way.)

I know you've said you've read the books and that you've tried all the processes in the book but your questions here--and this is NOT a criticism, simply my observation--suggests a person who, if they have read the books, has absorbed and understood very little from their reading. That's all right, but the most effective remedy for such a situation would be a careful and thorough re-reading of the book with their explanation and examples.

And you've done a similar thing in this thread. You're skimming this thread, looking for one of us to give you your quick answer, some magic words which will solve your problems. The thing is the answer that you're looking for is the "feel better" to which Marc and I (and others) keep leading you.

You've mentioned that you've tried all the Processes from the books but you can't even identify your thoughts about a topic, which is the first step in these teachings. So, you really haven't "done" all the Processes. You may have gone through the motions but you haven't "done" them, which is why they did nothing for you. Even that is all right--encouraging, even, in my book--because your past experiences with the Processes don't need to be pertinent to your current or future experiences.

Some answers before these ones.. what I'm still doing is meditation.
    Meditation is wonderful. Do more of that.

Yes Marc, the I don't know what to do comes from me having tried all the processes in the book, and applying my knowledge about the teachings, it's written in this conversation, have you read it? Some answers before these ones.. what I'm still doing is meditation.
    RebornGirl,

I want to emphasize that noticing the improvements in your emotional state and outer world no matter how small is an important part of the process. Like having this nicer conversation you spoke about is something to appreciate...and acknowledge....then you won't feel powerless....thinking that you are not doing anything right to get to the wanted.

Notice the small improvements...enjoy a few moments of the wanted, savor them. It will keep your momentum going....and more and more good will come. It's similar to what I did when I desired more quiet in my apartment, instead of thinking the moments of quiet were not enough, I acknowledged that I had quiet at the moment it appeared. I relaxed into it....I celebrated it...I thanked the Universe for it. And that is a very open feeling of delight.....a feeling of trust. As I mentioned, it got quieter and quieter.

The reason we feel stuck in the manifestation process is because we ignore the little improved feelings, events and stuff that appears....and then say nothing is happening. I once found 2 dollars on the sidewalk....and a part of me thought....that it was nothing, but then when I started thinking about what I could buy with those dollars....it seemed like a lot. I could buy some fruit with 2 dollars or I could buy some candy or a pizza slice.....or a power ball ticket.....and so forth. There were so many options. It was not the "nothing" that I had initially thought. The funny part was that because I focused so much on the 2 dollars...I started seeing the number 2 everywhere. I would glance at the time and it would be 2:22. I would get 22 cents back in change. I had so much fun receiving these numbers for awhile. I love fun. If I had just stayed with that thought that the dollars were nothing.....I would not have explored what I could buy.....nor had that additional fun with numbers.....nor seen that what I focus upon increases in some way.

And so just keep noticing your improvements. Tell yourself, "I do feel a little better emotionally. That is certainly better than I felt before." Then keep noticing the small or large improvements in your outer world too. Enjoy them more...do not think they are nothing.

Do not compare what you are manifesting to what others are manifesting...ever. What you are manifesting is important for who you are...not for who anyone else is. My manifestations and impulses are all perfect for me. There was a time when I enjoyed doing crossword puzzles online....and they taught me to think "outside of the box"....and to persist...because some of these puzzles appeared impossible at first. Sometimes I only knew 4 words in the puzzle, but by sticking with it.....I would figure out the entire puzzle....no small feat considering it had appeared impossible. You too, are sorting out the puzzle that your life appears to be....but as you stick with your focus....you will solve your puzzle. It will enrich your understanding.

By doing these crossword puzzles...I looked at the symbolism in my nightly dreams differently too...and my daily manifestations. I gathered different information from them. And so always follow your inspirations....even if they have nothing to do with your ideal manifestations. Everything is working for you. If you have a desire to sit beneath a tree, sit there. If you want to join a tour group in your city, do that. If someone thinks that is boring, ignore them. What pleases you does not have to please anyone else. You honor yourself by following your precise joys or impulses.

You are on your way to more and more....trust where you are going.

I've read the thread and while I know you say that you've tried all the processes in the book, things don't seem to add up. So, here's a suggestion: Pick a process that you feel is appropriate for where you are and share some of your work with us. That way we can help you fine tune.