Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: I want to feel the love and compassion of my IB

  1. #11
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,358
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornGirl View Post
    I'd love to, but, since I started, I tried every process and none of it gave me relief..
    Well, isn't that good news? I mean, if the Processes are designed for one thing only and that one thing only is to provide us with relief and if you've been doing the Processes and haven't been finding your relief, then that would explain the differences between what those others (against whom you've been measuring yourself) have been getting and what you have been getting. If you haven't been able to give yourself relief and if relief is your indicator that you've shifted your vibration, then doesn't it make sense that because you haven't yet shifted your vibration (because you haven't yet found your relief) that your manifestations remain the same.

    It's not that they're blessed and your IB has left you out in the cold or anything like that. It's because you haven't yet (in spite of your words) taken the vibrational journey that Abraham teach us. But you can. You have the same tools and materials that those others whom you've seen were successful with these teachings, so you too can be successful with these teachings. You'll just need to get better at feeling better.

    Now, you're fortunate. You've attracted to yourself a wonderful forum with space where you can practice your skills and develop the finer points of these teachings. But you have--so far--rebuffed that invitation. No matter. The forum is still here for when you ARE ready to feel bettef without needing your conditions to change first, for when you're sick and tired of being sick and tired.

    Quote Originally Posted by RebornGirl View Post
    And then as I previously wrote, I felt more powerless, right now taking this subjects off of my life, I feel more hopeful and calm, but they are not changing, as you said it's my awareness, even though my effort is to avoid them.
    But you are NOT avoiding them. You are very aware of them. The thing is you can't "avoid" anything in an attraction-based universe. Try to "avoid" thinking a particular thought. Right now. Pick a thought and try to "avoid" thinking about it. You can't do it. The LoA won't let you do that. You can't avoid a thought you've decided you were going to avoid. What thought? That thought. No! I told you I was going to avoid that thought. Shouting "No!" is the same thing as saying to the LoA "Bring me more of this thing I do not want."

    Since you can't avoid anything, you'll want, instead, to think of something else--something better-feeling--in its place.

    Quote Originally Posted by RebornGirl View Post
    Do you have any idea or inspiration about what could I try to release the tension?
    I've been telling you that: find ways to feel better about these issues and every other topic of your life. The thing is you're still (even in your last reply) insisting that the manifestations change first before you feel better and you're still trying to jump from where you are alllllll the way over to where you want to be. Changing those two flawed premises will make your vibrational journey easier.

  2. #12
    Do you mean focusing on something else? Something different? Sincerely....I tried so many ways that I dont know how to feel better about them, apart from meditating..

  3. #13
    Sorry about my crazy answers posting, but my cellphone is kind of old and can not let me do some stuff.
    I see you have much clarity, and in fact what you say about it, is that it's logical for me to be in step 1 if I didn't shift my vibration enough, in fact I thought I would but not enough to meet my IB maybe(?)
    First I'm glad you can understand what's going on with me,and second, I'd love to get what I want of course as a result to feel better and better, and well again,knowing what you now know about me,about trying so hard eccc, what would you suggest?
    A few posts ago I told you about an important topic to me, that I only recently discovered, my family, might be a good thing to focus upon, that one and Only?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post

    Now, you're fortunate. You've attracted to yourself a wonderful forum with space where you can practice your skills and develop the finer points of these teachings. But you have--so far--rebuffed that invitation. No matter. The forum is still here for when you ARE ready to feel bettef without needing your conditions to change first, for when you're sick and tired of being sick and tired.


    But you are NOT avoiding them. You are very aware of them. The thing is you can't "avoid" anything in an attraction-based universe. Try to "avoid" thinking a particular thought. Right now. Pick a thought and try to "avoid" thinking about it. You can't do it. The LoA won't let you do that. You can't avoid a thought you've decided you were going to avoid. What thought? That thought. No! I told you I was going to avoid that thought. Shouting "No!" is the same thing as saying to the LoA "Bring me more of this thing I do not want."

    Since you can't avoid anything, you'll want, instead, to think of something else--something better-feeling--in its place.


    I've been telling you that: find ways to feel better about these issues and every other topic of your life. The thing is you're still (even in your last reply) insisting that the manifestations change first before you feel better and you're still trying to jump from where you are alllllll the way over to where you want to be. Changing those two flawed premises will make your vibrational journey easier.
    Okay, I feel like I agree deeply with what you are explaining, in fact I'm writing with tears on my eyes because I know that the journey has to feel good, that even if I suffered a lot because of my contrasts and I'm young and I never felt real joy I'm supposed to be happy now and along the journey and before my solution comes. That I can be at peace now and enjoy every moment of my life. But I need some guidance, you told I attracted this forum to me, I was looking at this forum for months but never feel ready to ask for help, my resistance is also in the fact that I ve been seeking for help desperetaly lately from people who know the teachings but they told me to things I were not able to, stucked in my tension, and I really feel alone , with my IB calling me loud, but no more ways to find the entrance. I don't want to jump to a manifestation, but I want to feel now as my manifestation is here, satisfied and happy and at peace with life. Wellbeing I feel better that I have a chance now with this forum, and I ask you please, I know I have perfect guidance, but I also need an help from someone who knows what it's the easiest thing for me, who soothes my tension, who can soothes my pain and I can trust deeply,I'm not alone, there's still a pathway for me, I don't want to suffer another day, I'm tired.
    I thank you very much.

  5. #15
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    65,411
    I also need an help from someone who knows what it's the easiest thing for me, who soothes my tension, who can soothes my pain and I can trust deeply,I'm not alone, there's still a pathway for me, I don't want to suffer another day, I'm tired.
    It might seem to you as if I would give you a platitude here, but I donīt.

    My life has taught me, that we can have all of this, and NOW- from the guidance that is within us.
    24/7 loving, completely knowing, completely understanding guidance from "infinite intelligence", that loves you more than words can convey.

    But you must allow yourself to receive it.
    And the easiest way to achieve that, is to RELAX.
    Relax into your pains.
    Relax into your fears.
    Relax into your doubts.
    Relax, "let go and let God".

    Aka: Meditate, or do anything that helps you relax- as walking in nature, listening to music, yoga, whatever works for YOU, here and NOW.

  6. #16
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    65,411
    When you feel that something is wrong,
    there isn’t anything to do about it other,
    than make yourself stop feeling that something is wrong.

    Now stay with us for just a little bit, because this is really important.
    You see, still with all that you are coming to know about Deliberate Creation,
    still what’s stuck in so many of your vibrational craws is:
    "I still need to control something.
    The circumstances need to be adjusted in order for things to go well for me."



    That is never, never, NEVER true!!!
    ALL you have to do is adjust your vibration.


    And so Esther would complain, and this is the deeper and deeper level.
    She would complain:
    "It’s hard to feel good when I see they are doing things wrong."
    And then she would take it deeper and say,
    "But it’s hard to feel good when I FEEL they are doing things wrong."
    Are you staying with us here?



    And what we are saying is:
    It might be hard to feel better when you are seeing things that are going wrong.
    And it might be hard to feel better when you feel things are going wrong.
    But get off the belief system that says,
    "I’ve got to fix what’s wrong before I can feel better,"
    and find a way of feeling better before anything’s fixed.



    And if you can find a way of feeling better before any of those things are fixed,
    Law of Attraction will fix those things.
    But UNTIL you can find a way of feeling better before any of those things are fixed,
    Law of Attraction cannot fix those things!



    And people who can’t buck your current will behave exactly in opposition
    to how you think they should behave.
    Not because they don’t like you and not because they are being bad to you,
    but because they are swept up on the current of your vibration
    and they are co-creating with you on a level that is not satisfactory to you.
    And that feeling in your gut is about your separation from who you really are
    and what you really want.



    It doesn’t have anything to do with them.
    It doesn’t have anything to do with the circumstances.
    Can you FEEL this??? It’s ALL about cleaning up your vibration. -Why?



    To make your bus right? No!
    To make people like you? NO!
    To make them do a better job? NO!!!
    Clean up your vibration because it’s the ONLY way
    you will EVER feel good.

    Clean it up because you want to feel good.
    We want you all to realize you’ve got to make your vibrational adjustment
    for one selfish, singular reason: The vibrational adjustment just FEELS better.



    [And then they told more of the story about them driving the bus away
    and discovering it still wasn't near right and asking them to come to fix it on the road,
    and they refused. And Jerry tried to encourage Esther to feel better and she said,
    "It's just TOO HARD."
    And then when Jerry was on the phone with them she heard Jerry say,]



    "We GIVE UP!" And when Esther heard him say,
    "We give up" she said, "We give up! We give up!
    Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle!’ You win! You win!!! We give up.
    We give up! We give up! We give up! We give up!"

    -What are you giving up? Are you giving up your desire?
    Can’t do that!

    Are you giving up what’s in your Vibrational Escrow?
    That’s not even possible, you put it there for all eternity!
    What are you giving up?

    "We are giving up our belief that we can get to where we want to be,
    by controlling YOU! We give up. We give up!

    Ooooooooooooo, it feels so good to give up! We’ll just drive this bus
    until it won’t move forward. We’ll just point it toward San Francisco,
    and we’ll just keep going…"

    -And then the indicator lights went off.
    And then the phone rang and the man said, "Where are you?
    We’ll meet you, where are you?" And Esther said,
    "Gee! We should have given up 3 weeks ago!
    We should have given up a long time ago."
    And we say, "Just give it up!"



    San Francisco 8-9-08



    from the quote collection
    I give up!


  7. #17
    How can I give up and relax if I don't feel good so i'm aware I'm not a vibrational match to where I want to be?

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    167

    I want to feel the love and compassion of my IB

    Just ask yourself "how can I give myself relief in this moment?" The first answer that pops up in your mind is the thing you should do. When you finish doing that thing, then ask yourself the question again. Pretty soon you'll be asking questions like "what can i do to feel even better than i feel now?"

  9. #19
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    65,411
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornGirl View Post
    How can I give up and relax if I don't feel good so i'm aware I'm not a vibrational match to where I want to be?

    THAT is the art!
    Really, once you get the hang of it it becomes more and more easy and really fun.
    It feels so empowering to go to any topic that feels inviting, joyful and easy INSTEAD of grinding your nose on your "issues".

    Itīs about wanting to feel good more than anything else.
    And so, itīs basically about letting go the hard topics-
    and switching to anything that feels uplifting, cute, interesting, joyful or easy.

    And once you are feeling really good, because of this deliberately chosen joyful focus, you might want to look at the "issue" again- because, now you have completely different glasses so to speak, due to your completely different mindset/vibration. And so, you might see the "issue" so much differently.

    But only do that looking at the issue when you really feel JOYFULLY (!!!) drawn to!
    Otherwise, have FUN with other topics.
    Be happy- in any way that works for you, here and now, here and now.

    Doing so will train your vibration. And with a trained, wanted momentum, you are so much more stable, joyful, capable and wise- aka, you are in the "receiving mode" of ALL good things.

  10. #20
    Okay, what you suggest it's all i've been doing, keep myself distract,do the best thing I do eccc,what keeps me stuck it's my aware of what is, like, I know the person I'm in love with it's not present, I know I feel despair about my body, I know my career is missing, and my relationships sucks, I know I've been in this pattern since a lot, and I didn't make complete peace with it, because the person I was with and still in love with was representating an amazing time in my life and full of fun, and now I feel an empty life sometimes.
    Last year I felt so powerful because of my career that I've met this person and then everything crashed down, I feel like I'm telling myself a lie, I want a lot more than this, but the little things I have available now have to be enough. And I can't be so happy if everyday every single moment I'm aware that almost no important improvement is here.
    And especially I can't find a way to look at my actual situation about contrast and be happy...Especially about the relationship, I see him very often and I suffer,staying off of it completely it's impossible if it matters so much...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •