Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Attracted Back My Boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    It sure reads like a romantic comedy!

I totally agree. I'm still a sucker for great love stories I'm afraid

This should be turned into a movie!

Belana

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sunshine View Post
    I attracted my Ex boyfriend back, too. After 21 years. He's my best friend now. All my life I was looking for a male best friend, who isn't into me and I'm not into him...And after all this years I had the impuls to text my ex via FB and congratulate him for his business. Now we are besties and I still wonder how well we get along together. It fells like magic. Never thought it would be him, really my soulmate
    and this could make another great feel-good movie

Belana

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    CONGRATS! I love when someone posts and it inspires someone else too post their success story!!!
    I got inspired by this posts as well,
    So, I'll milk my own story here, too! I'm lazy and copied it (updated) from THIS beautiful ancient thread....
    Abe-ish Love Stories?

When I was 14, I decided that I would have seen enough not-working-love-relationships (don't laugh, I was precocious in many ways ) even I didn't really had lived a "real" relationship, yet. But I had fallen in love, or crush, several times and had eyes to look around in family and so... (of course not knowing about Abe at all) I decided to follow this loud inner call to promise me that I would meet the PERFECT soulmate for me. Together we would fulfill ALL our dreams and visions- "living happily ever after together for all the rest of our life, in Paradise on Earth".

Everyone with whom I shared this glorious vision told me I would be nuts, and I should grow up and face reality ASAP. But -already then- I felt very clearly that I would never be able to cut back on this dream- and so I would probably need to live up to the vision!

2 looong years went by, I got the idea that the Universe or God would be out to lunch, because "nothing" happened other then that several guys tried to catch my interest in which I was not interested at all. When I was 16, a schoolfellow of mine (2 grades lower and 1 year younger than me) finally managed to get my attention on a party. Of all things- it even was a party on Valentine's Day!
    He completely caught me off guard at this evening: I was being struck by a lightning of ...love? I just tumbled and felt incredible unworthy of this giant love for me, that I suddenly sensed in this... child??

Oh... he was 15, not really a "child" anymore. I knew him since the last 2 (!!) years already, exactly since I had received my bold vision, he was then 13 (AND a child). I knew well that he had courted me since all this 2 years, so very bravely, I liked him pretty well, I knew he was brilliant and handsome and witty and deeply good hearted... but, he was much too young, much too calm, much too nice, much too... everything. I hadn't SEEN him, at all. Now, suddenly, I did.

And I decided to give this a try, even I thought he would be WAY to good for me. But, I got over this resistances, quickly... When I look back, I can't describe it otherwise than that his steady alignment and love (=being ITV about his desire to be in a loving relationship with me) had literally swept me in finally. It's an example of "one who is in alignment is more powerful than millions who are not"! -His friends, I myself and his own logic had told him for 2 years that I would be unavailable for him.... He didn't care. HOW GOOD FOR ME!!!! And as soon I was ITV with him, we evolved like rockets, together.

We lived through times of huge confusion regarding our families (who wheren't... uhm, really supportive). We married against all odds, we lived a few years an open marriage because I fell in love with his best friend, we lived decades "below official poverty level", we got- and raised 4 children in a kind of hulk together and moved through contrast of him being depressiv and me, being labeled terminally ill.

We challenged each other and got challenged by life to our edges and -rock bottom. We sometimes hated each other (we know today, hate is simply a step on the EGS of REALLY being pinched off) and nevertheless always KNEW our love, unconditionally. We never gave up on our dream- one of us always was strong enough to focus on it. And since we know Abe and about LoA, we even let each other off the hook to be responsible for each others happiness.

Life with him taught me that I am free (which was a biggy for me)- so, WHILE I have the freedom to choose other partners also, if I would wish- that he is the person I want on my side, for ever. Being with him taught me that I was really worthy of THE BEST I could imagine! The deeper I know him, the longer I experience life with him, the deeper, more delicious, more sure, more detailed, more refined, more clear, more incredibly beautiful our love becomes. We grew wings- and roots. We are completely free- and love nothing more than to be together.

Next February, it's 42 years that the lightning struck me... And today, we choose so MUCH less drama and even MORE joy!
    ...We can be, do or have EVERYTHING we want. Happily ever after, in Paradise on Earth- NO MATTER WHAT.

POE,

This is a great story for a great feel good movie too
    Absolutely love it!

Belana

awww, thank you Belana!!

for me it's such a feel-good-life, with him!! -While we definitely have shown each other the truth of this as well:

Your soulmate will give you grief,
    if he's really a good soulmate.

Mediterranean Cruise 2013

Hi all - I haven't posted in a while because...we did a quick trip back to Hawaii last week. We wanted to relive how we met in Waikiki. It felt so nice to be back after 2 years. The islands are less busy now, still re-opening to tourists after the lockdown earlier this year, etc. We walked on the beach at night and witnessed the full moon last Thursday. AMAZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    Hi all - I haven't posted in a while because...we did a quick trip back to Hawaii last week. We wanted to relive how we met in Waikiki. It felt so nice to be back after 2 years. The islands are less busy now, still re-opening to tourists after the lockdown earlier this year, etc. We walked on the beach at night and witnessed the full moon last Thursday. AMAZING!!!
    How wonderful!