Thread: California Girl Living Large - Thanks to Abraham!

California Girl Living Large - Thanks to Abraham!

Hi Amazing Deliberate Creators!

I live near San Francisco and started studying Abraham in 2010. I read most of the books (not the Sarah books though!), have watched a ton of YT videos and just started simply by keeping a daily appreciation journal. I have never been to an Abe workshop. However, I am living proof that the teachings work!

I have overcome major personal challenges just by focusing on going downstream. I use focus wheels, going general techniques and the meditation CD regularly. In December 2015 I quit my fulltime job and traveled most of 2016 doing fun things. I went to Hawaii 4 times, swam with wild dolphins (my avatar picture is from a dolphin swim in the ocean), meditated, met hot, sexy men and worked on my tan...LOL.

Just keep the focus on WANTED and feeling good and everything takes care of itself! The better it gets...THE BETTER IT GETS!!!

love your story cupidgal

PARADISE IS A STATE OF MIND

Love Venus

Thank you Venus. It really IS as simple is focusing your thoughts!

However, some topics might be stickier and I just learned to soothe, feel better and gently go downstream!

great to read about your successes Cupidgal99

and I love your dolphin avatar! it's full of freedom and love and ease and happiness
    and I just laughed out loud when you listed your current fun things to do - holiday in Hawaii, meet hot sexy men, and work on your tan! ha ha ha so wonderful
    keep up the great allowing

much love
    xxxxx

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    ahhh, this feels SO GOOD!
    I appreciate your eager happy energy, and your generous, loving sharing.
    Much love!

Thank you POE and Wild & Beautiful.

To be honest, I went through a lot of contrast in 2014 and 2015 and the teachings helped to keep me focused and moving forward. I vowed to take a year off to travel and chillax and *I DID*!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupidgal99 View Post
    Thank you POE and Wild & Beautiful.

To be honest, I went through a lot of contrast in 2014 and 2015 and the teachings helped to keep me focused and moving forward. I vowed to take a year off to travel and chillax and *I DID*!
    ADVENTURE!!!!
    ....and then, balancing. Sounds as an awesome full and rich life!