Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

"I'VE GOT THIS MAGICAL THING GOING ON!"

...The highest Excitement for me is,
    to have shot and nurtured and loved a desire- and then, seeing it coming into full fruition. It is being in on the journey, and feeling the becoming of the momentum, all this growing and gathering and being finetuned and cared for in myriads of ways... AND THEN THE EXPLOSION. The BEING BORN. THE HAPPENING. The ORGASM! The bursting into a new life, into a new level, the explosion into manifestation, beyond any point of return!

It feels orgasmic. It feels triumphant. It feels AWESOME! It feels ENLIGHTENING. It feels as pure, sheer elation. It means "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" -Flying, and knowing, IT IS DONE. ohhhhh how good that feels!!!

... My greatest Joy is,
    to BE. To wholly, fully be in Alignment. BEING WHERE I AM, no split, no distraction... BEING. Being wherever I am, with all my heart and all my love and all my clarity. It means, to fully ebody who-I-am, right here and now. ALIGNMENT. Fullness. Total satisfaction. Absolute peace. Absolute thankfulness. WHOLE, and wholly. Being.

...The grandest experience that I can imagine for myself,
    is to clearly realizing who-I-really-am, the EMPOWERED CREATOR OF MY OWN REALITY. I KNOW I have the powers that create worlds at my fingertips. I KNOW, my world wholly revolves around me. I KNOW, I am worthy of everything life causes me to desire!

I KNOW, in the moment I come to desire something, IT IS DONE. I KNOW- what is, came into my life due to MY attraction. I KNOW my absolute unhindered power. I KNOW my absolute freedom to choose whatever I want. I KNOW. I KNOW who I am, and I so enjoy me, receiving it, getting more and more into the receiving-mode of what I dreamed, and what was immediately given.

I KNOW and I am in full expectance about the process of delivery. Ohhh, THAT IS IT.

Using the power of the Universe:
    The new Paradigm of Deliberate Creation

We are talking about the world of creating through action,
    as compared to the world of creating through attraction.

We are talking about the world of creating through action,
    as compared to the world of creating through deliberate vibration.

OF COURSE! You can create a lot, through action. You can get a shovel, and dig dirt, and you can move things around, and you can move things from place to place- and nobody can deny that there's a whole lot of action going on, and that that activity is part of the phase of changing things. There is no question about that.

But it's minuscule, it's paltry, mediocre creation- in comparison with the forming of a deliberate vibrational attraction- and allowing the orchestration of the laws of the Universe to actualize, on your behalf.

A whole different world of creating.

So, people stand back, and they look at the variety of creators. And masters are around you- all the time! Those who get hold of an idea, who don't wrestle it down to the ground and kill it, but keep it alive- who keep their own counsel and don't talk to others, who will talk them out of it. Who just keep believing in their desire, and then- the Universe responds to them, and you say:

"Oh, wow! Look at that master!"

And then you call that master, or that creator LUCKY. Or freaky. And later on, you call them greedy. ...We'r talking about...

when you enlist this flow, this energy that creates worlds, towards the things that matter to you-
    ONLY THEN you will be satisfied.

from the clip Abraham Hicks - Spiritual Masters Have Unspeakable Leverage

to feel the rush of GOING. No return! IT IS HAPPENING!!!
    It is this feeling of having cut loose the strapped down rocket. It is the incredible relief of allowing the FLOW to unfold. It is the rush of GOING, of being carried by the momentum of my stream. It is the "flight". It is the awesome moment of letting the pulled back rubberband GO.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I realllly like THAT kind of drama. While I choose it to be less dramatic, and more steady, and more often, and more light and more easy. YES!!! I can have it in all ways that I want.

... My greatest Joy is,

to experience the FLOW of unfolding a dream. The joy of realizing a desire- and NOT killing it with doubt. The joy of informing myself, and receiving driftwood, and inspiration, and then lovingly and then passionately planning. And then, the joy of allowing the cooperative components. The joy, of the money rushing in. And the perfect materials. And the masters who know exactly how to do it. The culmination of all of that! And then the joy of seeing and touching the unfolding, of watching it become. And then, the joy of HAVING it, owning it, and using it further as new bouncing-off-point, as a nest to sit in cozily, while dreaming and expanding into even MORE.

I soooo love the sweet flow! I love the journeys. The flowing, spectacular, awesome, adventurous, wonderfully surprising and delightful journeys into endlessly MORE.

is to not hold myself back to love FULLY! To allow me to walk earth as God in physical form, and express Heaven on Earth. I am thankful for the old Paradigm, and I leave it behind me: I am so interested and fascinated in installing the NEW. I am building the paths and allow the magic to flow FORWARDS into an amazing, never before experienced FULLNESS OF GOODNESS. I am poised to live PARADISE ON EARTH.

You can have EVERYTHING you want.

...We have enjoyed this interaction immensely. It is exhilarating to us, and exhilarating is not a big enough word. Satisfaction is not a big enough word. It is pleasing... is not a big enough word. It is life-giving -that is a big enough word!

Life-giving to us, to visit with you in this format,

and feel the resonance that you are discovering from the conversations we are having. We want to remind you, that the desire that you hold as you point yourself in the direction of this gathering, is a very powerful energy that actually is the momentum of the wave we where talking about earlier.

Your desire that you where born with,
    your desire that you goosed up in this interaction, in this life experience,
    has created a very powerful current, a wave that is relentless, that just keeps coming and coming so there is no urgency ever.

It's not like you are going to have any long standing opportunity to miss this boat, to miss this wave, it is a certain thing.

We can say to you, especially to those who are gathered here today that the desire you have held for a long time and the current that has amassed as a result of that, and the willingness to participate and allow your thoughts to be guided and influenced a bit by us, and your sub- sequential willingness to guide your own thoughts based upon how you feel, -the new seed that was not planted within you today but we felt it coming into stronger position, so it is blossoming into a stronger way and you are going to feel the evidence of it, as you move through your days and immediately days to follow.

You are in a place, and we can say it with certainty, you are in a place of understanding the importance of the way you feel, like you have never felt it before.
    And you are a body of people who understand it, like nobody or people on the planet have understood it before.

In other words, you get it, we felt you get it, we knew you get it, we where there when you got it, we reveled when you got it, we are milking the fact that you did get it, we are exhilarated you got it, we are renewed because you got it- you now understand the importance of the way you feel. And now you understand that everything in your world and all your physical senses are all about your ability to define in visceral literal physical ways what life really is, it is a feeling experience -because it is a vibrational experience.

So you have done something that most never do:
    You have moved your experience from thinking into feeling,

which means, from thought into vibration. Now, thought is vibration, but you are now doing it in a way that is more refined. It will be easier for you than it has ever been before.

You don't know it- You have taken a quantum leap forward. You are not really understanding it yet, because the 30 days hasn't passed. You are not really getting what we are getting- that you helped us to get, because you have not been residing on that HFD long enough for you, to really understand the magnitude what has taken place here.

But it is our promise to you, if you go to bed at night tonight and say: "in the morning I am to wake up, it will be a fresh start and while I slept the momentum has stopped and I can start the momentum anyway I want to, and I choose to start it in this attitude of appreciation", and you do it and you may not make it far into the day, the next day you do it again and you may not make it far into the day, but you do it and you do it and you do it and you do it and you do it -and it is our promise to you that in 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 days,

you will be standing in a place of knowing what we know.

And the reason we know it, is we went over there, you are still here
    (showing with hands)
    we went over here, we stepped in what you would call your future experience and we felt the full resonance of it. And because we can feel the momentum of the energy that has taken place in each and everyone of you, we can predict unequivocally without error what is going to happen in your experience. We have been there, you see. So for you, that's little bit taking it on faith, we don't want you for very long to have to continue to take things on faith.

We want you to have enough experience under your belt, because this stuff is consistent.

You know a little bit about that- you know a little bit about everything. You know a little bit more about that- you know a little bit more about everything. You find vibrational resonance with who you are on that subject- you can find vibrational resonance with who you are on every subject.

There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have!
    There is nothing off limits to you.

And the step 4 part of this equation is, you are now in a position, where you can begin to define
    with more clarity then you have ever defined before, and with more confidence you have been able to master before, and understanding, that you can reach for things that you have previously not even allowed yourself, or giving yourself permission to reach for.

-You have the ability to cash peace upon this earth.
    -You have the ability to help those not eating find food.
    -You have the ability to help your planet in all ways you have been currently worrying about.
    -You have the ability to those who feel insecure to find their feelings of more security.
    -You have the ability to have that vehicle you want.
    -You have the ability to live in that dream house
    -or find that partner you have been looking for.

There is nothing that is off limits for you.

You just don't know it the way we know it! But you are going to know it the way we know it, because the fact we know it means, you have the ability to know it, and now you know the other stuff you didn't know before, that you now know- now you are going to know that, too.

Stamford Sept. 2013 from the clip Abraham Hicks. Wake up with the attitude of appreciation!

to point- and see the changes follow! ...I still remember my early childhood, where I promised to myself, I would learn sorcery. "Zaubern" as it was described in the fairy-tales resonated incredibly with me on the one hand, and on the other, I found the way they did it bulky and silly. That was to be done DIFFERENTLY! I FELT it. I sensed it. I hoped it! But deep inside, I KNEW it. I searched for the key to it all my life, until I read "you can be, or do or have whatever life causes you to desire" by Abe- and there I clicked.

I had looked and tried and studied all my life, and there it was. And since then I consider myself a finder, no longer a searcher. But I am a practicing finder. In some topics I am masterful and things go incredibly easy and well, in others I still tell the old stories, but I'm getting better, and it is inevitable that I will succeed fully very very soon. I FEEL IT IN MY BONES. And when I'm wrong, I will have fun with that longer.

I SO LOVE to nail it! I so love to feel this absolute clicking. I adore this ALIGNMENT, when something clicks. When I just KNOW. When I just KNOW, and I see my creation moving from vibration into physicality. I see my creation becoming: I GET IT. Ahhhhhhh!!! Elation. Triumph!!! Awe!!!
    THAT ARE THE ORGASMS OF LIFE!!!!!

... My greatest Joy is,

to BE. To BE in the flow, in the Sweetness, in the Love, in the Freedom, in the Power, in the JOY!
    BEINGNESS: Unconditionally. Being, pure, whole, serene, "in the flow". Pure Alignment. Pure experience. Pure elation. Fullness. Fulfillment. Wholeness. Perfection, as a moment in time. Nothing is lacking. All is well, in absolute Goodness. That is so... divine. Holy. Wholly. WHOLE.

is to create- and express and embody the magic beauty that I feel within. Getting Paradise into Earth... translating Divine pure Goodness into Physicality. In myriads of ways. Into art. Into food. Into relationships. Into homes. Into stories. Into dreams, coming true. Into upliftment of others. Into loving myself. Into technology. Into architecture. Into gardens. Into... PHYSICAL LIFE ON EARTH... PARADISE ON EARTH.

"What magic button did you push?"

If you say, "but I need to see it before I can believe it", we say: Then it cannot come for you.

You've got to figure out how to believe it before you see it!

You've got to figure out how to believe in the vibrational version of it, and feel so good in focusing on the vibrational version, that you train your frequency into the alignment with the vibrational version of it. And when there's no gap between what you think and what you want, it'll manifest all over the place... people watching will say,

-"what magic button did you push?"
    And you'll say,
    "I pushed the button of belief.
    I got into the vortex."

And they'll say, -"how did you do it, how did you come to believe something that wasn't already evident in our experience?" -"Well, I looked at things that were in my experience and I convinced myself that this, too, could be -or, I looked at others who I knew at one time wheren't experiencing it, now that are, and I convinced myself, that this, too, could be for me. I practiced an optimistic thought. I practiced a better feeling thought.

I trained myself into the frequency of having it, rather than the frequency of not having it.

I practiced the frequency of belief, and in doing so I left the frequency of doubt behind."

Chicago 6/12/2010

I am embracing my joy- and love for luxury. Luxury FEELS SO GOOD! It feels as the leading edge of leading edge. QUALITY and BEAUTY and refined-ness, and thoughtful art, done by aligned artists of their trade... can it get better than that!? I so love the "sophisticated thoughts" that went massively into luxurious products, and travels, and services!

They feel shiny. They feel polished. They feel lovingly taken care of with a LOT of sophisticated thought. They feel advanced. They feel evolved. They feel well tended to. I SO LOVE THAT.

I am so willing to relax into the transformation! I am so willing to ALLOW who I am. I am willing to let go what holds me back. I feel willing. I feel wide. I feel free. I feel in love with ME; where I am and where I am going. I have so much appreciation and love for WHO I AM HERE. I think, I am really, really doing good! I relax into where I am. I make full whole peace where I am. I AM WHERE I AM! And darn, it is BEAUTIFUL here.

It is cozy, here. It is peaceful here. Here is so much fun! Here is so much blessed wonderful FREEDOM. Here is peace and silence. Nobody is bothering me! I REALLY like where I am! I REALLY like this comfortable pace! I really, really like to do things in my way. I really like to feel SO wonderfully comfortable and free. I TRULY LOVE IT. And, I am eager for more as well!!

It IS all good!

I am curious for this year! I have no clue what will come next. I have no idea, no clue, no whiff. AND I DO NOT NEED TO. All I "need" is to be happy, where I am, and eager for more. Happy where I am, and trusting where I go. Loving my dreams, and loving me, here, no matter what. Love, love, love! I can do that!

I AM doing that! I AM loving that. I AM training it even more, and loving the process. IT IS ALL GOOD. IT IS ALL SO VERY; VERY WELL.

Speeding to the manifestation,
    rather than enjoying the manifesting...?

Abe:
    You said you wanted to talk about creating and you wanted to talk about creation, and you wanted to talk about manifesting and you wanted to talk about manifestation, but what you're doing (and a lot of people do it) is: you have decided what you want to be manifested, and then your logical mind tries to find a fast path to that manifestation. And since the money isn't already there, then that gets in your way. So the reason it's in your way is, because:

you're too heavy on the manifestation, and not focused enough on the deliciousness of the manifesting!

You can tell - when you start feeling impatience of time, you can tell that

you're trying to speed to the manifestation,
    rather than enjoy the manifesting.

Q:
    ...The day by day, minute by minute joy of creating...

A:
    It's not just moving toward that magnificent home site! It's moving toward so many things that are pleasing to you. Not just that -that, too, but not just that.

This is the reason that when we talk to you all about creating, we want you to realize that you never get it done and you never get it wrong, and you can't get it wrong because it's never done. But the never-done part hangs you up, because you want it to be done. Because you want to get there, to enjoy it. And we want to say to you:

we want you to be on an ever-unfolding path of becoming.

We want that house on the Kaanapali Shore of Maui to never be finished, because in its becoming, it is still life-giving, where in its having become, then it needs remodeling.
    (Fun)

Q:
    So it's creating a life-style.

A:
    You have to move the furniture around- for no reason!

Q:
    So, is it more about creating a lifestyle and a feeling of sitting there, meditating?

A:
    "Life-style" feels like "me in my body, living a style." Let's just call it creating a life-flow, creating a life-feeling. Let's call it satisfaction.

-"I loved being there, I loved seeing it, I loved taking it all in, I loved feeling the energy of it, I loved the influence that that island had on my being, I love the wellbeing that is there and our ability to focus, and the influence that that place had on me. I have been influenced, I've become infected with the vibration of Maui! It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it. I and that island are now one; we are a vibrational match to one another."

There's such satisfaction in knowing that - satisfaction in the memory of it, satisfaction in the becoming of it.

When you find a moment in time where you feel that satisfaction, and you sit in it and contemplate it and enjoy it and acknowledge it, and let it's influence really influence you - let yourself become one with it - it's yours forever; it will never go away, and so, other things will lead you to it.

But it's not just that one thing that gives you that - let all of the things in your world give you that!

Let your film-making give you that, let your baby give you that, let your mate give you that, let your neighbors give you that - let so many things lead you to that place, because it's the vibrational frequency that we're talking about; it's not the subject, it's the frequency. Lots of things will lead you to that frequency, and once you own that frequency, once that frequency is home - not Maui! -

once that frequency is home, then those vibrations must turn to those things. It just has to be.

~Abraham speaking in San Rafael, CA on February 17, 2018 "A Mansion In Hawaii"

I loved the mauve quote above SO MUCH. It feels to me, it's time to build another circle of "Creating" with THIS quote!

Let's just call it creating a life-flow, creating a life-feeling.
    Let's call it satisfaction.

-"I loved being there, I loved seeing it, I loved taking it all in, I loved feeling the energy of it, I loved the influence that that island had on my being, I love the wellbeing that is there and our ability to focus, and the influence that that place had on me. I have been influenced, I've become infected with the vibration of Maui! It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it. I and that island are now one; we are a vibrational match to one another."

There's such satisfaction in knowing that - satisfaction in the memory of it, satisfaction in the becoming of it.

When you find a moment in time where you feel that satisfaction, and you sit in it and contemplate it and enjoy it and acknowledge it, and let it's influence really influence you - let yourself become one with it - it's yours forever; it will never go away, and so, other things will lead you to it.

But it's not just that one thing that gives you that - let all of the things in your world give you that!

Let your film-making give you that, let your baby give you that, let your mate give you that, let your neighbors give you that - let so many things lead you to that place, because it's the vibrational frequency that we're talking about; it's not the subject, it's the frequency. Lots of things will lead you to that frequency, and once you own that frequency, once that frequency is home - not Maui! -

-once that frequency is home, then those vibrations must turn to those things. It just has to be.

Let's just call it creating a life-flow, creating a life-feeling. Let's call it satisfaction:

-"I loved being there, I loved seeing it, I loved taking it all in, I loved feeling the energy of it, I loved the influence that that island had on my being, I love the wellbeing that is there and our ability to focus, and the influence that that place had on me. I have been influenced, I've become infected with the vibration of Maui!

It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it. I and that island are now one. We are a vibrational match to one another."

-once that frequency is home, then those vibrations must turn to those things. It just has to be.

I find the Satisfaction
    of embracing my dream, and becoming ONE with it.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with my desire of having an awesome Momory-lane-trip with part of my family. I embrace to show them another part of their family, and rekindle old bonds. I embrace our all love. I embrace our connections. I embrace the time, that we spend together in my Vortex, learning to re-know each other, re-love each other, laugh together, eat together, and explore what has been in a new, wonderful, fuller, enhanced way.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with what I once loved so much, and living it NOW, and sharing it with my beloveds. I enjoy bringing my memories FORWARDS into nows life, embracing the greatness of now, and connecting new. I embrace the goodness from then and enjoy the greater goodness of now! I embrace my beloved family and make new memories. It feels magic. It feels delightful. I am so thankful as I think about it.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with my preferences and beloved memories and see them in LIFE, just better! I enjoy embracing the dream of bringing it forwards in 3 D- with sound and taste and smell, and the sunshine and the wind on my skin, and rekindled love in our all hearts- with new and more people! I embrace that our ancestors are with us, through us, celebrating with us from all of their soul, with heavenly joy. It feels magic. It feels awesome. It feels huge. I AM SO THANKFUL.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with the whiffs of goodness I remember, and embrace them even more fully with NEWNESS, new physicality, new taste, new evidence, and understand them deeper than ever, GET them maybe for the very first time, really. In sharing and celebrating and laughing and closeness and thankfulness for all WHO ARE THERE, physically and nonphysically!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I enjoy embracing- and merging with taking what was, and LOVING IT WHOLLY, and even going beyond. I so enjoy my dreams. I so enjoy the expansion. I so enjoy the emotions that wave through me. I so enjoy the delicious thoughts. I so enjoy MY LIFE.

You want the DESIRE!

It's the DESIRE that you are really wanting! Because, the desire leads to everything that follows.

Once the desire happens, you'r in the SWEETSPOT.
    Once the desire happens, now THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER is happening, as it unfolds!

And the nice thing is, -while this house (that the HS is dreaming of) is coming into fruition, other new desires are being realized. So there is just this steady stream, this passing parade of new, fresh desires.

New fresh desires, new fresh desires, new fresh desires!

from the clip Abraham Hicks: The way of letting go is by looking forward

"It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it.
    I and that desire are now one.

We are a vibrational match to one another."

Let's just call it creating a life-flow, creating a life-feeling. Let's call it satisfaction:

-"I loved being there, I loved seeing it, I loved taking it all in, I loved feeling the energy of it, I loved the influence that that island had on my being, I love the wellbeing that is there and our ability to focus, and the influence that that place had on me. I have been influenced, I've become infected with the vibration of Maui!

It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it. I and that island are now one. We are a vibrational match to one another."

I find the Satisfaction

I LOVE transportation!!

I enjoy embracing- and merging with my desires of adoring the huge buffet of opportunities! SO MUCH TO ENJOY. SO MANY WAYS TO TRAVEL. I feel the wind in my hair, and the need to relax into the TukTuk driver's powers. I give in, I surrender and enjoy the wild ride. I enjoy to surrender into the brilliance and genius of other peoples alignment, and I let myself be carried in the bustle, the moving crowd, and I love being part of it. I smell the fragrances and I see the lights, and I give up all need to control it and I so trust my wellbeing.

I love the experiences! I love riding a motor bike, myself or as pillion. I especially love the huge big heavy Harleys! I love their beauty, I love their sound, I love their steadiness, I love the feeling of riding wild. I love to relax into my husband while he is driving. I love to have an open visor, and get the temperature of the air and all the fragrances, while we cut through the landscape. I love the lightness of it. I love the power. I love the differences.

I love to love all the brilliant ways that people have come up with- together with those people who are PPE-! I love the myriads of answers that where allowed on our questions, in time. I feel the massiveness and power and momentum of a steam-engine- train. I hear the huge components shake the earth and everyone who is in vicinity. I adore the so very different styles of another time. I love the beauty of it's components.

I LOVE that we came up with solutions that are more environment- and people- friendly! I love how everything that existed became constantly fine-tuned! I love that it will never end. BUT I love to celebrate what once was the absolute leading edge, and I do it with my whole heart and savor it wholly and fully.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with the fantastic transportation on water! I LOVE the huge cruise-ships with all imaginable luxury. I adore the ice breaker ships that can go into the most distant areas and be so safe with no fear getting crashed or frozen in. I am so eager to go myself on a Windjammer and even sail with other ships like it at my side... having sailed already, I have an inkling of the fascination of that. I so love the incredible beauty, and the sounds, and the ENERGY of a full rigged ship.

I love the idea of river-cruising, with this incredible luxury that many of these ships offer! All this care and beauty, and living al fresco, while being carried super smoothly to the next and the next and the next port... Having a glass of champagne while I glide through the landscape, and don't care of the warzones that had once been. It feels as magic. It feels as a huge, huge miracle, and I so enjoy it.

I LOVE paddling. I love to just have this tiny contraption around me that holds me safe, while I get totally close to the coastline, I touch the boulders encrusted with barnacles, I touch the see-weed, I can almost touch the seals, that pop up their heads just besides me... the beaver swims besides me, I even see the tiny mouse, that swims across the creek. So close. I am part of all of it. Nature accepts me as part of who they are. Magic. Charmed. I am so thankful for having experienced it, and want to do it again and again.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with transportation through air! I LOVE airplanes. I adore the huge jet planes, and their incredible capability to bring us everywhere in such incredible speed. I LOVE the small airplanes and how they can find landing almost everywhere. They feel like... freedom! They feel incredible. They feel so very very thankful to me. I am certainly part of the history of aviation! I feel such deep deep love for planes. Oh, and helicopters! I am so eager for my very first helicopter ride!!! I dream of flying doors off, and almost touching the buildings, and the canyons, and the trees.

I always adored Ropeways! What a bliss they are, in all the different ways they serve us! What manifestation of EASE! I feel the playfulness of the paraglider-pilots, that do it another- and another way- because of the existence of ropeways! I feel so thankful to be transported with such ease up to hilltops and castles, and have the amazing view, after a magical ride. I feel SO THANKFUL for the awe and the genius and the goodness of all of those!!!

And also, I enjoy embracing- and merging with the animals, that serve us so generously with their powers. I LOVE merging with a horse, becoming really one, being carried, and being so thankful that I may do this. I so look forwards to experience the oneness with camels, as well! I feel showered with love. I feel deeply thankful, and I adore the way they walk and move, and becoming part of their rhythm. And the dogs! Their liveliness is contagious! I SO love the eagerness and power and stamina of a pack of dogs. They are amazing! They all are so amazing, and I am thankful beyond words, to be able to SHARE THEM.

Life is SO good!! Life is SO good.

I find the Satisfaction

I Love Cruises!!

I enjoy embracing- and merging with itineraries. There are itineraries that I never thought of before I looked at the programs of cruiselines. "Grand Explorations" and "Grand Voyages" as around-the-world-travel, all-continent-travel, Pan-America tours or cruising from Arctica to Antarctica. That is amazing! I never really THOUGHT about going from Vancouver to HongKong- while I always thought when I was in Vancouver, that beyond the Islands- there is China.

And then there are all this
    river-cruises, that span not around the land, but through the land! Long winding water-roads... following the flow of water- and then sometimes not, as in man-made canals that open up Europe from the Northern- to the Black Sea. Or the Suez- or the Panama-Canal, that divide Continents and open doors to passages that feel amazing. Gliding along the coasts of countries, feeling the freedom to no longer be cut off by the Iron Curtains of this world.. and looking peacefully and safe, in a slow pace at what-is... SO amazing.

I feel so incredibly thankful for Planet Earth. And for the evolution of Peace. And for the evolution of technical genius... We live in SUCH an awesome time, and the desires go off within my heart in quick fire. OHHH, I WANT TO EXPERIENCE THOSE!!! I so want to feel and live and taste and FEEL that.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with the incredible luxury that we can have wile cruising! All this skill in making life an art-form. The beautiful structures, the well thought out deck-plans with endless amusements. The fantastic wildlife, the AWESOME food. Cruising feels like living in the lands (and seas where milk and honey are flowing, in a Schlaraffenland, really. Cockaigne became Reality. Isn't it AWESOME.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with the newest leading edge of exploration in cruises! Now some ships carry submarines, to dive down to the arctic floor of the sea, or into the amazing abundance of warm seas with corals and colorful fish. We can look at ancient shipwrecks under water, or explore the more and more dim and dark atmosphere and 900feet below surface. I think that is amazing!

Some cruiseships have their own helipad for looking at the places from above. Or an extendable watch-tower. Not even to speak of zodiaks, and canoes and surfboards, or the opportunity to not only get your toes wet in the real REAL ocean, with approach from an extra sundeck at surface-level, to swim free in the Big Blue.

Isn't life awesome! What playfulness. What thrill. What quirky, awesome, wonderful thoughts- and desires. I SO LOVE LIFE and all this calling opportunities!!!

I find the Satisfaction

I love putting things together.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with beautiful items. I am NO MINIMALIST!!!! I so love my "collections", that I use. I am in love with handmade dinnerware. I am in love with beautiful china. I am in love with the fleamarket-finds of antique pieces. I so love the incredible fine beauty of old silverware, and vases and candelabers and candelsticks. I love the detailed awesomeness of old china-decors! I love the delicate gold-accents. I love the playful colors. I love the deliciously designed flowers and vines and patterns.

I love linens and lace and rural folk-prints and heavy fabrics that shimmer in the candle light. I adore beautiful buquets and small glasses filled with flowers from the ditch. I love handblown glass! I love playful designs that have endless quirky components. I love pulling it all together in odd mismatches combinations, or in perfect rich compositions. I SO LOVE pulling the right components together. I so love to stand in my china-closet and adore my collections. My heart leaps in joy when I think of the next family-celebration, where I can pamper my beloveds in layered beauty. I SO LOVE CREATING BEAUTY.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with the perfect items at the perfect time. I love clothes that are super-comfortable, while super-chic! I love the fantastic prints, and I love the calm elegant materials. I love the dramatic cut, that just fits and sits and glows! I love all the awesome accessoires. I love the perfect comfortable shoes. I love how incredibly many options there are! I love doing it all MY way- and looking stunning in it, even I don't care for "fashion", but style. MY unique style. I adore the skilled artists of all fields: The fashion designers of all times, the sewers, the shoemakers, the goldsmiths, and those who just create amazing things! I adore the hairdressers and the makeup-artists, and the manufacturers of perfect lingerie and handbags and awesome scarfs.

I am in love with the beauty to wear! I am in awe to express my mood and to celebrate the occasion with my clothes. I love, love love pulling the perfect matches together, and celebrate the very moment with it.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with my ideas of sewing! I ADORE creating with fabrics, myself. I adore making my own buttons. I SO LOVE the inspirations I get from all the world, so different cultures, so different techniques. I love embroidery and I love felting. I love stitching and I love patchwork. I love quilting and I love the art of creating unique, bold, dramatic patterns that WORK.

I love dying, I love painting, I love layering and combining techniques without end for stunning results. I so love to choose hues and materials and accents and to surprise and delight myself with new ideas. I SO LOVE TO BE CREATIVE!!! I so love to honor what-is, and then see and use it in new ways. I so love the old styles, and I so love to adapt them into a leading-edge newness that never was before. I love the expansion within that. I love feeling the deep respect for what was, and the incredible relief in liberating myself from the old ways and skipping- and dancing and cutting them off and bringing the together, IN NEW SATISFYING WAYS.

I SO LOVE TO CREATE.

I find the Satisfaction

I love animals... and I'm eager to rendezvous with them while cruising!

I enjoy embracing- and merging with frisky, happy animals ALL THE TIME. I love it especially, when it happens out of mutual interest, not because of giving them food. Well, it's ok, but there shouldn't be trading in REAL rendezvouses! Other than, FEELING ATTRACTED. Feeling the match, the mutual interest, the impulse to look over there and to "meet", even in just sailing by, or showing yourself, and "dancing" in natural ways.

When we sailed off from Naples, I experienced the most amazing thing- the seagull started to use the updraft of the sailing ship to perform aerobatics over the deck! IT WAS SO AMAZING. I felt their joy. I was stunned by their liveliness. IT WAS NOT AT ALL ABOUT FOOD!

Later they started feeding the gulls, but it really took the innocence away that was before.

I treasure the JOY. I embrace the freedom, and the attraction and the appreciation. I embrace and merge my desire to rendezvous happily with other likeminded, happy souls. I want to see the whales breeching, and the seagulls doing aerobatics again. I want to meet with the turtles and the fish. I want to dance with the wonderful TITITO souls that live in their Paradise on Earth while I live in mine, and we merge for some time, together with source, feasting and celebrating.

G:
    I look at a butterfly quite different than I look at a cockroach.

A: [Warmly]
    The cockroach is SO appreciative of you, though...

Abe

I enjoy embracing- and merging with those critters that are so often misunderstood. People tend to put everything into piles- dangerous and not dangerous, cute and ugly, icky and adorable. While, literally everything can be very dangerous when you are OOTV, and everything can be icky or ugly, under this focus as well, no matter what. It's about our own ITV-ness! And, the animals MOSTLY are ITV. While they certainly will mirror our pinched off vibe and probably give us what we expect.

I don't need to carry a young tiger or ozelot, but I enjoy feeling the certainty of safety when I have the right vibe- not other than carrying a big dog. I ponder how it must feel to be eye in eye with a huge crocodile, or a great white shark. There is a young woman in Hawaii who offers diving excursion with sharks in the open ocean- even with bull sharks or white sharks. And she never had an accident in many many years. It must be about the respect. It must be about expectation of wellbeing, abounding! And I think that is so very, very, very fascinating.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with my dream of exploring the sea in the company of animals who are not out for me as their dinner. I am fascinated about swimming with seals or rays or dolphins or other big fish, as nurse sharks, or whale sharks- or, really HORSES!

It is such a different energy to KNOW I'm not on their menue. While they feel SO INTERESTING. A new energy, another approach to life... I want to sense them. Feel them. Feel their invitations, or requests. To be at their sides, to literally dance with them. I am so eager for this. I so enjoy this dreams and desires. I so love to already FEEL THEM, NOW.

I feel eager. I feel such joy. I feel such respect, and such love, and such thankfulness!
    THANK YOU LIFE!

Being like the birds, or the dolphins?

HS is highly TITITO and shares wonderful experiences she had. She wonders about her running on the beach while the birds are flying besides her, in concert.

HS:
    Are we communicating?

Abe:
    Yes! You are operating out of one mind. And they are wondering, if you will fly off, with them!

HS:
    Ohhh!!! I do, all the time! -Another one, dolphins... when they jump out of the water, and they are close, I get this electric feeling, where I just feel like a light ball, zzzzzzz... is that their vibration? Because I know we can't create in someone elses world, but their influence seems so strong, and powerful with me, I feel like they give me a jolt, and I go under and play, what is that in the vibration that does that, and how can I do that,

so that I am like a dolphin, for other people?

Abe:
    Oh, that is the best way of presenting that we have heard, yet! First of all we wanna talk about what they are doing, and we love your idea of wanting to do it, too. Because, it's everything we'r talking about here! The most important thing we want to say to you about the dolphin is:

It is a pure positive energy-being.

Iow, what you feel about the dolphin, or about Esthers granddaughter Kate, or about so many of this beings, that you are walking around or swimming around this planet with, is that when someone is, in this moment, allowing themselves to be all that they've become... iow, the contrast of the dolphin's life is not so much, that it desires something, that it is far apart from. Iow, it's desires and it's expectations are in sync. So, it's vibrational alignment is complete.

Before you came forth into this physical body, relative to this vibrational crack, you where one perspective of wellbeing. And as you where born, and you took on the perspective of the physical world, where there is lack, you separated a bit. When you slumber, you come back into one vibrational signal. When you wake up, you separate a little. When you meditate, you can bring yourself into one vibrational signal. When you criticize, you separate. When you write a book of positive aspects- that's why it feels so wonderful, you come into alignment with who you are.

And so, the dolphin, for the most part- it would be rare to find one affected by conditions enough, that there would be any separation in vibration! The dolphin is a constant. Like your IB is a constant!

So it isn't that the dolphin did something so remarkable, it is that you in your bliss, you on your board, you in your swimming in the ocean, you in your BOPA, YOU BROUGHT YOURSELF INTO POSITIVE ALIGNMENT.

Now, you are two beings- the dolphin in perfect alignment with source and self- and you, in perfect alignment with source and self, having a rendezvousing moment. Iow, it just does not get any better than that.

So, when you say, "how can I be like the dolphin, how can I be that for others", we say:
    You do that ALL THE TIME! You are that, all the time. And then you say "Then, why doesn't everybody who bumps up against me feel like I did, when I bumped up against the dolphin?" And we say: Because THEY are the variable, that is not in alignment!

YOU are the dolphin. You are in alignment.
    Don't take responsibility! We promise you, the dolphins are not out there fretting about those not in alignment! THEY JUST BE IN ALIGNMENT.

Jerry and Esther can see them from their motor-coach, in Malibu. They see the dolphins leaping out of the water. And Esther looks at them and she wants to say: "Oh, I know you are doing this for me!" And then she always says: "I know, you are just DOING that. You are doing it for you. You are doing it, because that's what you do- iow, you are this joyful being!"

What Jerry and Esther are noticing is the more TITITO they are, the more often they see the dolphins. It thrills them. The longer they are there, the better they feel, the more thy look up JUST AT THE RIGHT MOMENT. Both of them are sitting at desks, working. Sometimes not looking- except for that moment where the dolphin is leaping.

It is YOUR alignment, that you are working on! And leave everybody elses alignment to themselves. -You are a MAGNIFICENT dolphin!

from the clip Abraham Hicks - To Be Like Dolphins