Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Let's just call it creating a life-flow, creating a life-feeling. Let's call it satisfaction:

-"I loved being there, I loved seeing it, I loved taking it all in, I loved feeling the energy of it, I loved the influence that that island had on my being, I love the wellbeing that is there and our ability to focus, and the influence that that place had on me. I have been influenced, I've become infected with the vibration of Maui!

It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it. I and that island are now one. We are a vibrational match to one another."

There's such satisfaction in knowing that - satisfaction in the memory of it, satisfaction in the becoming of it.

When you find a moment in time where you feel that satisfaction, and you sit in it and contemplate it and enjoy it and acknowledge it, and let it's influence really influence you - let yourself become one with it - it's yours forever; it will never go away, and so, other things will lead you to it.

But it's not just that one thing that gives you that - let all of the things in your world give you that!

Let your film-making give you that, let your baby give you that, let your mate give you that, let your neighbors give you that - let so many things lead you to that place, because it's the vibrational frequency that we're talking about; it's not the subject, it's the frequency. Lots of things will lead you to that frequency, and once you own that frequency, once that frequency is home - not Maui! -

-once that frequency is home, then those vibrations must turn to those things. It just has to be.

~Abraham speaking in San Rafael, CA on February 17, 2018 "A Mansion In Hawaii"

I find the Satisfaction
    of embracing my dream, and becoming ONE with it.

I love my Life!

I enjoy embracing- and merging with Goodness and Beauty! I love to notice them where they are, and I love milking them and enjoying them, activating them within me, on and on and on. I love living within this wonderfully feeling vibes. I love keeping them steady, setting "the tone", and dancing with those that are alike!

I embrace that others might be no match. I embrace that everybody has their very unique paths. And I so appreciate the rendezvouses when we are a match- this joy! This fitting. This harmony, this inspirations!

And when we aren't a match (any more), to respectfully and lovingly let loose, knowing we never ever can lose each other. It's just a change of focus, for some while. Relationships are eternal. Ohhhhh I so love that.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with this breathtaking thought that I already discovered 30 years ago... and I still feel that elation and thankfulness washing over me when I ponder it. I came here to play the human game and from there, turn the old Paradigm around- "with a little help of ALL my friends" on Earth and in Paradise! And, I GET WHAT I WANT. Step by step, day by day, I am getting it fuller. I feel such elation in that, and I feel it fuller and more often and steady, every day! I feel my invincible more and more often. I shine my light, more and more freely and powerfully. IT IS THE MOST AMAZING JOURNEY. I love it SO much!

I enjoy embracing- and merging with the celebration that life is supposed to be! I feel "the angels" dancing with me, every moment. I understand. I get sources infinite wisdom so very very often, and me getting it accomplishes all "I have to do". I enjoy and I feel and I embrace and I love and I CELEBRATE what-is, and what is coming, and what I want, and what I care for... and it is ELATION! It is goodness, it is bliss, it is joy, it is ease, it feels normal, it comes SO easy, and it
    FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!

Thank you, thank you life!!!!!!!!

"It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it.
    I and that desire are now one.

We are a vibrational match to one another."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Let's just call it creating a life-flow, creating a life-feeling. Let's call it satisfaction:

-"I loved being there, I loved seeing it, I loved taking it all in, I loved feeling the energy of it, I loved the influence that that island had on my being, I love the wellbeing that is there and our ability to focus, and the influence that that place had on me. I have been influenced, I've become infected with the vibration of Maui!

It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it. I and that island are now one. We are a vibrational match to one another."

There's such satisfaction in knowing that - satisfaction in the memory of it, satisfaction in the becoming of it.

When you find a moment in time where you feel that satisfaction, and you sit in it and contemplate it and enjoy it and acknowledge it, and let it's influence really influence you - let yourself become one with it - it's yours forever; it will never go away, and so, other things will lead you to it.

But it's not just that one thing that gives you that - let all of the things in your world give you that!

Let your film-making give you that, let your baby give you that, let your mate give you that, let your neighbors give you that - let so many things lead you to that place, because it's the vibrational frequency that we're talking about; it's not the subject, it's the frequency. Lots of things will lead you to that frequency, and once you own that frequency, once that frequency is home - not Maui! -

-once that frequency is home, then those vibrations must turn to those things. It just has to be.

I find the Satisfaction
    of embracing my dream, and becoming ONE with it.

I love ABUNDANCE! ...And I enjoy calling it, just for a little while-
    FREEDOM.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with FREEDOM. My freedom to be or do or have, whatever life causes me to desire. I feel, this is who I really am! This is what a God in physical form really IS. Total freedom, that transcends the matter... as matter becomes from vibration. It is not vice versa.

As a God in physical form, I came to live and experience that, and to bring this Paradigm INTO THE FORM.

"There are people who have money, and there are people who are free."
    I enjoy embracing- and merging with this freedom to choose. I enjoy embracing my freedom to express who I am. No pushing against anything or anyone, just focusing on what calls me, what resonates joyfully with me, focusing there, thinking there, embracing it- IN FREEDOM. No "but". No holding back. Only love, and joy in the recognition! And embracing it, no matter what, fully wholly, lovingly- flowing myself there, merging with it in joy. FREE.

I enjoy embracing- and merging with the total freedom of not holding myself back. Not splitting my vibe. KNOWING totally that I CAN have it all, that I AM good and worthy, and that my joyful desires are what source WANTS for me! What source WANT for themselves- as I am the extention of this desirous source, that wanted to experience- THROUGH ME- the fulfillment in physicality!

I SO LOVE TO KNOW ALL OF THIS. I so enjoy this freedom. I feel it. Freedom.

"I am not here to be anything less than FREE."
    I enjoy embracing- and merging with this awesome, delicious freedom! I feel it. I remember it. The freedom to daydream. The freedom of not being under any pressure. The freedom of trust, that it will all work out for me. The total trust, that I am safe and guided and that I will achieve it all.

Only that now- other than in my youth, I feel all of this in a depth and a clarity and a LOVE that I didn't have those early days! Then, I was naive. Now I am mature, and I am understanding. I KNOW. I know I own this absolute freedom.

AND THAT FEELS SO GOOD.

Feel for the divine Essences of a topic as "Money", or "God"- instead of your trained, distorted view!

(Cleaning up unwanted momentum)

HS feels very much in alignment- just not on the topic of money. She wants to clean that up.

Abe:
    You start GENERALLY, and you understand the laws, and then, little by little, you take the tough subjects and find new openings in them. But here is something that will help you a lot!

Your IB thinks: EXHILARATION.
    Your IB thinks: CHOICES! OPTIONS. EASE. FLOW.

And can you see, how when you think of THOSE things, it does NOT activate the "I don't have enough money"-end!

Can you feel the difference in that? That will help you A LOT. Because there is SO MUCH appreciation in you! We can feel it! And ease, and flow, on so many subjects! And so, what you are doing- you are just re-calibrating this stick! You are making this stick WORK FOR YOU!

Because, you have been playing with this stick your whole life in ways, that it does NOT work for you.

HS:
    Right, I can feel that.

Abe:
    And nobody can- just because we said so, say "Ok, I'll just look over here! No, you'r not! You'r gonna look where your HABIT if thought IS. Now you'll see this stick differently! Because, things that are manifested, by that we mean the money in your bank-account. Your financial situation- that is a reality, that you've been encouraged to focus upon! Every day you've gotta know that you can't spend more money that you've got, and you can't spend more money than your credit limit. And so, it's something that you are aware of, but you are aware of it in a way that isn't serving you!

It's like- we can't fix the subject of "money" AT ALL!

You know what other subject we can't fix? We can NOT fix the subject of "God". You've screwed it up too badly!

We can not talk to you about God!
    Because what you THINK God is- we don't even want to put that label on it, because EVERY time that word is uttered, you offer a vibration that has SO RIDICULOUSLY NOTHING to do with this nonphysical connection that you have!

And so, we've taken the word "God" out of our vocabulary for the most part, have you noticed?
    We talk about "source", we talk about "vibration", we talk about "energy". We talk about "InnerBeing". We talk about "Wellbeing". We talk about "vibration". We talk about "energy". Because, when we talk about THOSE things, you DON'T go "eh, eh, eh, eh!!!!!" (making squeaking disharmonic noise).

But if we are saying "God"- you say "EHHH!!"

Because "God" has let you down, over and over and over again. You've been praying, and "God" was out to lunch. (...) Let's make sure we nailed that.

Since we've taken "God" out of the occasion, and "money" out of the occasion, and instead we are talking about things that are REALLY EASY for you to relate to, and therefore things that are very easy for you to find vibrational alignment with- NOW you'll be TITITO! NOW that will work for you!

This process will change your relationship with FREEDOM. Not money. With EASE. Not money! Ohh, money will come. Because money is the very best way to facilitate all this. It's so portable! It's so exchangeable.

from the (very interesting clip with a fascinating turn) ABRAHAM HICKS - Welcome Money With Ease - No Need to Prove Worthiness - LOA

"It is now part of me and I will never be able to be separate from it.
    I and that desire are now one.

We are a vibrational match to one another."