Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Inspired VR:
    I allow me to live everything that I became.

At my Muttis and stepdads place in British Columbia, Canada; my 2 home countries

This is the time of Awakening.
    This is the time of Becoming!
    This is the time of deliberate Creation on Steroids.
    This is a GOOD TIME.

from Abraham NOW March 31, 2020

I am milking the goodness of our family-trip. I am so satisfied with what was, and eager for more!
    I loved the joy how I brought it together. I loved the thrill of using all my skills and tools to come up with this creation, and how I managed to allow it, in so many different ways. I am really proud of what I managed to deliberately allow- to dream, to believe, to trust, to weave, and to also be surprised and delighted by the delicious additions that the Universe, and those that where a match, added into, extra! It was such a fascinating co-creation. It has given me so much life-experience and confidence for MORE.

At my Moms place on the Sunshinecoast, BC

I could bring my sons and my daughter in law into my Birth-country, and get them to meet up with my mother and at least see the place where my father had lived. I brought them to my "home" and it meant so much to me. Also, I could feel another time, that -while I am so very thankful for having gotten life from my parents, that and the blessed contrast and within it so much treasures of life-experience, that was "it". While the family that I share with my children is SO MUCH MORE.

It felt so meaningful. It felt deep. It was highly contrasting emotionally, while it was even more joyful. It was triumphant. It was intense. It was SO WORTH IT. It was beautiful. It was stunningly beautiful! It was clarifying. It was stunningly clarifying. Thank you, life.

With my stepmom at my croaked fathers place, Victoria BC, Canada

I could introduce my sons to my stepmother, the first time in my life. I could show them my roots. I could give them an idea where I came from. We where met with great openness, friendliness and generosity. It felt thankful. It felt so very satisfied. It felt like coming full circle. It felt like "home-coming" and in the same time, completion. It felt thankful. It felt like, becoming free. It felt like clarity. It felt like- there is a time and a place for life, but the doors aren't open for ever.

It felt big. It felt authentically sad. It felt like closure. It felt like, now I can fully go forwards. It felt like, now I know the preciousness of what I decided forwards with my children, even more. THANK YOU, LIFE.

With our sons and daughter in law on our own in Vancouver, Canada

I could explore with my family all on our own the "big city of my youth" that always was "there", while I never really embraced it. It, too, was a completion. A new beginning. An awesome, wonderful freedom. Free, to go and do and be whatever we want. FREE. Free, in love, in easy, eager for more, curious, joyful, in closeness with whom we love, without old baggage, going forwards and creating new stories. The old is over, long live the new.

Oh, how I love the nature of British Columbia! How I love the forests and the ocean and the lakes, and the vastness of it all. Breathing deeply. And oh, how I love being a German, with all the ancient culture and beauty and the high momentum on the technical leading edge... I so love to be a resident of this two amazing countries! I feel blessed. I feel rich. I feel so very very very thankful. I am really, really rich in all of this.

THANK YOU LIFE.

A family, for the most part, is an avenue into physical experience.
    But it CAN be so much more.

All of you want to uplift! ...We are wanting to choose this words carefully. Because, in a family that doesn't understand this, who feels guarded, then there is a perpetuation of lower vibrational discs, going on... And people are seeking alignment, and finding it in lots of different ways. Every religion is about that, people reaching for that, and often finding it, in churches of all nature. But most people, even those like Esther, who are deliberately practicing understanding of LoA, and really wanting to gain control of her vibrational offering, in this environment of contrast it's EASY to get focused upon something, that doesn't allow you that full resonance.

And so, what the family is, first and foremost, no matter how many of you there are in your family- it's an opportunity, to really practice your frequency, and see the evidence of YOUR Grid fleshed out!

That's why families do have personalities, as families! Esther feels "family" with so many of those, who are coming to those gatherings! Esther and Jerry have said for years, it feels as just the same group moving from city to city to city! Because there is a continuity about this, because so many of you are resonating with the whole of who you are. (...)

So we would like to say, that there is this EARTH-family, -we'r talking to all of you, not just humans, but the beasts as well, and then there is this HUMAN-family. You have families of CONSCIOUSNESS. Your BLOOD-family is rarely your vibrational family. Rarely! Rarely. Because you didn't come wanting that feathered nest! You came, wanting to discover your point of attraction, and wanting the thrill of LoA bring your point of attraction to you, and flesh it out in fullness, you see.

from the clip Abraham Hicks ~ What is the purpose of a "Family"?

Inspired VR:

This is a GOOD TIME.

I open up to embracing MYSELF, who life has caused me to become.
    I am so curious for this awesome adventures! I am so curious for how life can FEEL. I am eager for the unknown beauty. I am passionate about seeing and tasting and touching and smelling and sensing what I never sensed before. I am eager for this delicious expansion!

I LOVE embracing it vibrationally. I love asking myself "what if...!" I love setting the tone that I already know, and holding it on purpose, while I am open to endless surprise and delight. I know that source KNOWS me so much better than I consciously remember who I became. Source knows it all, and leads me on a way of endless joyful expansion.

I so love to ponder that my love and understanding and respect for myself are paving the wanted path of delightful, paradisiac experiences that I cannot fathom really, as I don't know them yet. I am so eager, so passionately fascinated about all the beauty, all the treasures, that have lined up for me, and I celebrate when I resonate with a description, a story, an image, a movie, and in this delightful thrilling resonance, I follow the call of "come this way, come this way!"

And I can go there, NOW. I can celebrate THIS tiny step, HERE. "Move-in-day does never feel THAT good!" (Abe). I so enjoy the pureness, the pristine light of the VISION. I so love to visualize.

What you are creating, is YOU!

Do you understand, that what you are creating is YOU? So, you are creating a more prosperous YOU.

You are not creating money!
    You are creating a more prosperous You.

You are creating a more abundant You.
    You are creating a You, with greater ease.
    You are creating a You, with greater opportunity.
    You are creating a You, with more opportunity for more fun.

It's YOU! You are the expander of YOU!
    You are the creator of YOU, you see!

So, when we say that this vibrational reality exists, IT IS A REALITY THAT EXISTS, and it's not just a reality that exists, it's a VIVID reality that exists.

It's the larger part of you, that exists in it-
    and you really owe it to you, to keep up with it!

from the clip Abraham Hicks best , The Big Money and Lottery question - grand conversation

Inspired VR:

This is a GOOD TIME.

...It may seem so general. It may seem so basic. It may not stir thrill... but really. REALLY, I want nothing more than to truly, fully, purely BE HAPPY!!!

-To JUST BE HAPPY!! We all have "so much to do". And I feel, we get lost within it. We miss what we REALLY came for. No, don't get me wrong, I truly know and embrace that "we came for all the contrast, to stir it up and have step 1 and create a solid Vortex". Yah, I GET IT! And I LOVED to do it. I was an adventurer, a pioneer, a hard worker, a person who realllllllly wanted to get it right. I had my first physical breakdown with following chronic fatigue when I was 19 (I recovered), a bolder breakdown when I was 28 (I recovered), I got deeply depressive with 35 (I recovered) and got a full and complete physical breakdown with 46, which left me disabled and with a prognosis of having 1 more year to live. Well, I'm still alive and kicking- but my body insists on me, changing "the old" lifestyle.

I know that what my body always was REALLY insisting on was, that I'd drop all the old-paradigm-trades of hunting for- and needing to- prove my worthiness, and effort and "work hard" to justify my existence. While I loved "hard work" that was inspired and fun, I am now completely "disabled" to effort and pay the prices of blood, sweat and tears, since then. I am left to choose between being disabled and happy, or disabled and unhappy.

What a hard choice. What a big price I payed... I left behind all what was "so NORMAL". And I was left with none of what I thought would be mandatory to show off my success, other than my JOY and my thoughts full of love and passionate eagerness. I experience SO MUCH JOY 24/7!
    It is no "proof" to those who still think in the old circles. And slowly slowly, I stop to care. Slowly, slowly, I embrace it fully, MYSELF. Slowly but very surely, I am getting there. Rocksteady, wholly, more and more and more!

I see myself playing. I see myself innocent, not needing ANY proof for the judgmental parts inside and outside of me. I see myself becoming pure and truly, truly INNOCENT. I see myself, pure, happy, eager, passionate (which I am) WITHOUT any shame. I see myself shameless!

Shameless. Blameless. Pure. Innocent as a child. INNOCENT. Sweet innocence! Sweet, sweet innocence. Free. Trying. Jumping. Skipping. Being curious, and fearless within it. Falling down of course, often- but not being bogged down ever. Innocent. Trusting the Goodness. Trusting the joy in the moment. Trusting that life is good. trusting that there is a wonderfully good and gentle allmighty power leading and guiding me for my very best, for the full whole joy and awesomenesses of life.

Daring it, because it feels so fascinating! Trusting the huge Universe. Trusting the Goodness Trusting that God is THERE for me. Being innocent, knowing I'm safe. Knowing I may rest, I may sleep, I have NOTHING to prove to be loved and to be cared for. Pure love. Pure innocence. Pure faith. Pure eagerness. Purely being unreasonable, while in JOY! Pure curiosity. Pure fun! Pure certainty. Pure trust. Deepest, deepest faith. INNOCENT. Pure joy. Pure sweet ease. Pure fun. Pure laughter. Pure. Pure. Innocent! Released, relieved, free. INNOCENT. Purely HAPPY.

Sacrifice ALL negative emotions to happiness!
    We know it's a great price to pay! We KNOW! We know!

from the clip Abraham Hicks 2016 - Show others how alignment changes your life (new)

Most of you feel resistance and think it's normal.

And we want you to know, IT'S NOT! It's abnormal!!
    It is not anything like who you are!

What is normal to you is enthusiasm!
    What is normal to you is laughing a lot. Many, many times a day. Feeling strong and secure. Feeling so much self-confidence, so sure about who you are, that when you look at others you're always in a position to uplift them.

What's normal for you is to have so much energy, that at the end of the day you are still looking for things to do. Having such a passion for life that you're eager to get together with other people to hear about what they're doing, to see if it's anything you might want to turn a little of your attention to. To have so much energy at the end of the day, that you're already eagerly planning tomorrow, feeling disappointed that the sun goes down and enthusiastic, that the sun comes up!

What is normal is a zest for life beyond anything that most of you, over eight years of age, have remembered or felt in a long, long time.
    -That's what's normal.

Abe

Inspired VR:

This is a GOOD TIME.

I see me, embracing my natural energy more and more and more... living as manifested, embodied divine soul on manifested Earth. I understand this fantastic game. I understand the facilitaters of infinite divine abundance- it is alignment with myself, without "but". It is joy and love and certainty, and appreciation and clarity and feeling my power from within the Vortex!

It feels divine. It literally feels divine. It feels so light. It feels fully wholly capable to turn thoughts into things, wherever I go. It is being capable to ask and and KNOW it is given- and that I am fully wholly worthy, and everyone is.

Never again leading my mind into doubt, never again doubting anybodies ability to allow their own unique Paradise here and now. I see us all coming into fully understanding it. And when I serve as a pathway to them, I will feel honored, but I really have to do it first and foremost for myself to be authentic, and steady, and clear, and pristine.

I see myself purely and wholly in unconditional love. I notice my guidance in such subtle manner. It is such delight to walk on earth in this stance. I feel delighted, I feel elated, I feel blessed, I feel so thankful and joyful and eager and full of peace and love and joy. WHAT A GAME!! THANK YOU LIFE.

Money comes as a result of Alignment!

HS:
    How can I go out of my own way?

Abe:
    By looking out, ahead. Don't look at your feet, anymore.

(...) HS:
    I see what a facilitator money is. But I find it hard to know how it feels like to have money...

Abe:
    Then ignore it! Ignore it. Because, there is a facilitator, that is, oh,

SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT, we can't even find a fractional comparison, and that is energy and alignment.
    -Money comes as a result of it.

People will say money is really helpful, and we acknowledge that it is, because it affords me all of this opportunities. And we say:

ENERGY is so much more important than that!
    And you have it at your fingertips-
    and you squander it!

You don't tap into it! You have this big stream of energy flowing, and instead, you choose a worrisome thought and pinch yourself off from it! You have this stream of energy, that is the clarity and the exhilaration of life that you all are reaching for- and instead, you'r mad, and you pinch yourself off from it.

And we say- it's
    vibrational poverty, that's going on, around here- not pinching yourself off from money. Money is a by-product of alignment, you see! So, just get focused on what MATTERS, and everything that you then want will then flow.

Nothing is about money.
    Take money out of the occasion! And put alignment, ONLY ALIGNMENT in. And watch what happens.

from the clip "Abraham Hicks How to manifest Money fast"

This is a GOOD TIME.

Joyful Visualizations

Take 15 minutes daily, thinking of pleasant scenarios regarding your body, with the sole intent of enjoying your body and appreciating its strength and stamina and flexibility and beauty. When you

visualize for the joy of visualizing,
    rather than with the intention of correcting some deficiency,

your thoughts are more pure and, therefore, more powerful. When you visualize to overcome something that is wrong, your thoughts are diluted with the "lackful" side of the equation. In time, your physical condition will acquiesce to your dominant thoughts.

Abe

I visualize...
    I see myself in absolute faith. I visualize how I am totally wholly relaxed and in deep deep trust that source has my back. Source knows how to handle all of this. Source knows every whimsy lovable awesome perfect detail. I do not have to keep one plate in the air! I may just completely relax, and I do I so enjoy my life as it is, while source is magically working on my behalf. I know it. I feel so cared for. I feel so loved. I feel known. I feel pampered. I feel cared for IN ALL IMAGINABLE ways! I feel carried and loved and I understand-

MY ONLY JOB IS to enjoy! To appreciate the awesomeness that already has happened FOR ME. I appreciate and adore and see and get and enjoy the beauty surrounding me, the wonderful people in my life, all the amazing assets and helpers and the stuff and the conditions, that are ammassed all around me, and the wonderful callings and insights and the delicious food and the comfort and luxury that is.

I APPRECIATE with so much joy and love!!! I appreciate what is there, and I am giddy and eager and full of appreciation for what is in the pipeline. I feel blessed. I feel showered and bathed in love and care and goodness. I am eager and in such love for the more and what is and what was. I AM IN SUCH THANKFULNESS.

Needing to make decisions?
    Do it "The third way": Let source do all the thinking, and the work, and the answering!

(Esther has a problem on her house with her smokestacks. They are loose and she thinks she would need to decide if they are to be taken down, or to be secured.)

What's the Path of Least Resistance?
    -To shore it up, or to take the smokestacks down? ...And what WE want Esther to know: Those are not the questions that she should be asking right now! Because nothing about any of these questions does anything other than introduce extreme resistance into her equation.

So, she thinks "I have only 2 choices: Leave them up, or take them down." And we say: Nooo, there is another one:

DON'T THINK ABOUT IT!!

"Ohhh, that's so hard! It seems like I should think about it. It seems like I'm responsible! Seems like I should think about it!"

And we say: That's because you are not factoring in the factor that WE are all thinking about it!
    You don't feel supported and guided.
    You don't trust that the Universe is dealing with this!
    You haven't seen... you are not looking right now, at the sequence of events, that's even brought this to your attention! Iow, you'r forgetting the wellbeing of your life-experience, and you are choosing to be "RESPONSIBLE", and "DO THE RIGHT THING".

And so, you choose this bad thought, or that bad thought. There is no good scenario, here!

In either case, they have to make a big hole in the roof. In either case, they've gotta bring a crane. In either case, great big beams have to be put into that roofline. Iow, it doesn't feel like there is any good choices, from Esthers fearful place!

But from OUR vantage-point, they are ALL good places: Men get to play with a crane!
    (laughter) They get to bring those cranes up there. They get to do things, that they are good at doing. They get to figure stuff out. They get to work on this AWESOME house! They get to make a lot of money, doing it! They get to please Esther... you see what we are getting at?

You've gotta DECIDE that you want to feel good, and the find the thoughts that do feel good, and how do you know which thoughts feel good, if there aren't any thoughts, that don't feel good? Without resistance, how would you know?

If your IB weren't thinking a thought that is different from the thought that you'r thinking, you couldn't even have negative emotion.

Stay with that, for a moment: If your IB weren't KNOWING your success, on whatever it is, then you couldn't even have negative thought. You'r still there? So, doesn't that mean, that your negative thought is PROOF that there is positive thought? Doesn't the very fear itself mean, that

-there is BIG GUNS on the job?
    -That the energy that creates worlds is REALLY focused on this??

Because if it weren't, you couldn't feel that fear!

You see what we'r getting at?
    (...) We want you to KNOW, that ONLY IF YOU OPPOSE what your IB knows about a specific subject that's active within you, that you would EVERY feel positive emotion! (...) So, picture this. -The men have arrived. They brought their crane. It's enormous! It's high in the sky. There are men sitting in the cabin of the crane. There are men on the roof, receiving the big chain that's coming down. Everyone is in place,

and they are SO GOOD AT THIS.

And then, there is Esther standing there, yelling: "Watch out!! Be carefull!!!"
    (laughter) "Don't hook it up like that!!! Don't fall off the roof!!!" -They kind of would like her to go away, wouldn't they? Is she hindering the cause?

Audience:
    Yes!

Abe:
    Is she helping the cause?

Audience:
    No!

Abe:
    And so, you sorta get the point! So, why would someone like Esther -why would she do that? -Only if she thinks she knows better! She doesn't trust the men on the roof. Or if she doesn't trust the crane.

But, you CAN trust the men on the roof!
    You can trust the nonphysical in the sky!
    You can trust your nonphysical counterparts.
    You can trust the worthiness of your being.
    You can trust the blessedness of your being.
    You can trust that things are working out, for you!
    You can just decide, whether you wanna help- or hinder. And we want you to go in the house, or better still: Leave town for a while.

We want you to get out of the way of the wellbeing that's happening, on your behalf. We want you to be less involved in fixing things, and more involved
    in TRUSTING THAT WELLBEING IS HAPPENING.

from the clip Let The Universe Do it - FANTASTIC NEW Abraham Hicks 2019 (LOA)

This is a GOOD TIME.

Joyful Visualizations

Take 15 minutes daily, thinking of pleasant scenarios regarding your body, with the sole intent of enjoying your body and appreciating its strength and stamina and flexibility and beauty. When you

visualize for the joy of visualizing,
    rather than with the intention of correcting some deficiency,

your thoughts are more pure and, therefore, more powerful. When you visualize to overcome something that is wrong, your thoughts are diluted with the "lackful" side of the equation. In time, your physical condition will acquiesce to your dominant thoughts.

Abe

I visualize...
    I see the shift all over the place. I see the shift within me, so inetnesely. I see the shift in the media. I see the shift in the topics that are possible. I see the shift in nature:

AND MOSTLY, I FEEEEL IT! It feels lighter. It feels sweeter. It feels like preparing for a really big turning, when suddenly things flow in, avalance in. I like how it all is going organically. I love how this is still SO smooth and friendly. I also like, that we can not go back We MUST line up with wellbeing. We MUST line up, with what we desire!

Really, I like the pressure that communicates: FIND YOUR SWEET SPOT. We had forgotten that so easily in the past, but now, there is no place to forget. And isn't that awesome!

I see the paradigmshift for which we all prayed for and dreamed of and hoped for. NOW IT IS THE TIME. Now is the time to live the Golden Age into physicality. Love and laugh and enjoy and praise it into being. Bask it into place. Adore it into beingness. Savor it into existence. Day by day, moment by moment, smile by smile, hug by hug, word by word, bite for bite.

We came to be the bridge... seeing in our minds eye, and then translating it, and finding and realizing and manifesting it into our very own life, and then, LIVING it! This is how the paradigm shift is becoming! A grassroot-movement. A slow momentum, picking up speed. More and more opennes, answers, solutions, certainty, and understanding of our guidance- instead of fear.

I so love this time. I so love to be here and witness and live and probe and train and do it and think it and speak it and sing it and paint it and exercise it... while the world becomes lighter and lighter.

Ohhh thank you LIFE for letting me be here, in THIS TIME.

Time of Covid:
    This is a Planetary Restructuring to it being SO MUCH BETTER!

This (time of Covid) is a wonderful opportunity for a sort of planetary rebooting. A restructuring of ideas and of priorities. And while there will be, for sure, what you will call a sort of getting back to what you want to call "normal", we want you to know,

"normal" is not ever going to be what it ever was before:
    It's going to be so much better-

-because of the upheaval of your own thoughts, because of the launching of your new rockets, and because of the collective consciousness, the collective vortex that is summoning in a powerful way.
    Sometimes when you're in a situation that you don't want to be in, you don't recognize that this situation is helpful in you getting ready to be ready, to be ready, to be ready for things that you really do want.

You've been asking for a lot of things, you as an individual, and you as a mass

consciousness, you as a cluster of people, or you as global consciousness. You've been asking for a lot of things, and you've been asking somewhat in an attitude of doubt about them, at the same time.

And already, you're beginning to see planetary improvements, clear water in some
    places, wildlife returning, clearer atmospheres already, -things that you have been complaining about not being possible, just with a little bit of adjustment to what's going on.

You are seeing that
    there are solutions, ready solutions, ready-to-manifest solutions, and in just that way, there are ready-to-manifest solutions about everything.

Everything that is personal to you, everything that is more broadly asking, that you are more broadly asking for, like things around your family or friends or community. These are really good times, and we want to say that to you, as we stand in your vortex- because that's the place in which we stand!

Now - On-Demand Broadcast March 21, 2020

This is a GOOD TIME.

Scripting and playacting YOURSELF into a Character that you desire to be

Wouldn't you want to be the actor IN YOUR OWN LIFE?
    Wouldn't you like to play the part of someone, fantastically rich?
    -Or incredibly intuitive?
    -Or really in touch, with who you really are?
    -Really living life the way you mean to, having fun at every turn, uplifting those with whom you interact- meeting them in a place where you can uplift them,

now, THAT's what we really heard you saying!

Atlanta May 2014, from the clip Abraham Hicks 2014 - How To Believe in Yourself to Become Who You Want To Be

I visualize and playact myself as...
    I see myself expecting that life is not only able but eager to give me EVERYTHING I desire!
    I see myself not doubting any more my highest worthiness to go with what life has caused me to become!
    I see myself as someone who is "fantastically rich" as Abe say above... AND uplifting those who interact with me!

I see myself merged with who I have created myself to be.
    I see myself to give in, into this role that I desire to experience. Giving in to it means, to smile when I picture myself, shopping. I feel so very souvereign. I feel so confident and joyful, and in such deep thankful appreciation- for all the beauty, that is around me. For the fantastic places I see, and the stunning goods that are at my fingertips. For this wonderful freedom, that I feel, while I have this experience. I can do whatever I want, when I want it, in the ways I want it.

I draw in all the perfect cooperative components. I draw in the most TITITO salespeople, chauffeurs, helpers, assistants, concierges. I draw in their perfect moments where they are open to fly high, with me. Enjoy the moment and the wonderful setting with me together, feel uplifted by me, as I feel uplifted by them, their energy, their skill, their love and care, their alignment, their taste and style, their knowledge and expertise.

I draw in the best weather. The best options. The best timing, the best unfoldings. ALL IS WORKING OUT FOR ME, as I am not only "fantastically rich" in regards to money, but also in regards to "vibrational currency" that buys EVERTHING I desire.

I am rich in regard to clarity and ease and wisdom and joy and LOVE. I am rich in regards to timing and being at the perfect spot in the perfect time, to get the hilarious rendezvouses, the meaningful exchange, the locking eyes in a most loving way. I get Paradise on Earth. I am SO RICH, and I uplift others while I am so high and joyful and loving on life. AND IT FEELS SO GOOD.

Thought by thought- by thought- by thought- by thought-
    you clean it up, clean it up, clean it up, clean it up! And what do we mean by "clean it up"?

-You tell it the way you WANT it to be, and tell it less the way you DON'T want it to be.
    -You stop FACING reality, and you start CREATING reality!

So your friends say: "what are you up to?"
    And you say: "All good things!"
    And they say: "Where you able to buy that thing, or did you get that job you wanted to get?"
    and you say: "I'm right on track with it!"
    And they say: "No, you didn't understand my question. Did you GET it?"
    And you say: "You didn't understand my answer! I'm on track for it."
    And they say: "Well, if you don't have it, you don't have it."
    And you say: "Ahh, NOT TRUE at all!! I have it vibrationally! And now that I got it vibrationally, IT MUST COME to me. IT IS LAW. I got it vibrationally."
    -"Well, how do you know it's coming?"
    -"Because I feel so good!"
    -"Well, you feel good before you've got it- what's wrong with you?"

-"I know the process. I've achieved vibrational alignment with my desire- and so, it MUST COME."

It is law.
    -"How do you know you've achieved vibrational alignment?" your negative friend says:
    "How do you know you've achieved vibrational alignment with what you want?"

-"I feel good, every time I think about it! I FEEL GOOD when I think about it. I FEEL GOOD, when I think about my fortune! I don't think about it sarcastic. And I don't feel discouraged. I FEEL OPTIMISTIC. Because, I KNOW it's coming! IN fact, I'm so optimistic, look at my list, what I will do with it: This is my list, what I will do with it!"

(...) When you create a vibrational outlet, it draws you and EVERYTHING FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENT of it, through you.

That's what eagerness is. That's what passion is. That's what that feeling of enthusiasm is! -When you present in this time-space-reality the vibrational pre-paving of a desire, it sets things into motion, that WHEN you let yourself go with them you feel wonderful, and when you don't let yourself go with them, you feel awful. Did you hear that?

That means, that if you feel really bad about something, it means you have asked for something and the larger part of you has become something that you'r not letting the rest of you keep up with.

from the clipAbraham Hicks 2020 - This is the most effective Money exercise | Law of Attraction

This is a GOOD TIME.

Scripting and playacting myself into a Character that I desire to be

Wouldn't you like to play the part of someone, fantastically rich?
    -Really living life the way you mean to, having fun at every turn, uplifting those with whom you interact- meeting them in a place where you can uplift them,

Atlanta May 2014, from the clip Abraham Hicks 2014 - How To Believe in Yourself to Become Who You Want To Be

I see myself FREE, and in deep unconditional love and peace with what was, what is, and what is becoming. I I see myself worthy of my dreams, and unconditionally happy, NOW. SATISFIED WHERE I AM, and eager for more. Both, in a balance that is HAPPY.

If you were listening to the hypnotic voice of your Source, you'd be constantly hearing the drum beating that says:

"You are loved, and you are worthy, and you are valued and life is supposed to be good for you.

You are worthy, you are valued, you are loved, and life is supposed to be good for you."

Abe

Life is supposed to be good, for all of us! I may follow my dreams, as I am SOOO WORTHY OF THEM. And I may be happy now, because I am SOOOO WORTHY OF IT. No need to prove anything. No need to get anywhere, but I am allowed to get EVERYWHERE!

I am worthy and I am good, and life is supposed to be good for me. I am unconditionally worthy and unconditionally good, and life IS good for me all the time, it is always rooted for me, it is always "right" and the perfect bouncing-off place to where I really belong and where I really want to go.

It is ALL GOOD, here and now! It is all so very very very good, and I can enjoy it NOW, if only I tune to that. And I do. I do it all the time. I notice in the early subtle stages, when I am not, and I have FUN getting back on course, I can laugh with my self, I am having so much fun in all of it. I am free. Nothing to prove. Nothing to do, really. I just may be HAPPY.

As you begin exercising that control...

...over how you feel NOW, and how you feel NOW- ohhh, how you feel NOW is just gonna be enhanced by how you feel NOW! And then you will be less attached to what's coming next,

because- what's coming next is not necessary, for how you feel now!

And THEN you will understand, firsthand,
    what unconditional love is. What alignment with source-energy is, and THEN you will know who you are, and why you are here.

You will KNOW what your purpose of life is: your purpose of life is JOY! HERE AND NOW. Not later!

Not after the new house! Not after the lover shows up! Not after the money comes out of the Vortex, and into the bank! RIGHT HERE AND NOW. You have the capacity, you have the ability, you now have the knowledge- you have the skill- YOU CAN FEEL GOOD, NOW. Now, now, now. Just practice it a little bit, and watch what happens.

It is our expectation, that you will live happily, ever after.

Denver Aug 2014

This is a GOOD TIME.

Wouldn't you like to play the part of someone,
    -fantastically rich?

Really living life the way you mean to, having fun at every turn, uplifting those with whom you interact- meeting them in a place where you can uplift them...

I see myself as the YOUNG AT HEART woman I once have been. I am scarred today and wrinkled, but that is ok. I am proud of what was, and I like to carry it, and I like to be obviously MORE than I once was. I like to look my age. I like to have this momentum of KNOWING WHO I AM and WHAT I WANT- and I like that it shows in my face and in my body!

While I want the GOOD to be more! I want to take my full expansion, not being stuck in resistances. I want to live my life fully and wholly: All that I have become... the experienced, matured, wise, wholly unconditionally loving, eager, passionate, deeply interested woman that I AM.

I want to be "born again" within my body, within the continuum of my now-physical life- Embracing my momentum, embracing all who I have become in love for what is, in innocence, pureness, passion, liveliness. I want to be "born new" into who I REALLY AM! Not including grudges and hold-backs, but pure, and free and wide. Opened up, instead of closed down. Wildly free, instead of tamed. Knowing I am invincible, instead of broken.

Ohhh, this feels good! This is empowered. This is delicious. This is lively and passionate and eager and FREE. This is "turned on", this is caring, this is loving, this is EAGER FOR MORE. Hell yes!!!

BE "BORN AGAIN"!

-A desire to move from their inferior-by-earth-standards-bodily condition to something improved. And so, now the Spirit that is them, joins them in that new thought and NOW they have essentially, ENERGETICALLY BEEN RE-BORN. And now as the human form, as they bring themselves up to speed with this NEW IDEA, their body will transform to the new idea-

JUST AS IF IT WERE "BEING BORN AGAIN".

Guest: Really?

Abraham: REALLY.

Guest: Ooooooooh!

Abraham:
    Every cell in your body is resilient, and responsive, and flexible, and able, you see!
    And your body is just made up of those trillions of cells that are cooperative and compliant. And so when life experience causes you to want something more, SOURCE SAYS "YES"! -Now all you've got to do is come up to speed with it.

Which means, follow the thoughts that feel best.

And so you say, "Well, I'm going to grow my arm into perfection." And the sociologist or the psychologist says, "You're delusional. Don't wish for something that is impossible!"

And we say, Don't listen to someone who does not know!!
    Don't listen to someone outside of your vibrational crack, you see.

Abraham-Hicks 2005

This is a GOOD TIME.

Wouldn't you like to play the part of someone,
    -fantastically rich?

Really living life the way you mean to, having fun at every turn, uplifting those with whom you interact- meeting them in a place where you can uplift them...

I see myself as the sage, the very wise woman, who is in absolute PEACE with what is, with what was, with what comes- and trusts the Goodness in all of it. Who loves unconditional the journeys we all took, some gruesome, some delightful. Some terrible beyond all imagination, some fantastic. We all lived it all. We all had our plates full with everything from the buffet. IT IS TO BE OVER.

We will live different from here.
    It was right, it was what we chose, and it created a future that is beyond our imagination NOW. But we are going into it, we are creating it as we go, and I am beyond blessed to be IN ON THAT.

IN ON THAT. IN ON THE NEW WORLD, now going through the time of awakening- in this fantastic time of shift. The tears may dry up. The new babies may only see light and joy. IT IS NOW... NEW.

I let go of the old, I bow my knees for what was, and I leave it behind. It was FOR US. IT WAS FOR US. And I now solely focus on the wanted, that came from all of it. The goodness, the awe, the divine, the joy, the EASE. I am willing to hold that focus, for myself, in honor of our ALL ancestors and the animals and nature itself... And for all who come now into the future. This is the time of awakening, and it wants to be seen and held and understood and enjoyed, building the new life from it step by tiny step, day by precious day, person by precious person. WE ALL ARE WISE AND LOVING CREATORS, we all are Gods embodied. I feel so thankful to play this role.

This is RIGHT, not wrong. This is happening FOR you.

It is so easy to say:
    No, wait! I don't wanna be here, or: I didn't want to be here- or: This went wrong. But if you could just say, and MEAN:

Where I am is just right, given ALL that I want.

I might not understand it.
    I might not be sensitive enough, to the vibrational path to UNDERSTAND the benefit, of all of that...
    You can even say: I wanted an easier route.
    Or, I wanted a route that felt more this way, than that way.

But if you can just accept, that where you are is RIGHT, not WRONG!
    -That is the thing we wanna say to you!!

Where you are, no matter where it is, in relationship to where you want to be, is RIGHT. Not wrong.

It's RIGHT. Not wrong.

Because, you are starting where you are!

And when you are accepting that it is right, then immediately, you turn in the direction of what you want!

from the clip Abraham Explains Benefits Of Old Resistance...