Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

I love how I was always so inspired by signposts!
    I always loved to ponder the cities in x kilometers, from where I am. I loved to think about the noth-pole or Paris or Fidji, when I stood on the playground. I love this reminders. I love this "flying with my mind to far beautiful places".

I love giving names to the wonderful gardens, that all make up Elfengarten. I loved to call them "Dragonīs grotto" or "sea of grass" or "lovers garden", or "moonshine-garden" and so many many more.

I loved to make a beautiful huge sign-pole with those names, in different forms and colors, enchanted and fairtale-like. I love to send visoters on mental and physical travels, with giving this hints. I love to have a huge playground with dozens of amusing, inspiring follies. I so love the garden that is made out of my dreams! I SO LOVE MY SIGNPOST It was such fun to have the signs cut out, and carved, and painted, and then to set in the high pole, and have it crowned with a golden weather vane!

I so love the mosaic- compass-rose that is on the ground underneath it. Ohhh, I SO LOVE MY GARDENS! I so love how thought turned to things. I so love how this all is unfolding- eternally, into more and more. More fulfillment, more meaning, more bauty, more meaning.

Ohhh THANK YOU LIFE!!

Abe

I love the twerking! I love that I focused on this awesome sexy beauty, and I GOT IT, no matter what people thought would be possible I allowed myself to live and express the fun, beautiful boldness beyond "youth". I allowed me to transform the narrow boxes of thought. I allowed myself to HAVE IT ALL. I allowed myself to be physically stunning! I ALLOWED IT for myself and it feels SO TRIUMPHANT.

I allowed myself to not be envy, but INSPIRED. I allowed myself to go beyond sadness, understanding that this was just my inner guidance CALLING me, and I wasnīt going! I allowed myself to follow the call to what was absolutely possible, and I AM SO PROUD.

I love to teach by my example to those who are eager to do the same. While I just also do it solely FOR ME- because I so love BEING THIS.
    I so love feeling this way. I so love this freedom, this power, this openness, this unlimitedness, this absolute invincibility, this FUN, this liveliness, this JOY!!

Abe

I LOVE that I allowed this miracle for me!
    I am gliding and sliding and I feel TOTAL TRUST. I am feeling safe and TITITO and relaxed and elastic and smooth and CERTAIN. I feel so sure, while I ride! I feel delighted and easy and playful and prancing. I move elegant and joyful, I feel like a dancer of life! I feel like flying, like ... INVINCIBLE.

I adore being in this stance! I adore having my way with gravity. I adore having my way lightheartedly with my body. I ADORE BEING UNSTOPPABLE. I adore having so much sure, certain, beautiful FUN!

Abe

I SO LOVE that I reached the stance that I fully, wholeheartedly TRUST.
    I know the laws of the Universe. I know the tools. I know how to tune in to the guidance. I know what my emotions mean, and how they are all such helpful friends. I know how to balance my energy. I know how to focus my thought, and to mold my vibration. I know how to get from any point to any desired point. I FEEL INVINCIBLE.
    I feel so powerful. I feel the "power that creates worlds FLOWING WITH ME.

I know I am God in physical form. I KNOW. Ahhh, and this feels SO WONDERFUL!
    THIS FEELS SO PERFECT.
    And I LOVE knowing that I will eternally be imperfect! IT FEELS AS SUCH LOVING FUN.

Abe

Ohhhh, I feel high sky! I feel so open and wide and happy and fulfilled!
    THIS is how I always wanted to life. Light above me, sun in my life, and as many doors open as the weather allows. Convertible-life-style!
    AND I ACHIEVED IT.

I am in touch with the sky, most of my time. My kitchen, my living-room, my Atelier, my bedroom, my bath, even my parkingplace is sheltered under glass-roofs. I so love this openness! I so love "touching the sky". I so love my wonderful connection to the physical heavens.

It was such a journey! It was such a driving impulse. I always KNEW- and I love how this dream has lead my life.