Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    You're mostly observing, rather than thinking.
    We don't mean to be mean, but COME ON, THINK!

THINK about what you want, don't just observe!

-Abe 10/20/07

I want to think about this beloved planet, and it's incredible evolution, potential and goodness NOW.
    I want to think, how deeply I love all it's citizen, all the life that is here, and it's unfolding. I want to think of the endless beauty that is upon and within it. All this landscapes, all this elements, all this life, due to you.

I want to think how much I love planet Earth. I see it bathed in light and love and joy and ease. I am so thankful to be able to walk and talk here, on you, with you, hosted and cared for by you. THANK YOU EARTH.

I want to admire the waters of this planet! I want to think of the element of life, that is within us and around us and through us so much. I so appreciate water. I appreciate the weather and the growth and the LIFE that it gives us. I so love to think and thank water. I see it clear and energized and brimming in loving light. I feel so thankful to be part of it.

I want to think about all the awesome souls that live here with me, and who are so loving, caring, brave and wise. I so love to think of all those heroes that CARE. I am so incredibly thankful when I focus upon them. I am with them and care for THEM and I so love to think about loving care, with mind and heart and hands.

And I like to think about caring in constructions about the wellbeing of all of us!

I want to enjoy and appreciate the thoughts of love, and trust and belief! I want to think about the goodness of life. I want to think how it is the core of ALL of us, and when we managed to be pinched off, it can only be for a while. Isn't that awesome! Heaven abounds. Heaven is where we belong- in physical and nonphysical. I so love thinking about that!

I want to celebrate the thoughts, that the terrors of sickness and deterioration may be over. I so enjoy the thoughts, that it was always this way- and that now, the time has come for this thought to triumph. A life without sickness and pain. A life without fear of death or diminishing. A life without survival, but a feast from beginning to "end"! I so enjoy this thoughts.

I want to think about abundance in everything, as good wonderful food, for ALL. I so enjoy the thoughts of beautiful bounty for all of us! I so enjoy the thoughts of Paradise, on Earth, being available and normal, all the time- and contrast being about more of the good!

I want to think about delicious clean air in ourselves, around us, resourcing, refreshing, clearing, elating... all the time, all the time, all the time. Heaven, on Earth. Heaven, embracing us all- from outside in and inside out. Sharing and being shared- WHAT AN AWESOME wonderful though.

Thank you thoughts! Thank you air and heaven. Thank you blood and water. Thank you Earth and food. Thank you Abundance, thank you Freedom, thank you Power, thank you LOVE!
    Thank you, thank you, LIFE.

We want you to understand, life just gets better and better and better!
    -It is not possible for you to become diminished beings.

You CANNOT go back, as a civilization, or as an individual, or as Source Energy. You can never be less than life has caused you to become.

You DO NOT need to worry about the fading of your planet.
    You DO NOT need to worry about the polar icecaps melting.
    You DO NOT need to worry about this planet disintegrating.

This planet is in vibrational hands of Source Energy.

And we're not kidding you about that! It's not just because we are wanting you to believe in some fru fru God, that some of you do and some of you don't. We are wanting you to understand that the Laws of the Universe INSIST on expansion!

And all is really VERY, VERY WELL.

-Abe 10/20/07

-Abe 10/20/07

I want to think about our all ability to focus on Happiness- NO MATTER WHAT! I want to think about our true innate freedom. I want to think about how deeply we really are LOVERS. I want to think, what a feast this life is- truly, within all the contrast. I want to think about how much I appreciate and celebrate life.

I want to think about liberation. I want to think about the awesome relief of allowing who we all truly are. I want to think about the joy of re-discovering our true selfs! I want to feel the triumph, the awe, the thrilling TRUTH that source agrees with. I want to think about being carried, and soaring on top of the world- BEING WHO WE REALLY ARE.

I want to think about the subtle, arcane beauty of life- be it in physicality or in vibration. Life is awesome. Life is so deep and so bold, and so sweet and so subtle. So gentle and so impeccable, so rough and rugged and so invincible. I so love life.

I want to think about the beauty of creation, that is all around us. I want to think about my love for the critters at land and at see, and I want to think about land and see themselves. I so love love love LIFE, in all it?s amazing, beautiful, stunning, hilarious forms. THANK YOU, LIFE!

I want to admire the food and the abundance and the goodness that is there, and that we all can have what we want, when we line up with it. I want to think of the time where we ALL get it, all the time, all the time. I want to think of that time of alignment, of fulfillment and satiation... this time of true joy and richness and satisfaction for all of us.

I want to think about playing, playing, playing! I want to think about the joy of co-creation and admiration of the others and their unique gifts. I want to think of lightheartedness and whimsical joy. I want to think of the genius that is uplifted, no matter what. I want to think of being LIGHT.

You are not here to bring light into the world.
    You are here to BE LIGHT.
    There is a difference.

Phoenix, Dec. 2012

-Abe 10/20/07

I want to think about being startled. I want to think about feeling AMAZEMENT. Amazed... stirred, turned upside down, in a really really GOOD way. I want to think about this fantastic radicalness! I love to be swept off my feet. I want to feel this surrender to the awe. This wonderful, radical, huge bold wave of goodness that washes over me, orgasmically, awesomely, taking me, holding me, in light and love and fulfillment.

I want to think about about this huge, eternal, boundaryless goodness of God. I want to think about the world being GOOD, awesomely wonderfully GOOD. I want to surrender into alignment with this, and feel it in every cell and every bones, in my flesh, and in my whole being. I want to feel this en-lightenment of KNOWING. Ahhhh, I feel it now. It's huge. It's awesome. It's whole. It's so good.

I want to think about me, KNOWING. I want to think about this satisfied, golden, gentle, fulfilling trust. Satisfied where I am, eager for more. KNOWING the bigness that is ahead. Adoring the expectation of it. Feeling like a child at Christmas ve. KNOWING. EXPECTING. Not yet being able to fathom the new Goodness that is coming, but KNOWING it is coming. Satisfied, satiated, unconditionally, while eager and passionate for even more. And then...
    ...the avalanche of awe. The thrill of knowing, NOW IT IS COMING. NOW IT GETS HERE. NOW; I AM WITHIN IT. NOW, my life will never be the same, from here on.

Becoming MORE, on a very very bold and undeniable, stunning, startling, magic, but so really REAL way. So good, so wonderful, so normal, so GOOD.

I want to think about the ease of all that! It's done. And the Universe knows the way, and coordinates all components. It's like giving birth- just relax and let it happen. Nothing to do, nothing to control, nothing to bang into shape. I surrender and allow it to happen- and it will.

Your life is too big for an action-orientation!

What most people do, is NOT tune-in.
    They focus on a problem, and then they get into their head, trying to find a solution:

They depend on their behavior and their action, to take care of things.

And so, their lives become those of so many details! Your technology is expanding, and you are more intertwined with one another than ever before, and you are overwhelmed even in this thing, that you think you want!
    (Esther had asked...) why she was feeling some strong negative emotion. Negative emotion that was coming more frequently, and stronger as it came, and not as easy to release.

And we said to her, and this is what we are saying to ALL of you: Esther, your life is getting bigger and bigger, because of your interaction with what's around you. You are creating a Vortex that is calling cooperative components, and calling you, forwards!

And when that is happening, if- when you'r not in the receiving mode and allowing your TOTAL being to contemplate it, to receive it, to feel the inspiration of it; when instead you are returning to your action-orientation... What we are saying to you is:

And that is planetarily, for what is going on. You are asking for bigger lives than your action can accomplish!

Abraham Hicks Live Broadcast March 28, 2020

Imagination is not only an inspired idea
    (...) it's in the Vortex, it's a received idea, because you're the one that allows the imagery:

Because you're the one who has the projector in your head!
    It's "in there", but it cannot come out and be part of your world, without your cooperation.

~Abraham speaking on the Alaskan Cruise in July 2017

I imagine how source has lead me here- sneakily, wisely, on my unique perfect path of least resistance.
    I imagine how source has lead and guided ALL of us here! I SO LOVE pondering our global evolution, to this awesome point, where all our lives became "too big" for an action-orientation, and where it's time to choose vibration instead.

I am in awe about understanding this. I am so thankful and so eager to be about this now, in this fascinating unfolding.

I imagine living in a serene, arcane, open, beautiful place sunfilled, fragrance-filled, all year long. I imagine peace and wonderful beauty. I imagine awe and mutual joy. I imagine us all, feeling such fulfillment and thankfulness, knowing the grace and beauty and goodness we'r surrounded by, in our heart, in our mind, in our body.

I imagine stunning beauty in all details. I imagine care and loving joy about all the little things within the fantastic big schema. I imagine loving care full of joy and happiness and thrill and thankfulness. I imagine Paradise on Earth, for me and the people around, the globe, all who are interested, all who are attracted. I imagine what feels like a miracle. I imagine it, being normal and easy and every day.

I imagine artists and craftsmen enjoying to do their work in loving labor. I imagine the pride of the people who share their skill. I imagine this world being a place of shared genius, and enjoyed goodness and rightness and mastery.

I imagine how we all enjoy the fruits of our focus, in our very unique, preferred way. It all dancing with each other in the most smooth, balanced, wonderful ways.

I imagine days full of freedom and joy, awesome food and wonderful weather. I imagine wonderful starry nights full with fascinating discussions and laughter and inspiration and luscious passion. I imagine a life of the Gods, in Heaven on Earth.

I imagine preparing with friends and family the most fascinating mutual meals. I imagine enjoying food with DH only, in the middle of the night. I imagine feeling completely free, and also completely connected. I imagine a most sensual, wonderful, easy, free and luxurious life- for each and everyone, in their very own, wonderful ways.

What most people do, is NOT tune-in.
    They focus on a problem, and then they get into their head, trying to find a solution:

They depend on their behavior and their action, to take care of things.

And so, their lives become those of so many details! Your technology is expanding, and you are more intertwined with one another than ever before, and you are overwhelmed even in this thing, that you think you want!
    (Esther had asked...) why she was feeling some strong negative emotion. Negative emotion that was coming more frequently, and stronger as it came, and not as easy to release.

And we said to her, and this is what we are saying to ALL of you: Esther, your life is getting bigger and bigger, because of your interaction with what's around you. You are creating a Vortex that is calling cooperative components, and calling you, forwards!

And when that is happening, if- when you'r not in the receiving mode and allowing your TOTAL being to contemplate it, to receive it, to feel the inspiration of it; when instead you are returning to your action-orientation... What we are saying to you is:

And that is planetarily, for what is going on. You are asking for bigger lives than your action can accomplish!

Abraham Hicks Live Broadcast March 28, 2020

Imagination is not only an inspired idea...
    (...) it's in the Vortex, it's a received idea, because you're the one that allows the imagery!

It's "in there", but it cannot come out and be part of your world, without your cooperation.

I follow sources inspiration, and I imagine me, SHINING! Me allowing my light to shine, and to sparkle, and to turn heads. I allow myself to be "abnoxious" and to not give a hoot what others think! I allow MYSELF. I allow myself to follow sources lead to all my weird and quirky ideas and wishes and joyful dreams. I allow myself to be bold and intense and beautiful. I allow myself to be extraordinary. I allow MYSELF.

I follow sources inspiration, and I imagine myself swimming in this awesome, hilarious, wonderful, satisfying stream of inspiration. I imagine myself giggling and being hooked and thrilled and fascinated by the stories I tell. I imagine me how source calls me into manifesting another bestseller. I imagine how source adore writing another masterpiece with me, that stuns and amuses, and enlightens and uplifts. I imagine how much fun I am having, seeing the divine ideas being poured through me on the canvas. I feel, ohhh that?s soooo ME.

I follow sources inspiration, and I imagine myself choosing the most awesome hues and colors and harmonies. I imagine myself being in the fantastic satisfying thrilling wonderful flow of bringing it all together, all this awesome things and stuff and perfections. I SO LOVE CREATING. I so love flowing with source and have this fantastic shopping splurges with them. I so love to dance with source.

I follow sources inspiration and I imagine all this thrilling ideas! I imagine how I am surprised and delighted again and again and again and again!! Can it be better than to cocreate with source!? Can it be better than to be known and understood wholly and fully and to allow the delivery of the most perfect, awesome matches to my most precious dreams, in ways I couldn?t have thought of myself?

Ohh, talk about having friends in high places. Talk about having coaches and guides and managers that are the best of the best. I am so eager for this treasure hunts that are ahead. I am SO EAGER.

THANK YOU LIFE!!!

Don't you believe in the rightness of your desires?

It's RIGHT for this time-space-reality to inspire desires within you!

And those desires, that are inspired within you- hear that- We want this two words to ALWAYS BE TOGETHER, in your mind- for evermore:

Desire, that was inspired.

Desire, THAT WAS INSPIRED!
    Not desire, that was greeded out, of this time-space-reality! Not desire, that was hammered out of the difficulties, and of the backs of the masses!

DESIRE THAT WAS INSPIRED- from the eternalness, that is YOU. And so in a weak moment (...) desire got inspired,

and source is saying: "ahhhhh!!!! It got through!!!!""

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks- Foreordination Vs Predestination

(...) it's in the Vortex, it's a received idea, because you're the one that allows the imagery!

I follow sources inspiration, and I imagine this wonderful atmospheres of whimsical beauty. I adore the colors. I so enjoy the joy that is flowing through me. I enjoy, I enjoy, I enjoy! And in the stance of joy, I am open to wonderful inspirations, that lead me to look for even more.

I so appreciate the artists, and the designers, and the craftsmen, and those who care for it and clean it and ship it and sell it and keep it coming. I feel such deep deep appreciation for this wonderful world full of variety and opportunity and growing goodness.

I follow sources inspiration, and I imagine rendezvousing with what makes my heart skip. I imagine RENDEZVOUSING. I imagine the awe, the moment of gasping and being thrilled and thrown over and smitten. It feels so fresh and delicious! I so love to imagine this wonderful emotions. They feel soo good!

I follow sources inspiration, and I imagine building this and that and the other. It's such a delightful time of observing, and feeling, and connecting, and adoring, and pinning, and allowing the essences to touch me, and enliven me, and feel my awe and wondrousness. I SO LOVE TO FEEL APPRECIATION! I so love to look at beauty. I so love to be stirred by inspiration and the calling of source into MORE. More life, more appreciation, more becoming, more evolving, more beauty, more joy!

I follow sources inspiration and I imagine how I could do certain things. It's such delicious unfolding to understand the basics of beauty. It's such delight to get deeper, and see and realize the bones of what I adore. It feels as knowingness. It feels as deep clarity. It feels as empowerment. It feels wonderful. It feels as momentum. It feels as skill, as being gifted, as being invited and seduced. It feels so wonderfully joyfully good.

And those desires, that are inspired within you- hear that- We want this two words to ALWAYS BE TOGETHER, in your mind- for evermore:

Not desire, that was greeded out, of this time-space-reality! Not desire, that was hammered out of the difficulties, and of the backs of the masses!

DESIRE THAT WAS INSPIRED- from the eternalness, that is YOU. And so in a weak moment (...) desire got inspired,

from the clip

I follow sources inspiration, and I imagine how I give up alllll resistance about what is And in THIS moment, it all morphs, because it CAN! It's only my resistance that is holding my becoming away! My resistance is holding away what I truly want, and I take my desire as excuse to be resistant! It is soooooo hilarious!!

And I sooo love to get that... I so UNDERSTAND.
    I don't need to shovel sand from left to right- I just "need" to go into step 3 and stop my resistance. Allllll the rest will happen alllllll on it's own. And THAT is allowing. OMG, it's hilarious and I LOVE IT.

I follow sources inspiration, and I imagine the awesome wonderful wonderful details that tickle me. I LOVE getting the inspirations! I LOVE getting the impulses and the details and specifics! I love seeing literally how it is all coming together. I LOVE realizing how source is knocking itself out for me.

I love feeling that all my desires are known and understood- even more than I myself understand them, yet. This feels so safe. This feels so loved, it feels so right and cared for, it feels so EASY.

I follow sources inspiration, and I imagine the JOY that I have in unfolding in creativity, and then I FEEL the joy! I FEEL this incredible joy, I embrace all this thoughts, and then they get more and more and more momentum, and it feels like ECSTASY... I SO LOVE to think joyful thoughts on purpose.

I follow sources inspiration and I imagine the goodness of ALL of this. It points in both direction, always. It's always a mirror-image. And when I focus in love, I can't other than love myself, too. And when I love myself, I can't other than love others, as well. It all is SO WELL. Love is who we all really are. There is truly nothing else than love. And that feels AMAZING. I resonate through and through, and I am so thankful, so thankful, so thankful- for this game.

from the clip

Keep being thrilled by your Dreams!

What is a desire? -It's COCREATION with source.

A desire is a CREATION.
    A creation, that you have created, that you have now found a way to be vibrationally up to speed with- AT LEAST for this moment. ...Ohh, you like that? You threw the pieces in, like the ingredients of a cake.

And source MADE the cake, and is now EATING the cake!

The cake is dripping down of the face of source. Source is savoring and enjoying this cake!
    And expressing to you the perfection of the desire, that YOU have created.

And emanating a signal about it. And every now and then, when you'r not doing the thing that blocks it, you'r in the receptive mode, and you say "huuuuhhh!!!"-

-You feel the desire, for just a moment!

But most of you can't sustain it for very long, because you've got beliefs, that are preventing you from it. But there it is... that's the best explanation what a desire is, and where it comes from, that we have ever offered.

Now what? Ohh, you created a desire! YOU ARE A CREATOR! You have created a vibrational something. How you gotta turn it to a manifested something?

BY FOCUSING ON IT!
    By not focusing on the opposite of it.

By practicing the thought of it, until the thought of it is THE constant, normal thought that you have about it. And then, in the same way, that this desire first thrilled you, it's gonna KEEP thrilling you, as it fleshes out more and more and more. As MORE about it comes into reality.

Sydney, Australia, Oct. 18, 2015

CREATIVITY, INSPIRATION, FLOW, CAREER AND TRIUMPH...

I allow what is, and I allow sources inspiration!
    I enjoy the plethora of all the awesome impulses that I already had, and I LOVE the steady impulses to even more! More roles, more "crazy shit", more awe, more fascinating goosechases!
    More more more creativity, and desires and awes. More thrill, more fascination, more cheeky ideas, more happy journeys, more adventure, more understanding, more deliberate awareness, more clarity, more CONSCIOUSNESS. Less fear and shame, for heavens sake! MORE JOY, MORE FLOW, MORE CAREER of being Paradise on Earth, MORE TRIUMPH now now now now.

PHYSICAL BODY, HEALTH, BEAUTY AND SELF-EXPRESSION

I allow what is, and I allow sources inspiration.
    I love getting the thrilled goosebumps when I feel the confirmation of a desire rushing through me. I love being thrilled! I love feeling the wonderful resonance. I LOVE knowing what I don't want! As I then know SO MUCH MORE what I do want. I love the clarifying. I love the "hell yes" within me. AND the "hell no" as well!

I LOVE knowing that it's all about joy! It's all about focus on joy, It's al about self-love, in which I allow me the focus on the joy. I allow me the wonderful, thrilled, happy focus on what resonates so well with me.

ABUNDANCE, FULFILLMENT, PEACE, FREEDOM AND POWER

I allow the pull within me to draw me to become more and more authentic, NO MATTER what others might say or think. It's about ME and ME! And nothing else matters. This is about being authentic, and following the joy. I allow it to move me. I shed this bogus crappy beliefs that tell me my desires would be bad. They don't know! I KNOW!!!

I sooo love that. I so love the clarity of knowing who I am and what I prefer and what I desire. I so love to dance with source, and I dump anything less. Nothing matters more to me, than following sources joyful calls, and trusting completely that They'll guide me perfectly, until the outcome of awe and fulfillment and triumph and JOY.

LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, WORTHINESS, CELEBRATION AND FUN

I love pondering how source is eating this cake, and luring me to it, luring me to it... source, and I. Source-me and I-me

I allow source to be my loving mate, first and foremost. I and me! Me and I together, in love, in trust, in joy, in complete jive, in deep thankfulness for each other. What an awesome co-creation. How easy will it be, in this way. Talk of having "friends in high places"... THIS IS AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

from the clip Abraham Hicks- Foreordination Vs Predestination

A desire is a CREATION.
    A creation, that you have created, that you have now found a way to be vibrationally up to speed with- AT LEAST for this moment. ...Ohh, you like that? You threw the pieces in, like the ingredients of a cake.

The cake is dripping down of the face of source. Source is savoring and enjoying this cake!

And emanating a signal about it. And every now and then, when you'r not doing the thing that blocks it, you'r in the receptive mode, and you say "huuuuhhh!!!"-

But most of you can't sustain it for very long, because you've got beliefs, that are preventing you from it. But there it is... that's the best explanation what a desire is, and where it comes from, that we have ever offered.

Now what? Ohh, you created a desire! YOU ARE A CREATOR! You have created a vibrational something. How you gotta turn it to a manifested something?

BY FOCUSING ON IT!

By practicing the thought of it, until the thought of it is THE constant, normal thought that you have about it. And then, in the same way, that this desire first thrilled you, it's gonna KEEP thrilling you, as it fleshes out more and more and more. As MORE about it comes into reality.

I allow source to show me the way. The how is not my job!! The what and the why are, and that feels sooooo good.
    I want to be this inspired, beloved, revered guide, who has such joy and fun and fulfillment in her work. I want to shine my clarity and my knowing and my alignment and light up those around me- because, that is such JOY. It is such amazing wonderful dance. It makes me feel my true power. It makes me feel my invincibility. It makes me celebrate who I really am- and all those around celebrate themselves as well. It feels so good!! It feels SO GOOD. It feels as what I came for, and it's such deep fulfillment.

I love this beautiful toned, fit sleek figure that I truly am. I allow this awesome clear beautiful smooth and firm skin. I allow this wonderful elegant posture and shape, that looks so stunning when dressed- and when not, as well

I love it because it makes my heart skip! It feels elated. It feels so light and perfect, so capable and sturdy and strong- and it feels right! It just feels as the right thing, the perfect expression, the perfect right amazing divine expression for who I really am!

I allow the coming together of our family home in this very wonderful, abundant, mutual, happy ways. I allow the work and play and relaxation and thrill to merge in laughter and celebration and awe and inspiration- in the most beautiful setting, beyond what we all can fathom yet.

I love how this feels! I see the snow glisten, I hear the screams of delight and the hearty laughter. I see the eyes smile and I see the faces glow in joy. I feel the peace and the deep satisfaction all around. I feel the peace touching our all hearts. I feel the thankfulness for the mighty inspirations, wherever we turn. I feel the thankfulness, the grace, the appreciation of all of us. I hear the dogs bark in joy. I hear the thundering hooves of the beautiful horses. I see the kids play in the creeks. I smell the clear fresh air and I feel the warm breezes on my skin. I see the flowers blossom in abundance. I hear the bees hum... and I know, I have allowed Paradise on Earth.

I love getting the winks of sources eyes! I want this mutual hilarious joyful dances with perfect mates now, now now now now! I want this togetherness, this deliberate fulfilling, awesomely inspired co-creation for projects that are huge and stunning and breathtakingly wonderful.

They feel so good! They feel blessed. I feel dancing with Gods, on physical forms. I feel source right there with us. Elated. Uplifted. Fully present, hilarious, happy, giggling and thankful! Thankful to be alive, thankful for all the outcome and input and the journeys, and the mutual growing, and the being close to each other, in love, love, love, love.

A desire is a CREATION.

BY FOCUSING ON IT!

I allow source to show me the way. The how is not my job! I may completely relax into this desire. I may completely trust, that the outcome will be amazing, even better than I can dream.

I so love the ideas! I so love the pondering. I so love the emotional atmosphere of the dream. I see us, so close. I see him, so open and incredibly happy. I see us all laughing and joking. I see us. I feel us. I so enjoy this dream.

I allow me to totally trust into sources guidance- instead of choosing doubt! I allow me to follow the awesome inspirations. I allow me to fullheartedly recognize the wonderfully resonant emotions. It's ahh and ohhh! It feels sooo good! It feels so sweet, to stunned, so breathless and wowed. I LOVE this emotions!!! I love this journey! I so love the sweetzone of moving closer to my fulfillment in this specific dreams. Life is amazing, in this way.

I allow sources calling to be outstandingly financially wealthy to lead me further. I choose to trust this inspiration. I choose to relax into the promise, that I an do this, that I am capable of it, to live it in highest alignment- while of course, I will have to finetune as I go. And that is so ok. That is always the case in all projects. That is always the case, as life always needs balancing, and reaching, and focusing in new ways on and on.

I allow me to relax into this trust into me, and into the trust of the perfect unfolding, and into the trust in source. I trust my dream. I allow my dream. I relax into my dream. I am enough. I have created that, and I can wholly embrace it with ALL that belongs to it, and find complete fulfillment and mastery of it. I am enough for it.

I allow me to trust that this is not only possible, not only probable, but CERTAIN. I have dreamed it, I can fully and wholly get it. And that is so awesome! That is so miraculous. That is so incredibly beautiful. That is so big, for me. I choose to let go of all doubt, and trust my dream, instead. I choose my dream. I allow my dream. I expect my dream to unfold awesomely.