Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

I LOVE to KNOW!
    I so love to express this as the center of my property, as the center of my physicality, as MY expressed center in life.
    I feel this golden, loving, calm, peaceful free center, where nothing fights and nothing doubts,
    but where everything IS, allowed and lovingly radiating itīs perfect unique beauty.
    I love the ease. I love the deep loving joyful surrender.
    I love the trust I love the depth of relaxed surrender into wellbeing.
    I love to just BE.
    I love to feel the beingness.

And I adore that I have found the perfect way of expressing it, physically, in beauty and peace and exquisiteness. Ahh, this went smoothe!
    This went so EASY. Once more, again, and again- itīs SUCH a perfect, lovely, spot on unfolding! .

Abe

Ooh, I feeel the thrill of this!! IT IS SO MUCH FUN to witness this becoming.
    It is such delight, such sweetness, such orgasmic beautiful JOURNEY to see my dreams become!!
    I donīt have to care about anything. I donīt have to micromanage anything! I just relax in joy, and in awesome joy, it happens. I so love this. I feel such trust and faith, and I know, I will feel the call, the joyful call, as soon there is something better to choose.

Itīs flowing. Itīs unfolding! Itīs becoming SO BEAUTIFUL.
    Itīs delicious. It gets better than I could even fathom! Itīs so inspired, from all this perfect delicious ingrediences that I have put ITV.
    Now, there is becoming a cake that is beyond my wildest dreams.

I trusted the unfolding. I didnīt care for the how, when, where, who, and it all assembled, and ohh see how BEAUTIFUL it gets. It is thrilling! It is DELICIOUS. It is so beautiful, so meaningful, so sweet, so happy, so light, so luxurious, so convenient. SO EASY.

I SO LOVE the unfolding of my dreams! I so love this fantastic, satisfying journey.
    THANK YOU LIFE!

Abe

I LOVE this wonderful fun that weīr having!
    I love this fun in privacy or on the "red carpets".
    I love our authentic awesome TITITOnes, that we all know and live most of our time!
    I love the EASE. I love how close we feel. I so love our cooperative awesome creations.
    I love to mold and finetune with fun, loving exciting leading-edgers who have huge visions, and/or are just in love with life!

WHAT FUN. What extraordinary beautiful rich life!
    What delight to be in this, together!! I SO LOVE MY FRIENDS.
    I so love their loyality, their ease, their wisdom, their sense for adventure, their love for being authentic, and the fun to not give a rip, to not need to be "perfect", but to expand and love and play and dance and CREATE, on and n and on, TOGETHER!

I SO LOVE MY FRIENDS!