Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

I LOVE to KNOW!
    I so love to express this as the center of my property, as the center of my physicality, as MY expressed center in life.
    I feel this golden, loving, calm, peaceful free center, where nothing fights and nothing doubts,
    but where everything IS, allowed and lovingly radiating itīs perfect unique beauty.
    I love the ease. I love the deep loving joyful surrender.
    I love the trust I love the depth of relaxed surrender into wellbeing.
    I love to just BE.
    I love to feel the beingness.

And I adore that I have found the perfect way of expressing it, physically, in beauty and peace and exquisiteness. Ahh, this went smoothe!
    This went so EASY. Once more, again, and again- itīs SUCH a perfect, lovely, spot on unfolding! .

Abe

Ooh, I feeel the thrill of this!! IT IS SO MUCH FUN to witness this becoming.
    It is such delight, such sweetness, such orgasmic beautiful JOURNEY to see my dreams become!!
    I donīt have to care about anything. I donīt have to micromanage anything! I just relax in joy, and in awesome joy, it happens. I so love this. I feel such trust and faith, and I know, I will feel the call, the joyful call, as soon there is something better to choose.

Itīs flowing. Itīs unfolding! Itīs becoming SO BEAUTIFUL.
    Itīs delicious. It gets better than I could even fathom! Itīs so inspired, from all this perfect delicious ingrediences that I have put ITV.
    Now, there is becoming a cake that is beyond my wildest dreams.

I trusted the unfolding. I didnīt care for the how, when, where, who, and it all assembled, and ohh see how BEAUTIFUL it gets. It is thrilling! It is DELICIOUS. It is so beautiful, so meaningful, so sweet, so happy, so light, so luxurious, so convenient. SO EASY.

I SO LOVE the unfolding of my dreams! I so love this fantastic, satisfying journey.
    THANK YOU LIFE!

Abe

I LOVE this wonderful fun that weīr having!
    I love this fun in privacy or on the "red carpets".
    I love our authentic awesome TITITOnes, that we all know and live most of our time!
    I love the EASE. I love how close we feel. I so love our cooperative awesome creations.
    I love to mold and finetune with fun, loving exciting leading-edgers who have huge visions, and/or are just in love with life!

WHAT FUN. What extraordinary beautiful rich life!
    What delight to be in this, together!! I SO LOVE MY FRIENDS.
    I so love their loyality, their ease, their wisdom, their sense for adventure, their love for being authentic, and the fun to not give a rip, to not need to be "perfect", but to expand and love and play and dance and CREATE, on and n and on, TOGETHER!

I SO LOVE MY FRIENDS!

Abe

I love laying on the floor, and adoring the whirls and waves of this exquisite art. How much labor went into this! How much natural beauty, how much skill, how much alignment. And now, I lay here and get to adore it so fully.
    I love all of those who have been in this, together. All those physical, and nonphysical spirits, who enjoyed the creation of this.

I GET IT. I get it in such depths. I so love FEEELING it. I love how deep this runs, and how much it means, and itīs all filled with LOVE and with interest and with joy. WHAT A WONDER life is!

Abe

Ohhh, I SO LOVE all this planning!!
    I love this co-creation with this wonderfully skilled, loving, understanding people. Itīs as if we somehow share the same dreams.
    Itīs so effortless and easy. They come into our lives in the most sweet and easy ways, and they offer their PERFECT pieces of inspiration and material and knowing and matter.

WHAT A WONDERFUL DANCE!
    It just fits and matches and is SUCH A CELEBRATION!
    Itīs easy and delightful. We ALL soar high in this interactions and rendezvouses. Itīs the Universe, winking at us, on and on and on.

And when we are off even a bit, we just relax or take a nap or a meditation!
    And then, it flows again. Ohhh, life is SO GOOD!
    We just resonate. We re-connect. We always knew, and now we SEE, and we touch and itīs SO MEANINGFUL. Joy wells up in our hearts!
    Fun is there to be shared, we just tap into it and laugh with source.
    It is so MEANINGFUL, so fulfilling. Itīs living Paradise on Earth, itīs expressing source in this way and that way and more, more more.

THANK YOU LIFE!!!

Abe

I SO enjoyed this incredible unfolding!
    I got ready to be ready to be ready, and the inspirations for the perfect next step just flowed, in so many fascinating ways. IT WAS SUCH A DELICIOUS RIDE!!!
    It was practical and easy and delicious.
    I got awesome emotions and the spiking to follow for MORE, in the perfect easy ways.

Ohh, I was thrilled!
    I was guided.
    I was led.
    It felt SO GOOD all along!
    I got the stories that matched my desires.
    I got the "unbelievable" ideas and driftwood and the fascinating bits.

I got the clear dreams, the deja vus, the insights, the visions.
    I got the pinterest-articles and -pictures that inspired me further.

I MET those people!
    I had those rendezvouses that others would say are magic.
    But it never was magic, it just was unfolding momentum!
    And ohhh, it felt so good and felt so good and felt better and better!
    And whenever I slipped, I knew exactly what to do.

AND NOW, Iīm having not only the script and the screenplay and the AWESOME time in writing it.
    I have the awesome contract.
    I have so much money from it already, and endlessly more coming!
    I have the right to be in on the making and to choose in, for the actors and the creative unfolding. I will be at the sets, WITH MY DREAM-DIRECTOR!

We are jiving so incredibly. We dream the same dream. This was HIS dream, as well!
    And we enjoy the time with our families so fully. We SO ENJOY being in this fairytale!!
    And we enjoy prepaving for more together. This will be a series, so to speak, and it will get better and better.

This will be a part of the time of awakening in an epic way. This will be ENORMOUS. This will be so awesome and mindboggling for so many, beyond what was there, yet.

Ahhh, THIS is what my life has lead to, all along!
    And it was easy step by step by step. This is triumphant. This is fascinating. This is my lifeīs passion, my lifes joy and love. I know everything I need, and I will learn endlessly more while Iīm going, on and on and on.
    Itīs certain. Itīs easy. Itīs funny and hilarious and so friendly and JOYFUL, every day!
    It draws the perfect cooperative components!
    It is so clear. It is so fantastic.
    I am SO READY for it, every day. I have my whole life as basis, and sources inspiration constantly. This is GIANT, but just the right fit!
    This is beyond my wildest dreams and surprise and delight- while just the next perfect step all along, and just what I desired into place!
    This is so luxurious. This is so fantastic. This is so WHOLE, and still expanding into more than I can fathom!!

Ahhh, THIS is what I dreamed of! THIS is what brings it all together.
    THIS, and whatīs unfolding from this.

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Abe

I so love to look into the mirror, and find and see and love the Goodness that I am expressing in physical form. I LOVE the love that I am emanating. I love the tenderness, the gentleness, the friendliness that I am expressing. I love the fun and the joy and the eagerness that I see expressed in my body. I love to have come that far! I love the whole journey that was. And now, I am totally unconditional happy with the vessel that shapes after the vibe that I choose.

I love the "miracles" that I allowed and that gives others so much hope and amazement, that moves and uplifts them. I love being a teacher through my own example. But more than that, or maybe better said, first of all, I needed to embrace myself no matter what where I was. And there was that time where it became so easy. It wasnīt calling me anymore to beat up on myself. But to embrace myself, especially when things went south. ESPECIALLY than.

That was the beginning of the true lovestory with myself! And then, I learned to just look more and more to that what I wanted, no matter where I found it, in VR, in reality, in others, in pictures. This amazing sleek beauty, this beaming from within, this elegance, this sturdiness, this thrilling beauty, this fantastic lines and shapes and forms, this wonderful physical skills. This long healthy shimmering manes, this beautiful firm skin, this awesome waists, this beautiful breasts and buttocks, this stunning firm breathtaking legs. And I GOT them, more and more and more.

Today, Iīm turning heads, but I love me as much as when my vibe and my body where a far cry from what I prefer. BUT I LOVED ME ANYWAY, and THAT was such an awesome experience. That was maybe the most sweet thing in it, really! It felt invincible. It felt so truly LOVING. It felt FREE.

I so love my life! I so love all the goodness that is, ALWAYS!

Abe

I am in love with my chef!
    I so LOVE how we feel the same about food. I love talking with her about recipes, and about food, and about where to shop when and what. I so LOVE her inspirations and inspiredness!
    I so love the love that she has for her job. She makes me feel meek in a good way, sometimes. She so BES, in her passion. I so love being blessed by her skill and alignment!

Itīs a blessing to be pampered by her. Itīs a blessing to soar with her, and to fly high in planning and pondering food-plans. For every day, for the weekends, for the vacations, and especially for celebrations!

She is so tuned in. She knows what to do and how. She is passionate about the same sorts of food as I am, and so we really understand each other. While she also is more stubborn about the perfection, and for the background, and the perfection of how to perform, and I so adore and appreciate her for the whole that she accomplishes. She is EXACTLY what I always wanted! She is such a gift. And so fun to be with! And such joy to cocreate with.

and such delighted being I am as I get to eat what she creates.

THANK YOU LIFE FOR HER!!! This is SOOOO GOOD.

Abe

I am SOO happy with my cleaning lady!! In Germany we call those precious helpers "Perle", a pearl, a gem. Ohhh and she is! She SO UNDERSTANDS MY STYLE. And she just loves herselves to not only dust and wipe and polish, with passion so it seems, with true devotion- but she allowes her own ideas of decorating and setting things together in the most beautiful ways.

She really cares! She is fascinated by learning about the stories of our things, and of the quality of the material, and she adores caring for the precious pieces and fabrics and woods and stones.

I am so thankful to have found this perfect match, who so cherishes what I love as well! And her energy is so lovely, she dances with the vacuum, she sings while she brings things into order and lights the whole space up with her frisky joyfulness. THANK YOU UNIVERSE for this loving, wonderful match!! I feel blessed, I feel backed up, I feel helped, I feel understood. This is just wonderful!

Abe

I so love buying the fanciest cutlery or china- new, or from fleemarkets, all over the world!
    I SO LOVE this "small art" and I could gaze at each piece for minutes, taking it all in.
    All this dedicated forms and ideas and swirls, and all this wonderful dots and flowers and skilled lines. It feels as my heart, flying, with the joy that the artists and the designers FELT. It feels like soaring high, with them. And what a joy to share this abundance and variety with those who share the celebration!

I so love to just TAKE a set of the fancy new ones, made with such awesome skill, such thrilling inspiredness! I so LOVE to arrange a entré, or a soup or a dessert into this gullwings of bowls. Each berry, each bit, becomes winged in them, as well. I ADORE the inspiredness of others, who poured it into physical form, so that others can witness and adore and enjoy it on and on and on!

I feel in a dance between them and me and source, we are all in this together, and my adoration draws those in, who enjoy it, now, too.

What a lovely dear fantastic uplifting feast!!
    THANK YOU LIFE.