Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

I LOVE to unleash my heart and let it run wild!
    I love to give in to fancy, wildly excentric design.
    I love to run free with exuberance and fullness!

I love to smile about all this tiny playful details, that are SO not reasonable, but SO touch my soul. I love to see the colors dance with each other. I so love to bask in the ideas, the forms, the follies that are collected in this. And as a folly, my heart skips! There is so much beautiful STRUCTURE within it that I adore. There is so much deep dedication and playfulness and love for the specificness, that I soar with it.

I dream of filling this cabinet with treasures.
    Any treasures. Maybe jewelry?
    Maybe candy.
    Maybe stories.
    Maybe gift.

Wouldnīt it be nice to have it for my grandchildren to go on a treasurehunt within it?
    Wouldnīt it be nice to have my ideas collected in it. Wouldnīt it be nice to HAVE it just to look at it?

I am in such appreciation for the silly happy souls that designed this, may their life bless them, intensely.

THANK YOU LIFE!

Abe

I so love feeling totally at home in my beautiful body! I love to feel cozy and perfectly WITH MYSELF.
    I love how my legs feel, how my feet touch the ground, how my spine is so sturdy and capable. I love sitting in balance! I love feeling the strength of my arms. I love feeling the ease of my neck and my shoulders. I love my flexibility. I love standing up with such grace and ease and elegance, in touch with my muscles, clear of imbalance, free to MOVE exactly as I want. I so love my strength! I so love my balance. I so love my physical awareness. I so love to MOVE and feel how my whole body is in charge, so perfectly. THANK YOU BODY!

Abe

I always dreamed of doing this. And now finally, I am doing it SO EASILY.
    This built up within my Vortex since a long time!
    This got finetuned so long and so lovingly!

OF COURSE I allow it now! Ahhh, this feels so exuberant, so free, so FUN, so happy.
    I feel awesome! I feel such victory. I feel SO HAPPY! I feel so eager. I giggle inside while I do this. It feels so fantastic. It feels so powerful. It feels really a bit as flying.

I so love taking my momentum in this perfect ways! I love being on the leading edge regarding what people think would be "normal". I LOVE "doing the impossible". I love being different and extraordinary and deliciously "weird"! I so love pushing my borders. I so love going beyond what was. I so love feeling totally free and certain about my ability, to do or be or have everything I desire. THANK YOU LIFE!!

Create a new norm

...And we said to Esther, “Would you like to have some fun?”
    And Esther said “always.”
    And so, she stood up or she allowed us to stand up,
    and we leaped over the sofa.

And danced to this high speed in a way Esther had never danced before.
    She did not know that her physical body was capable of hearing,
    first of all hearing all of the different nuances of the music
    and she didn’t know that her body had the ability
    to define and interpret in music in that physical way.

She had never experienced it, not to that degree before.
    You are unlimited beings, who feel limited.
    And as you allow yourself more opportunities
    for the Universe to show you how unlimited you are,
    then you will set new standards that others will use as their norm.

It really is, in your brilliant words, what evolution is.

Chicago, September 2012

Abe

I SO LOVE my water-gardens! I so love to walk through the canals that have sandy ground and feel the soft sand on my bare feet, while the water gushes around my ankles. I love those parts that reach up to my calves or even my knees. I love the different wonderful ground made from varied materials that all are so perfect to walk on, and feel so good on my soles.

I so love the different speed of the water. I love the fresh and fast parts, and the softer and deeper and warmer ponds. I love the very warm and cozy, almost stagnant pond in which there are the waterlilies. I love to sit in the warm water, my feet in the muddy, silky, soft soil, and watch the lilies from very close up. How beautiful they smell! How beautiful they look. How fascinating the dragonflies glisten in the sunlight, that hover around.

This is PEACE. This is the 3 stages that the sages of eastern culture knew: Being planted down in the mud, growing through the water and reaching for the sunlight above. ITīS ALL GOOD. I feel so whole. I am deeply connected. I am SO HAPPY.

Abe

I feel the magic of this night.
    I love so much, that my boys are with me, and experience THIS.
    I love to have allowed this! I LOVE to be here, and now, with my beloveds.

I so love that there are this extraordinary moments, this Sternstunden, when everything just is extraordinary. And then, sharing it- silently, with wide open hearts, so close in our souls.
    SOULMATES.
    We are in this, together. And sometimes, life just makes it all golden... or "blue".

WOW.

Abe

I so LOVE how this turned out!
    Itīs a dream-come-true thing in so many ways. Itīs actually a childrens dream. I see my grandchildren and so many "inner children" play here! It feels indeed as an old castle-ruin, just without any negative thoughtforms

I SO LOVE sitting here. I so love climbing this steps. I so love creating WORLDS on my property. I so love my "follies". I so love witnessing the kids, unfolding here and have their fantasty run wild! I so love seeing them climb and explore and FEEL this, in their mind, in their bodies. I so love floating in all this delightful emotions that are caused by this. I so love to PLAY!

Abe

My heart skips whenever I see the tiny fairy-homes that are hidden all over our property. They are made with SUCH LOVE!! Many of them are done by our Grandchildren. Many are done by a special coworker, who has SUCH FUN in making them and selling them, to me. And, they are not lost to her in the way, that we plan to make a book about all of them- with fantastic pictures about them in their locations in Elfengarten. I so love these sceneries that she sees! I so love how incredibly detailed and beautiful she works. I so love this creativity. I so love this whimsical! I so love this passion for joy and fun and playfulness.

And I so love to inspire others with this book! I so love to seduce people to DREAM, and float, and become creative themselves. And I so love to think in fairytales. I SO LOVE MY WHIMSICAL LIFE!!!