Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

I love to have found so many exquisite sanctuaries in my life! I so enjoy that life just offers me more and more of those special, incredibly beautiful places- I rendezvous with them, all the time! I rendezvous with them absolutely effortless, easily, beautifully, rightly, now now now. I just happen to see them. Be invited into them. And I so adore and want them. They are attracted to me, and Iīm attracted to them. Itīs such dance. Itīs perfection, and also surprise and delight.

I so love the elegance. I so love the beauty, this effortless, lighthearted beauty which is full of loving dedication- and EASE. I so love this sun-soaked, love-hearted, sweet ease of TITITO design. I so love the joy that it emanates, the deliciousness of those who know beauty. I so love itīs stylish, light, beautiful clarity, itīs pittoresk whimsy, itīs lovable eccentricity, itīs skilled awesome sense of style.

I so love the beauty that reveals itself to me everywhere... and I love me for being in reach of it with such ease.

Abe

I so loved the work of Bunny Guinness from the first moment. I so resonate with her style! I so love the whimsy, playful beauty she has created. I so love to have found cocreators like her- and THIS awesome resonance, stirring together, inspiring each other, skyrocketing in our rendezvouses, and finding satisfaction that is far beyond what we could have achieved on our own. This is triumphant! This is SO satisfying. Gods, dancing together, in their TITITONESS. I so love this games! I so love our feasts. I love the laughter, that comes so freely. I love our openness. I love our passions! I love how we adore each other in all our beauty. I love this love-feasts. I love our creativity- slams. I love how we roll on the floor laughing when we surprise each other, source being in us with us through us, eternally LOVING. More, more more!!!

Life is SO GOOD.

Abe

What great lines. What great hues. What fantastic idea. I SO LOVE turning junk into precious bits! I so love having those craftsmen by the hand, who understand completely. I so love finding the treasures, wherever I go. I so love having made an art out of selling them. I so love to share my joy with the perfect customers! I so love how we all dance, drawn in by our joy, by our awe of wonderful, beautiful ENERGY. I so love how my joy spreads out in so many fascinating directions. I so love this ease, the lightness of my momentum- becoming and becoming and becoming. I so love KNOWING the new "trends", being on the leading edge in so many ways. I so love setting my tone. I so love being on my own, just source and me- and those who are in vicinity. I so love all my life. So fulfilled. So full of beauty, So full of appreciation- and LOVE .

Abe

I am so proud of myself how I have practiced myself here!
    I dreamed this lifestyle, I visualized it, I researched it, I loved it, I looked it up, I lived in in small scale, I practiced it unconditionally, in my mind, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! And each time I allowed me to live it in SOME way, I grew. I became it more, I became "the creation" deeper and higher and more and more thoroughly.

I realized how I became the person with the money, and then with quite a lot money, and then with really big money, and then super-rich! I LOVE how I was unfolding and adding momentum, even there so often was no evidence of "reality"- other than my love for my dream.

I so loved my dreams. I believed them and loved them, even I had no idea how to get them at first. But that didnīt make the journey less beautiful. It felt adventurous. It felt so sweet, and I so loved to feel and celebrate my expansion! Each step brought me further... and now I live what I dreamt then, so wholly. I will never stop dreaming about more!

But oh, how easy it is now. How clear I am. How certain I am. How masterful I became who I wanted to be- and no end is in sight for more.

Abe

I feel so blessed about the unfolding of my life!
    I feel bliss about BEING in this fascinating, wonderful, thrilling NORMAL alignment so much of my time. Almost all of my time. It feels so... right. It feels so easy and sweet and normal, while I KNOW the bliss, I live the bliss, I am in bliss. Itīs a blissful normal! Itīs a lightness, and enlightenment, a lighthearted and lightminded light touch of whatever it is, beaming, clear, radiating, loving, being in such ease and peace, while in total passion as well. Wholly loving. Fully knowing. Touching physicality lightly- and having such awesome impact. Light. I am light, in physical body. I so love to live.