Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

I am SO blessed.
    I live within my dream, my highest visions. I live within them, every day.
    I allow ME.
    I ALLOW. I became the allower that I always wanted to be.
    Itīs so easy. Itīs like breathing. Itīs ME.
    Itīs what I came to do- endlessly. Itīs the new paradigm. Itīs the time of awakening- I woke up! I allowed my power. I allowed my awareness. I allowed my unlimited abundance. I shine my light.
    I am light.
    I attract those who are in vicinity!

I attract those who know how to dance this dance. I allow.
    I allow.
    Ohhh, it feels SO GOOD!
    It feels divine. IT IS divine.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU LIFE.

To be an Allower
    is to be one who feels positive emotion, which means that you must control what you are giving your attention to.

It does not mean that you get everything in your world whipped into shape so that everything and everyone is just the way you want it to be. It means that you are able to see, and therefore solicit forth, from the Universe, from your world, and from your friends, that which is in harmony with you, while you let the other parts go unnoticed by you - therefore unattracted by you, and therefore not invited by you.
    That is Allowing, you see.

And we will tell you, friends, Allowing is the most glorious state of being you will ever achieve on a long, ongoing basis. For once you are an Allower, you are spiraling upward and upward, for there is no negative emotion to balance you out and bring you down.
    There is no backward swing of the pendulum.
    You are forever and gloriously moving forward and upward!

The Law Of Attraction, p.151

Abe

I dreamed of this... and now, I am there. I am a multimillionaire. I am in awe about how easy this feels! I KNEW it would be easy. I KNEW I was preparing myself for this, all my life, all this years. And now Iīm there- and it is NORMAL. Which is... so wonderful! But itīs still life, just like it was yesterday.

It feels as having given birth to a baby- you KNEW it was there. And of course, you hoped the birthing process would be easy and successful, and you KNEW then you would be a mother, and a long fascinating, indeed lifelong journey would be ahead of you, being a mother, and hopefully with this child in physicality.

But now- it has happened.
    You hold this bundle which you SO LOVE, while it still is a stranger... and it looks back at you, and you KNOW you belong together.

It takes a bit until you get fully used to, while the earth keeps spinning in itīs orbit, and the tomatoes keep growing. All is moving on, while your own life has made a quantumshift. EVERYTHING is different- and also, everything just keeps on being. Itīs awesome, and normal. Itīs thrilling, and normal. Itīs magic- and normal. I felt such relief, in all those occasions:

Itīs DONE. What triumph, what feast!
    While I so appreciate the pregnancy, this time of getting ready to be ready to be ready- for the last step, that is only the first step of the evolved journey, further.

I SO LOVE BEING A MOTHER.
    I SO LOVE BEING A MULTIMILLIONAIRE.
    I chose it, I dreamed of it, I allowed it, it became.

We can be or do or have EVERYTHING life caused us to desire...
    and I flew with my calling, and I so enjoy this expansion, in myriads of ways. Itīs fulfilling, and such a growth.
    It made me whole- and calls me into endless new evolutions. It was the perfect next step- and now is the bouncing-off-place for endlessly more.

WHAT A BLESSED LIFE I have!
    I am so satisfied. SOOO satisfied. So full, and so eager. So calm, and so passionate. So in love with this stance, and learning. Ohhh, I so love the adventure of my life.

To be an Allower
    is to be one who feels positive emotion, which means that you must control what you are giving your attention to.

It does not mean that you get everything in your world whipped into shape so that everything and everyone is just the way you want it to be. It means that you are able to see, and therefore solicit forth, from the Universe, from your world, and from your friends, that which is in harmony with you, while you let the other parts go unnoticed by you - therefore unattracted by you, and therefore not invited by you.
    That is Allowing, you see.

And we will tell you, friends, Allowing is the most glorious state of being you will ever achieve on a long, ongoing basis. For once you are an Allower, you are spiraling upward and upward, for there is no negative emotion to balance you out and bring you down.
    There is no backward swing of the pendulum.
    You are forever and gloriously moving forward and upward!

The Law Of Attraction, p.151

Abe

I love how I allowed this to become, in my life:
    The incredible joy about well-worn treasures. I so love the beauty of fading things! I got there that I am able to just take them in, and be nourished. I allow the "unnecessary and unreasonable", that just FEELS SO GOOD. I can get totally out of the head, and solely FEEL, and LOVE.

I so love the chips and flakes, the rust and the sun-dried beauty. I love toying with "how might that have looked?" to Ohhh, how BEAUTIFUL it is, NOW.
    That includes such a delicious awareness about physical aging, and itīs stunning beauty. Itīs the joy about layers of ENERGY. Itīs the awe to FEEL, and see it mirrored in physical. Itīs... magic. Itīs arcane, its fascinating. Itīs feeling lovingly the awesomeness and depth and the beautiful hidden. Itīs so fulfilling. Itīs so lively, while so incredibly peaceful in the very same time.

I so love that I am allowing myself to SEE this, collect this, highlight it, expose it, create with it. Love it, love it, love it, love it.

JUST FOR THE JOY. Just for the moment. For the sacred moment of NOW, and feeling it with all senses.

Abe
    (thank you lemon, for the pic! :hearts)

I so KNOW this. I love to have ALLOWED this! It is so deeply, intensely true. Peace, deep, balanced certainty, nonstruggling alignment became my basis. THIS IS SO BIG. All power is in alignment, and in struggle, we might snatch the tiny crumb, and that was it.
    I canīt put words for my appreciation, that I UNDERSTOOD THIS. It is awe, it is the inauguration. It is the key: LET GO OF ALL STRUGGLE.

And then, you are in peace! No matter how fast your ride is! Peaceful passion. Peaceful rush. Peaceful thrill. PEACEFUL in the basis, stable, invincible, eternally, endless. BEINGNESS, no matter how high you fly, how skilled yoy move, how fast you think and talk and act.

This basis in deepest connection with who you are makes everything easy.
    It makes every achievement inevitable.
    It makes all iffiness funny. It makes you BE- whole, full, complete- while eternally eager for more, open for expansion, passionate for life.

WHAT A JOURNEY I HAD. And what more is coming!

Abe

I so love to witness how my thoughts became things. I so love realizing how source- God- is ME! I so love REALIZING that source is creating THROUGH me. This is stunning. This is fascinating. This is so big!

I love realizing how I resonate with my old projects, and how I now desire to expand on them- probably in a new life, in a different place. Life never stands still, and we take our love with us, as souls, as energy-streams, as beings, that are eternal. I so LOVE feeling the eternalness of my projects! I so love realizing that what I am upon today, has such deep, old, wonderful roots. It existed long before I was born. It has itīs thread through eons, and will never be finished. Isnīt that amazing. Isnīt that HUGE. I so love feeling this, noticing this, and feeling ME in it. THANK YOU LIFE!!

The Source-YOU creates THROUGH you!

Sometimes you think that you were Source energy before you came into this body, and you will be again if everything goes well,
    but we want you to know that that Source energy part of you is *always* flowing to you and through you.

Sometimes you think that you're separate from what you call God, and that God -apart from you - is evaluating you as a separate entity, as a doing-good or doing-bad entity. And it's not that way at all.

That which you call God, that which is Source,
    is flowing to you and through you
    because it *is* you.

So when you're having a moment of great appreciation or love, that means that in that moment there is no variance going on within you, because you're not focusing upon some lackful thing. And in the absolute alignment with the Source within you, you're allowing Source to do what Source does, which is flow purely through you.

Now we know that's sort of hard to grasp sometimes, because you've been thinking that Source is separate from you for a while, as you've been listening to the bogus human speculations that you are here being tested for something.

When really, you are here because you're a fabulous creator! And you wanted to be out here, on the leading edge of thought, creating. And you fully expected to let your physical senses explore the data and help you come to conclusions about what you personally and individually think would be better for you right here right now, understanding that when you find something like that that you focus upon, that the Source within you will flow to you, through you, about it, you see. Because Source is creating.
    Source is creating through you.

Abraham-Hicks, 7/30/2011 Los Angeles, CA

Abe

I love when I feeeeel my resonance. I love how I notice, and treasure that. I love to be on the trails of unfolding, I always loved to REALIZE my connections. And since I trust source, and since I accomplished my faith in source having my back, in source, doing step 2, in source guiding me and that my dreams are inevitable- OHhhh, what awesome life THAT IS!!

Itīs "living happily in the crack" -as we came to LIVE the journeys of unfolding. What adventures, what road-trips, what "pregnancies", what "growing ups". I so GET the meaning of life- itīs celebrating the now, for itīs unique, precious JOY!

Itīs about the life-giving-moments, the here-and-now fun and -feeling good.
    Itīs about the thrill of the insight, the awe of fulfillment, the joy of eternal satisfaction and the endless eagerness and passion for more.

I live such an amazing life.