Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Let your dream live a little!

Abe

I feel the fresh breeze from the ocean.
    I hear the cikadas. I love the sensuousness of the shade!
    I know there is an awesome dinner coming for all my family, and I so joyfully anticipate another wonderful time with all my beloveds. Itīs as sunshine in my heart. Itīs so fulfilling. My heart goes out to all of them, in such love, such ease, such joy.

We all feel so close! Weīr having SO MUCH fun. We laugh as soon we are together. Everything gets easy, and we know weīr backed up. What wonderful excuse to feel easy alignmet! Easy expectation. Easy training. I so enjoy our LOVE.
    I so enjoy our all abundance, ease, lightness and wisdome! I so enjoy US. I so enjoy us, enjoying the world- our wonderful, fantastic, inspiring playground.

Ahh, thank you life!!

Abe

Ahhhhh THIS IS MY WORLD!!
    I so love setting those fantastic buffets. "Buffets" are my life, my love, my passion!
    And sharing them with beloveds quadruples the joy. Oh, and all this amazing delicacies! This wonderful supersoft sheep-camembert, thatīs almost dripping from the bord. The delicious superthin aircured ham. The fantastic plump firm sweet grapes. I feel them in my mouth already, while I decorate and so ENJOY this variety.

The nuts, sprinkled in between. The crispy bread. The crackers, combined with awesome cheese. These fresh melonslices. This salami, peppery and delightful on my tongue. I feel them all in my hands, I flow in such appreciativity, such love, such KNOWING of each of them. I flow and float, I so SO appreciate.

And I so appreciate the people that will come soon and share my delight! I so love my friends who are so receptive to beauty and love and adoration, and for choosing delight.
    CHOOSING, making choices and setting our tone- weīr all so good in that. We so love to excercise our power of deliberately focusing- in the beauty of delicious variety and adoration. Ahhh, what a feast I live!

Abe

I feel this intense playfulness!
    I feel this awesome fascinating ALIVENESS.
    I feel this eager playful passionate stance about LIFE.
    Ahhh, I so love to play! This woman above- Carmen dellīOrifice- is 80+ on the picture.
    She is such a rolemodel for me! Her lifeīs example was carrying me in such wonderful big ways. Her loving, wise, lively attitude has charmed my life. I KNEW it was possible to age in that way, and see where it got me!

I love being SO ALIVE while I age! I love having this outlook, this fantastic expectation towards my "age". I feel inspired by it, I feel eager to live this, I feel that I canīt wait to fill my years with beauty, grace and charm like THAT! Ahh, I SO LOVE TO AGE!!

Abe

I feel honored and elated. My son and my beloved daughter-in-law-to-be asked me to plan their wedding! It ALL was such joy. It all was a feast, every single tiny detail. They had such lovely ideas. They got so inspired by my ideas. We danced in deep joy and love and elation, together.

It was such a delight to hold the energy for them!
    It was such a delight to see it unfold even more beautiful than we could have planned. This was really alignment with source, in hundreds of ways, and it all became SO beautiful.

This was even more magic then the last feast that I planned, and oh was THAT magic. I so love this. I so enjoy this bringing it all together. I so love seeing the best in all of them, and holding to it in such delight.

I love seeing it unfolding. I love bringing this Paradise- to- Earth. Ahhh, I canīt express the bigness of my love, joy, fulfillment and appreciation. I SO LOVE LIVING THIS LIFE!!

Abe

I feel the evening sun on my skin, and I adore to be here.
    I feel the momentum of my dream, and I am CARRIED by it.
    I dreamed this since so long, and I loved this since so long.

Now, it is EASY. It is so natural. I feel at home, here.
    It is normal. It is my second home, itīs all coming so easily.
    I so love this unfolding. Itīs easy, easy, easy! While itīs also triumphant.
    Itīs awesome and wonderful and dreamlike. Itīs ALL of this.

Itīs just the perfect, easy, delicious triumphant unfolding that I had cooked up in my Vortex,
    and that I got ready to be ready to be ready for. I KNOW THIS, because- itīs so easy and so natural! Itīs as breathing and skipping and walking and walking over the red carpet, also.

Itīs laughing and dancing with those that are a match. Itīs perfect timing, I am SO satisfied with the timing! Itīs so RIGHT how it all happens. I am never again in any rush or hurry. I just know the timing will be always right- revealing what Iīm perfectly, easily, lovingly, READY for.

That feels as such ease. Such perfection. Such rightness.

Itīs bliss!
    Itīs JOY. Itīs fantastic. Itīs such a delightful GAME- while it changes the world- mine, and the whole world around me. I dance with my beloved mates, and the world dances with me.

THANK YOU LIFE!

Abe

I love being here!
    I love to look from so high.
    I love having allowed it.
    I love feeling so WELL in this heat!
    I love having allowed this adventure.
    I love sensing this balance. I love experiencing this incredibly different sensuality.
    I love allowing me in to this adventures.
    I love going there.
    I love FEELING it.
    I love feeling safe!
    I love trusting the wellbeing of my dreams.
    I love this sweet tingle in my stomach- knowing that all is well, while this is so NEW.
    I love allowing ME- to explore, sense, feel, appreciate and choose.

I love exploring. I love trying. I love playing. I love this ease IN EVERYTHING.

Abe

I so LOVE my body! My sturdy, beloved, resilient, surefooted, cabable wonderful flexible body.
    I so love to feel and use my muscles!
    I so love running up the hill.
    Jumping eagerly, joyfully, certainly, powerfully!
    I feel my breath deeply and certainly, I feel my heart pounding peacefully, animated and strong and stable.

I love to trust so deeply into my ankles, my bones, my muscles, to carry me.
    It is FUN!
    It is such certain ease.
    Such fully knowleadable, TITITO movement. FUN!
    Fun and certain, and clear and sure. I feel ABLE. I feel capable. I feel this delicious, certain EASE.
    Itīs abundance of bodily wisdom. Abundance and depth of expecting mastery. I expect my body to be fully wholly CAPABLE.

Hmmmm, I love that!

Abe

I LOVE how it became exactly what I had dreamed up all this years!
    I love how it even became more cozy, more inviting, more embracing, really.
    I love this nest, this special place for all my family.
    I love our christmasses here! I love how the rooms brim in energy, when they all gather.
    I love how it glows and radiates.

I love how wonderful it is over the whole year as my special studio.
    I love smelling the lemontree-flowers all year long, SO paradisy!
    I so love how it came together.
    I so love to remember HOW MUCH FUN we had all along! The planning with the architect who so completely got us.
    He knew exactly how to deal with the airexchange and the shade, and the heating.
    I so loved how the perfect floor "fell into place"!
    I so love how the heating system was installed and everyone was amazed.
    Ahh, and we so loved shopping the materials and the furniture, and the plants!

IT WAS SO GOOD. It all felt amazing. It was a feast, a celebration with everyone who was in, on it.

And now, the rooms beam that love, all the time.
    They radiate the fun and the joy and the love that went into them.
    THEY ARE TOKENS OF ALIGNMENT and of long-momentum deliberate creation.
    I am in such joy about having experienced THIS!

Abe

I am in such joyful loving appreciation for all my gardens!
    I just love to dander through them, sit in them, lay in them, work in them, sleep in them.
    Living in my gardens.

I love how incredibly loving and welltended they are.
    I love to have found the absolute perfect people to care for them, who SO understand my way of life and -gardening.
    Itīs lush sweet wildness, in loving beautiful structure.
    Groomed and cared for, lovingly clipped, to enhance LIFE.

We let the seeming opposites dance and enhance each other. The air of love and happiness is feelable everywhere. The mosses grow, the grass feels so soft, the wildflowers are allowed to seed, and then we have "creative weeding." Nature and the fairies make suggestions, and often they are so much better than what I had in mind! I so love the eternal unfolding and growing into more and more beauty of my awesome gardens.

I so love that I already had a grown structure as basis that we built around.
    I so love to get "miracles" almost as in Findhorn from my garden, every day, every year.
    I so love to know that the fairies call me outside when they want to show me a special beauty that they achieved with the weather or the plants or the awesome structures.

I so love my gardens!

Abe

I must smile when I see my Lambo, every time!
    I SO ENJOY itīs beauty.
    It was such fun to get familiar with it, more and more and more!
    It was an awesome adventure, when I could lend it for 2 weeks- to figure out if I really really want it! Because, this car is SO not reasonable. You canīt get anything in- while itīs actually huge. But there is not even a glovebox, and the trunk is filled up with the 2 roof-segments, when I drive open. But I found a way to store the roof behind the seats! And now, a small shopping bag, or a weekender fits under the front-hood. And ohhh, it is SUCH fun to drive!!

Itīs SUCH joy to be on my way with it. Itīs such a polarizing item, and I am really proud to mostly be not aware of how people react- at all! Itīs SUCH an indicator of my own alignment, and now, itīs normal for me. Ahhh, WHAT an awesome normal!

What a growling, hissing, bold, huge normal! What an immensely, capable, fascinating technically thrilling normal. It can do EVERYTHING in such fascinating perfection. Itīs Audi-technology (just think of Phantom, Estherīs Audi R8 and Esthers fascination for the perfection of this car!!). Itīs German engineering, and I must admit, Iīm SO proud of being a German in this sense!

And I CAN drive itīs 217 mp/h topspeed unhindered and legally, on our German Autobahnen! Itīs wild. Itīs awesome. I am in such love with this incredibly beautiful beast- that drives SO sweet and easy and certain and safe and sure.
    Ahh, I feel this carīs POWER. I know this carīs boldness! I adore this carīs technical perfection and ability. I LOVE this carīs beauty.

And, I smile, when I see the red calipers!
    And I smile when I run my hands over itīs smoothe wonderful black matte finish!
    And I sigh and moan in delight, when I drive it open... I AM IN SUCH LOVE with my car.