Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Let your dream live a little!

Abe

I feel such joyful elation!
    It became exactle like I dreamed it... and maybe even better.
    I so love the momentum of it!
    I love how deeply and how long I loved this.
    I love how it came together- a story, all in itself. An adventure, in such beauty.

it is such fascinating unfolding when you meet people who exactly get you!!
    And I so love this moments of recognicing, this THRILL of understanding each other, this joyful rush of bonding and unfolding, perfectly, awesomely, fascinatedly.
    WHAT beauty do we have created! I so love to co-create. I so love to find the perfect matches, or better said, to rendezvous with the most beloved revelations of what is DONE.

Perfect, magic, wonderful!
    And this is oozed by the ready creation for those, who are a match, as well.
    Does the world need another garden-folly? No... but what a beauty to LIVE IN IT!

Thank you lemon up- I was INSPIRED to dig your lovely thread just now, and to rampage about this picture!

Ohhh, this feels as a deeep breath of fresh air!
    It feels as a wonderful wink from sources eye.
    It feels as an awesome communication, in perfect time, in perfect unfolding.
    THANK YOU SOURCE!

YESSSS I am doing extremely well.
    YESSS I am in the flow! I get the impulses, I get the ideas, I follow my feelings, I UNDERSTAND. And it flows EASILY!
    I am finetuning in deliciousness.
    I AM SO HAPPY!

I am standing "on top of the world". I am breathing the delight and the beauty and the rightness and the awe and the wonder, in such HIGHFLYING LOVE!!

I am right where I stand!
    It is good, where I am!
    It is delicious, rich, beautiful- and unfolding into MORE!

I SO LOVE MY LIFE.
    I am SO HAPPY!!
    I am triumphant.
    I feel invincible.

THANK YOU SOURCE!
    THANK YOU LIFE.

poe , that is a good one I agree

it felt SOOO good to rampage on it!! Thank you!
    I knew I would find something precious, when I felt guided to your thread!

I always find nuggets on your threads

aww, I love hearing this.... Cocreation at itīs best!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    aww, I love hearing this.... Cocreation at itīs best!

yes

Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

I am so proud! I feel in awe.
    I FEEL that I got this! I KNOW this triumph, of having come into my fulfillment, into my alignment fully with this desire, and see how awesome it turned out.
    I LOVE THIS STANCE!!!

I loved coming into alignment with it.
    It was a huge dream, and I had no idea, while I KNEW it would be possible. And I never ever gave up on it. I finetuned it and finetuned it and finetuned it, and finally, it worked!! I KNEW it!! And what fun this was. What eagerness and passion, to figure it out, and to get it right.

And then, it all fell into place! The clarity came, where and when and who.
    It all filled in, so easily. It was shown to me, and I saw it! It was triumphant, triumphant! It was SUCH a delcious journey. Then, the money filled in, oh boy did it fill in! SO much more than I thought I could ever spend, and that felt SO delightful!! It felt as exuberant wonderful deliciousness in whole full ABUNDANCE!!

And then, the place filled in. I saw it and it was an "of course"! And then, the guy filled in. It was fun and delight and easy, and so much more passion and clarity and certainty came. And then, the rocks and the perfect techniques filled in, and it became bigger and bolder and more awesome than I had dared to deliberately think.

And it became SUCH beauty! SUCH fulfillment! Indeed, the bagua of heaven, the bagua of fullmillment and male power and CLARITY and closing. SO PERFECT! So delicious. So big. So good. I am in awe about this desire and this creation, and this journey. THANK YOU LIFE!!

"I love thinking about my UNILIMITEDNESS!
    I love thinking about my WORTHINESS!
    I love thinking about the POSSIBILITIES!
    I love KNOWING who I AM
    and am so eager about the manifestations
    of my life showing that to me."

Abe

Abe

My soul stretches out within this BIGNESS.
    I SO LOVE digging this delightful GREATNESS. The huge trees, the solid fountain, the wonderfully welldone paving, the perfectly trimmed velvety grass, the beatifully cared for beds, all this lush brimming healthy full beautiful flowers.

IT IS THE EXPRESSION of the abundance that is me.
    It is expression of the beauty and variety, the deliciousness that is ME.

I stretch out within it. I feel the triumph of it. I smeel the wonderful fragrances. I hear the trickle of the water. I hear the bees hum, and the wind rustle gently in the leaves. I see the butterflies tumble, and my heart is filled with pure, huge, clear, loving JOY.

Abe

I feeeel the air of Santorini.
    I breathe the wideness of this place.
    I know the harsh sunlight outside, and I love how I have learned to just chill out.
    To not give a rip what others think, but to snooze when I feel like snoozing, to stay in
    when I feel like it.

I soo love that my family is gathered, and that we will meet soon under the stars, in the night.
    I love that we have come here in spring, when itīs a bit less hot, but so delightfully warm, still. I so love our yearly gatherings at some hearts place! Everyone gets to choose somewhen, and then we all gather for 10 days and have a dreamlike reunion.

While, we see each other often anyway! We have so many projects together... We have such fun and easy joy all the time. We LOVE each other! The bonds are so sweet. freedom and closeness, both together. interest and independence. Fascination and clarity.

And somewhen, sharing the most delightful places on this earth, to dig the time together, and the fantastic place, and the fantastic food, and the wonderful energy that comes when we all dance together.

WHAT ABUNDANCE! What joy. Childrens laughter, and resourcing of us all. My uncles laugh together. My aunts giggle. They explore themselves new. My Grandsons run across Greece all couples have leisuretime for themselves. All have the opportunity to find new sports, new ideas, new ease, new inspiration. My mother blesses us all. ABUNDANCE. Joy. Ease. LOVE!