Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

feel the awe and the magic deep inside me.
    I never knew how this could come together, but I just kept loving it.
    Masqued ball in Venice, in the most beautiful, arcane, fascinating, wonderful way.

Delicious, in high class style, in love, in respect, in wonder.
    Arcane and special, fairytale-like. BEAUTIFUL.
    I hear the silks rustle.
    I smell the fantastic fragrances of exquisite parfums.
    I feel the exquisiteness of wonderful souls, unfolding.
    I hear the awesome music, enchanting, charming, beautiful.
    I hear this absolute sweetness of sound.
    I feel the awe in the hearts of all those, around me.
    All fear has vanished. Just love, just joy, just freedom IS.
    We all breathe the "wouldnīt it be nice" and LIVE it.

We look into new eyes that surely are known, and let the charm of the moment
    change us, all. UNFOLDING. EMBRACING. LOVING.
    Free, open, in deep love, changing. And being transformed.

You expected Passion and Exhilaration!
    That’s what Virtual Reality process
    can bring you back to!!

Abe

Abraham-Hicks

Abe

I SO LOVE to be here.
    I so love to spread out my soul even wider, if this is possible!
    I feel SO WIDE. I feel so FREE and capable.
    I am so exquisitely comfortable with my life!

I am WIDE and WHOLE and FULL of myself, full of who I really am, in this awesome joyful loving energy. I KNOW the goodness of life. I KNOW I can have it all!
    I KNOW, that whatever I flow, the Universe flows with me.
    I feel invincible! I feel mighty. I feel SO CERTAIN and whole and happy.

My beloveds are with me. I am standing here and take it all in- the translation of JOY and luxury and ease and fulfillment.
    I so love to get translations in physical life for the divine essences of nonphysical.

I adore standing here as source in physical form, with those that really are me as well, and dance the divine games... WE ARE ALL IN LOVE with this games. We explore and are stunned and pleased, and amused, and caught and raptured and in love, with the game of life and with each other.

WHAT A BALL.
    WHAT A FEAST. I feel who I really am, and who we all really are, and I dive into "just being human" and squeeling in delight, again.

SO MUCH FUN! SUCH AWESOMENESS.
    THANK YOU LIFE!

Abe

ohhh, I SO LOVE how this all came together!!
    I so love the work and artistry of the mason who did all the beautiful windows.
    I so love how we, him, the architect and us, all danced in our planning.
    I so adore how we all inspired each other, what a FANTASTIC dance it was to cocreate!
    Everybody had SO MUCH vision, that was just perfectly matching. Now, the whole middle-segment of the red garden, the Analogy-walk, the Kloster-Laube, the summer-meadow and the silver garden all come together. Itīs all one theme in different hues. I SO LOVE THIS!
    Itīs as one huge garden with many gardens within it.

And of course, even more gardens around!
    I SO LOVE THIS ABUNDANCE!
    I so love this exquisiteness. I so love this JOY. The joy of perfect ideas.
    The joy of loving skilled performance. The fun of putting it all together!
    The moonlightgarden and the dark garden will jive in, of course! And the Alchemistīs garden also... ah I see, there is no end to this
    IT FEELS SO GOOD!

It feels soooo good. It all starts to jive.
    It ALL starts to dance.

Ahh, and the dragonīs grotto, and the dragonīs creek will come in, too! And the strawberry-maze as well, in the orchard... ohhh, it FITS!! My heart sings and dances.
    THIS IS FASCINATING!!
    I FEEEEL it all coming together. I feel the mastership of my cocreators. I feel source, flowing and blowing thorugh all of us!
    I SO CELEBRATE THIS!!!

ahhh, what JOY!!!!

Abe

I lay in the bathtub and see the Eiffeltower beaming in the light.
    I always must smile when I see the tower, that people battled against so intensely, in so many ways- and which now is a token of romance, beauty and so meaningful in a positive way for so many.
    How things turn around!
    How intensely things change.

Itīs a premise for me, that we can be or do or have EVERYTHING we desire, when we just set the tone and follow through stubbornly, without giving a rip what others think or say. WE CAN HAVE IT ALL.

Here I am, enjoying my life, my physicality, my beautiful healthy body, my intense financial abundance, and the fulfilling of so many visions and dreams.
    I feel silently triumphant. Me and the tower beam, in our glory and light.
    I get it all. I came full circle, and see me, evolving now even beyond the old dreams.

WE CAN HAVE IT ALL. I came to teach that with my own example.
    And I did. And itīs so easy, so normal, so sweet, now.

I AM SO THANKFUL. I FEEL SO GOOD.
    THANK YOU LIFE!

Abe

I love the perfection of how our plans turned out!!
    Oh, as always, it became even better than we could fathom.
    Iīm in awe about this lush Paradise!! I sooo love how the plants match, and how wonderfully they thrive in the earth that we lovingly have prepared. It all dances! It all thrives and is exuberantly happy.

I love how the view is guided, and how the lovingly planned and designed paths work. I love how my thoughts became things! I SO LOVE remembering the times of planning on my own, and planning with my awesome cocreators, and then transforming the old garden with action and the help of genius garden-loving, understanding workers.

I so love our all mutual dance.
    I so love to dander through my gardens and have ALL of what lead to it, vibrate around me. I so LOVE to feel this intense, loving, joyful momentum that has manifested here, in this beautiful, fragrant EXPRESSION.
    I am in such love with my creative journey, with my life, with my neverending desires!

I SO LOVE TO CREATE, and to have the whole Universe flowing, with me.

Abe

I feel so lively!! I feel SO HAPPY. I am happily exhilarated!
    I lope along, I beam in joy and delighted expectation.
    I am in love with the world! I feel the appreciation of those, who are around me. We all are in this JOY, together. I draw them in- and they are READY! what a loving beautiful game. We lock eyes for wonderful moments, assuring the appreciation, the love, the joy, the goodness of life.

Life is GOOD!
    Life is an offer.
    Life asks us to WANT,
    and to ALLOW.
    I am doing both, in exuberant ways.

What a dance. What a sweetness! What a gift.

Abe

This is SUCH fun!
    This is one of the best things you can do with this fantastic, awesomely beautiful, totally unreasonable car... drive it out in the night, to a fantastic location and enjoy the face of the valet, who may park it. They beam in delight! I see them glowing in eagerness. And, I so agree. I LOVE this car! I love entering it, in longtrained artistic elegance
    I love leaving it after having pushed the scissorsdoor open. SUCH fun! SUCH special crazy adorability.

Itīs such a friendly wellmannered car, capable of such AWESOME performance. My heart is wide and in love for the beauty and the ability of my Lamborghini. I so love hearing itīs deep special hiss, itīs growling unique engine, this extraordinary sound that makes the ground and the air around us tremble. It holds enough room so that we 2 and a handbag fit in and thatīs enough for a short city-trip, or a dinner, or a weekend, isnīt it!

I love to surrender to this folly. To this rare weirdness, this fantastic legend, to this lovable friend. I love you, my Lambo! I so adore that those like you are around on this earth, as well.

Abe

I so love the evenings on the roof-terrace!
    I so love to be in the middle of this brimming awesome busy intense city- and in the same time, so cozy and far apart from all hassle! I hear the crazy traffic, but from here it feels serene and lovely busy!

I always loved to relax right into the biggest chaos, and to enjoy how the world keeps spinning in itīs orbit, certainly, peacefully, boldly. I love feeling how enormous the wellbeing of this planet is. I love to feel the rhythm of this awesome, famous, thrilling town, with all the stories that it houses, all the momentum, all the dreams. All the myriads of hopes and thoughts and ideas... collected and focused, breathing and expanding, LIVING.

And here we sit peacefully, the eternal sky and sun and stars above us, the birds flying and enjoying the oasis that this garden provides, the lights slowly starting to glow, the flowers smell sweet and the fragrance embraces us in such beauty.

I look forwards to the waitress bringing the hors d'oeuvres and the fruit-cocktails, and I wait for my friends with whom we work, to come back to the table... I love watching them now, enjoying the vista! I love their good beloved faces, their beautiful spirit, their awesome knowledge and skill. I love to be with them and laugh with them! I love to play and joke with them. HOW GOOD we jive! I love their momentum and adventurous life and their passion.

I love our passionate talks, our awesome ideas that spike each time when we are together! But we can be so peacefully silent, as well. Our souls dance and laugh, we are Gods here on earth. Our love for food trumps, sometimes for some minutes, and then we are back to talking and laughing, again! I adore hearing of the new people they drew in, and their fascinating friends we will meet, soon. I am eager for even more fantastic moments, and more special people! And ohh, how good the food will be, again!

I SO LOVE MY LIFE. I so love this exquisite, rich lifestyle, that is so ABUNDANT in so many ways. Abundant in love. Abundant in inspiration. Abundant in flow, to enhance and express ourselves, more and more and more. I love the fantastic huge projects! I love the energy that they draw- through us, and to us, and us with them.

I love the days and weeks off, when we just dander and chill and ponder and contemplate the beauty that is. Which spikes new fascinating ideas of beauty, that could be expressed! I SO LOVE THIS GAME. I so love this game.

Abe

I am in such deep loving LOVE with my roses!
    I am in awe having them all over the place, all year long. Big fragrant fluffy balls of soft, exquisite petals.
    I so love roses. They are so soft and friendly in their energy.
    I am in awe with myself that I have allowed myself to let someone else take care, for them.
    I am in awe about myself having allowed me to find a wizard who has it with roses- and all flowers and plants, really, but who GETS roses.

Who is in love with them and makes them be fully who they really are. I adore him, and his specificness!
    I adore him and his genius. And I feel so blessed to be showered with roses, everyday. They climb in my bedroom! They tower over my bathtub, in the greenhouse. They spread their fragrance on the trellises everywhere. They dance with clematis, in this awesome combinations. They smell smell smell smell, and I am changed and touched and healed and beloved by their awesome fragrance.

I am in love with roses and feel showered by their blessing. THANK YOU Univers, thank you gardener, thank you Abe. Thank you me! THANK YOU angels of roses.