Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

I love how I was always so inspired by signposts!
    I always loved to ponder the cities in x kilometers, from where I am. I loved to think about the noth-pole or Paris or Fidji, when I stood on the playground. I love this reminders. I love this "flying with my mind to far beautiful places".

I love giving names to the wonderful gardens, that all make up Elfengarten. I loved to call them "Dragonīs grotto" or "sea of grass" or "lovers garden", or "moonshine-garden" and so many many more.

I loved to make a beautiful huge sign-pole with those names, in different forms and colors, enchanted and fairtale-like. I love to send visoters on mental and physical travels, with giving this hints. I love to have a huge playground with dozens of amusing, inspiring follies. I so love the garden that is made out of my dreams! I SO LOVE MY SIGNPOST It was such fun to have the signs cut out, and carved, and painted, and then to set in the high pole, and have it crowned with a golden weather vane!

I so love the mosaic- compass-rose that is on the ground underneath it. Ohhh, I SO LOVE MY GARDENS! I so love how thought turned to things. I so love how this all is unfolding- eternally, into more and more. More fulfillment, more meaning, more bauty, more meaning.

Ohhh THANK YOU LIFE!!

Abe

I love the twerking! I love that I focused on this awesome sexy beauty, and I GOT IT, no matter what people thought would be possible I allowed myself to live and express the fun, beautiful boldness beyond "youth". I allowed me to transform the narrow boxes of thought. I allowed myself to HAVE IT ALL. I allowed myself to be physically stunning! I ALLOWED IT for myself and it feels SO TRIUMPHANT.

I allowed myself to not be envy, but INSPIRED. I allowed myself to go beyond sadness, understanding that this was just my inner guidance CALLING me, and I wasnīt going! I allowed myself to follow the call to what was absolutely possible, and I AM SO PROUD.

I love to teach by my example to those who are eager to do the same. While I just also do it solely FOR ME- because I so love BEING THIS.
    I so love feeling this way. I so love this freedom, this power, this openness, this unlimitedness, this absolute invincibility, this FUN, this liveliness, this JOY!!

Abe

I LOVE that I allowed this miracle for me!
    I am gliding and sliding and I feel TOTAL TRUST. I am feeling safe and TITITO and relaxed and elastic and smooth and CERTAIN. I feel so sure, while I ride! I feel delighted and easy and playful and prancing. I move elegant and joyful, I feel like a dancer of life! I feel like flying, like ... INVINCIBLE.

I adore being in this stance! I adore having my way with gravity. I adore having my way lightheartedly with my body. I ADORE BEING UNSTOPPABLE. I adore having so much sure, certain, beautiful FUN!

Abe

I SO LOVE that I reached the stance that I fully, wholeheartedly TRUST.
    I know the laws of the Universe. I know the tools. I know how to tune in to the guidance. I know what my emotions mean, and how they are all such helpful friends. I know how to balance my energy. I know how to focus my thought, and to mold my vibration. I know how to get from any point to any desired point. I FEEL INVINCIBLE.
    I feel so powerful. I feel the "power that creates worlds FLOWING WITH ME.

I know I am God in physical form. I KNOW. Ahhh, and this feels SO WONDERFUL!
    THIS FEELS SO PERFECT.
    And I LOVE knowing that I will eternally be imperfect! IT FEELS AS SUCH LOVING FUN.

Abe

Ohhhh, I feel high sky! I feel so open and wide and happy and fulfilled!
    THIS is how I always wanted to life. Light above me, sun in my life, and as many doors open as the weather allows. Convertible-life-style!
    AND I ACHIEVED IT.

I am in touch with the sky, most of my time. My kitchen, my living-room, my Atelier, my bedroom, my bath, even my parkingplace is sheltered under glass-roofs. I so love this openness! I so love "touching the sky". I so love my wonderful connection to the physical heavens.

It was such a journey! It was such a driving impulse. I always KNEW- and I love how this dream has lead my life.

Abe

I soooo loved this game between me and the kids!!
    What an awesome time this has been. We spoke about what we will do as soon we are millionaires. And I promised them, I will give them a car for about 25ooo Euro. I gave them much more money, but the car was such a fun topic all the time! Whenever we were together, we joked and pondered about "the cars". So I always knew which dreamcar was on their mind, while often the cars were much more expensive, but we didnīt care.

We also pondered how they want to get their car- if we will walk along and there stands a dreamcar- and we all hurry there to enjoy it, and then, I fraw the keys out of my pocket and hand it to the one who loves this car so much!

Or will it be connected with a flight to a special place, where the kid may choose among several options? Or will we arrive with it in a hidden way and when we all go outside again, there it stands- in front of the door?

All this ponderings, this energy, this fun, this closeness, this sharing, was SO MUCH FUN over all the years! It never got old. It was so friendly, so lovingly, so meaningful, so lively. And then- we DID it. This Mustang 350 Fastback from 1967 is Niciīs dream. He always wanted to restore it all on his own, thatīs why we really got it under 25ooo Euro, and of course we added the money that a full restauration would need. And see what he did with it!

I SO LOVE remembering how his eyes glowed! I so love how we all were in, on that delivery. All his siblings and his in-laws and the grandparents shared the fun! We all were so excited, and ohhh, what fun this was!! It was a feast for ALL of us. I still see his brother in law beaming in almost the same excitement than him!!

It was a total surprise, we all had visited my Mom and at her place was a dealership who sells this specific cars in all stances of shape, so N. had a wide palette to choose from! What FUN we had following him, as it was clear that this was heaven for him- without him even knowing that he might choose his own car as well! ...and then, we told him, ohhhh and how blessed he looked! He sure floated a meter above the ground...

It was such fun. It was such FUN!

This feels so ALIVE.....I felt transported to the moment, experiencing the unfolding deliciousness.

Abe

I so love how my thoughts become things!
    I so love knowing and adoring the journeys.
    This idea came to me by a very beloved garden-design-book, in which an author talked about her journey of becoming a garden-designer in a way that was leading edge, then.

I so loved her musings, and her sharing, and I learned so much from her. And I adored the idea of the checkerboard made from natural stone and moss, in a place where not much traffic is to be expected. And now, I did that myself. I attracted the perfect unfolding. I attracted the perfect cocreators- those that UNDERSTAND, and dream the same dreams or dreams, that are such a beautiful match.

I attracted it all, the perfect plants, the perfect place, the perfect soil, the perfect stones, the perfect meaningful way of unfolding. It was such FUN. It was bliss, it was surprise and delight! And I adore how I guided it, with my focus on what I love, and I love how easy this was- it was my default setting, my KNOWING, my joy, the unfolding of ME in ways that I sometimes had forgotten but boy, how I realized it when it was in front of my eyes!

I so love this journeys. I so love the "end"-result, and I so love what comes afterwards. I so love to be creative. I so love to be co-creative. I so love how it all weaves together, in respect and adoration and joy and fun. Thank you life.

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    This feels so ALIVE.....I felt transported to the moment, experiencing the unfolding deliciousness.
    thank you so much! What joy that you dropped by!

Abe

I so love creating feasts! Ad hoc- just so.
    Or long-planned and detailed and "perfect" into the smallest specific thing.
    I so enjoy being a host! SHARING WHAT IS MEANINGFUL TO ME!

I LOVE being a host, and I adore how I became it to perfection! Itīs SO EASY.
    Itīs so meaningful to me.
    Itīs such perfect excuse to focus so many things that are meaningful for me, into a beautiful dance:
    Love, harmony, upliftment, teaching by my own example, setting the tone- and a beautiful place, beautiful items and FOOD.

Light and music and room-energy and fragrances, all dancing with beloved people- ABUNDANCE and delicacy and awe and celebration. I can do that with such ease! I have it all flowing through me and I pull it off so easily. Now now now- WHAT A FEAST OF LIFE!!!