Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Inspired VR

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Allow yourself to get your fair share!

Abe

I can SO feel him.
    I adore him, and I know, I am a bird of same feather.
    I "tamed" so many lions! Itīs not magic, itīs not about taming, itīs not about tricks.
    Itīs about being CLEAR about what you want, and not wavering at all.
    Itīs having trained yourself into who you really are. And all the Universe is flowing WITH YOU- the animals, the "beasts" ESPECIALLY.

The weather does, too. All circumstances do. And even people
    I feel so certain. I feel so clear. I have set my tone, and I have surrendered into who I really am. I am carried by the bigger part of me. While I have lead the two of us into expansion, by me, sifting through the contrast. By me, figuring out what is even MORE desired. By me, having been so adventurous and eager- brave is not the right word, but it might apply in many ways... I CAME FOR THIS ADVENTURE. I knew, when I play it in the way that feels good, there is no risk whatsoever.

I cannot get this wrong. But I might very well get eaten up when I donīt care for my alignment. And that is ok. I am eternal. I did not come to be perfect. But it will take endless red flags before something REALLY unwanted will happen... and that might be bliss, too.

I am so certain.
    I am so clear. I am so free. I am so powerful.
    I SO LOVE THIS LIFE.

Abe

Ohhhh I do! I SO LOVE how I came full circle in this. I definitely am a leader. I donīt care for the problems in the "normal ways", I LOVE "problems". I love the opportunity to bounce into what is wanted. I love the clarity that always comes from step 1. I love this tool. I am fearless. I am in love with creation, and what would creation be without contrast to choose from!!

So, I am in deep love with the contrast. I am in deep love with solutions. I am in deep love with all the cocreators who bring the new to the table and open up creative rooms. I SO LOVE setting my tone. I so love to lead through my own example. I so love to be clear, no matter what, and to feel invincible, due to my unconditional alignment.

I so love to be the light, to be light, to be who I really am and look where my source looks, and to do whatever feels best, no matter what. I so love my leadership qualities, in my clarity, certainty, trained and honed loving momentum of the SOLUTIONS that we all desire in our core.

Ahhh, this feels SO GOOD. I so love what life has caused me to desire.
    I so love how I lead my life with my questions. I SO LOVE MY LIFE.

Abe

I SO LOVE how I allowed to be a world-citizen! I allowed to feel at home in the world. I allowed to "OWN" all the awesome beauty that I adore. I allowed to not need to buy it all -while I could buy so much. But why should I! There is sooooo much that money canīt buy. So much awesome, genius, fantastic, breathtaking skill and meaningfulness and BEAUTY, that I am embracing and adoring and appreciating.

And, life "appreciates" me back, all the time. I SEE the beauty. I take it in, I adore it, I flow it, I feel it, I am in awe about it. I AM IT. What a dance this is, all day long! I am surrounded and covered and held and beloved by beauty, in so incredibly many ways. I feel so full of beauty. I am so filled with deep, deep fascination and thankfulness for all this divine tokens of genius and alignment, this heavenly flow.

It is ME. I see it with such ease. I feel it in such joy. I feel the ecstasy of what Life REALLY is!

Abe

I so LOVE that I accomplished my desire of having an awesome park.
    I so LOVE that exactly what I desired came into being: A beautiful, thrilling fascinating park with immense beauty, in which all my family have their dream-houses.
    We all just need to "cross a bridge" or walk a stair, to visit each other. Coming home for Christmas- through the tiny forest. Meeting each other fro breakfast coffee, just so. Greeting each other on an evening stroll. All kids, playing with each other. Different "worlds", different approaches.

SUCH DELIGHTFUL closeness, while being all on their own, as well. Freedom, and closeness. Being in it, all together- and having our very unique own.

I SO LOVED this vision! I so kept loving this vision. I kept KNOWING that it is done. And I adored seeing how they all dreamed the same. I so enjoyed the process, of it becoming and becoming and becoming... I SO LOVE this unfolding- becoming more, eternally.

Abe

Ahhhh- I so love that I never quit! I so love that I didnīt choose nothing over slow, EVER.
    I so love, that I never ever gave up!
    I so love that I always chose my dream over being reasonable, or over being understood. I so love that I looked for the path that works, on and on and on and on- until I found it.

I so love KNOWING how often I made "miracles". I love KNOWING why I achieved.
    I love having this life in which I feel unstoppable, and unhurtable, and invincible.
    That was my life- and now, Iīm there.

I FEEL MY POWER! I feel my triumph, but also I feel such ease, such humor and lightness. WHAT A LIFE.

Abe

I adore how I kept alll this beloved dreams in my heart.
    I adore how the Vortex and source delivered them into my life, eventually! I adore how it all worked out. I found more and more and more ease. In 2018, I had my true tipping point of absolute faith, and since then, I just KNOW that every detail of my dreams gets delivered, in the perfect timing.
    And since then, I ADORE each new desire that I realize!

I look forwards to the journey, that this desire gives birth to.
    And I so LOVE all the journeys, all those "threads", that weave my awesome life. DELIBERATE CREATION.
    Ohh God, THIS is what I came for!! And look at me, how I am living it.

Abe

I so love how clearly, purely, wonderfully masterfully I achieved FAITH.
    I surrendered into trust.
    I surrendered into allowing the Goodness, that is there.
    I surrendered into what resoantes with me, what feels so good, and I ALLOWED IT.
    I allowed Paradise on Earth to be evident, for me.
    I surrendered into KNOWING that all my dreams fulfill eventually, in the most wonderful path, time and perfection.

I surrendered, I chilled out, I allowed.
    I relaxed into all pain. I relaxed into all needs. I relaxed into all doubt. I relaxed, I relaxed, I relaxed and only focused love, joy, trust, sweetness, ease and FUN.

I did that, and it is the greatest achievement I ever accomplished.
    I did that, and it became the Paradise- basis of my life.
    I did that, and THAT is what I always seeked:

Totally relaxed KNOWING.
    Absolute trust.
    Total freedom and empowerment, deepest love, UNCONDITIONALLY.

I life faith.
    I live trust. I live mastery, I live JOY.

Abe

I so very lovingly remember this moment, this month- where I tipped the balance of wholly understanding this. I so appreciated the contrast, the indicators, the guidance that led me! I so appreciated the process, the journey. And then, I UNDERSTOOD, and was THERE, more than I wasīnt, and things started to flow really fast. And so comfortable.

Be light. Not even "be the light"- just BE LIGHT.
    Be enlightened. BE.
    Be bright, shine, smile, love, enjoy. BE LIGHT.

I so understood, and now I am living it all day long. THAT is the paradise I always dreamed for. THAT is the new life. That is the time of awakening. That is the paradigm-shift: BE LIGHT.

Be LIGHT.

Abe

I am having such fun with my body!
    I always knew that I could be or do or haver EVERYTHING "that life caused me to desire". And I spent all my life watching how this premise is allowed to fill in for me, on more and more topics. I truly became a master-creator and -allower! And THIS IS SO MUCH FUN.

I wanted this, I got this. I teach it by my example, in stunning ways -to those in vicinity. And it becomes more and more NORMAL- which is what I wanted

But it never ever becomes less FUN! And that might be the biggest dream of all.

Abe

I am so proud that I never gave up on Paradise, in all itīs fullness. Today, I feel like the Goddess in the arms of my God. I DID THAT. I trained me here. I never ever gave up on my vision. I created the goal, and I created the path, and I allowed the achieving. This is so good! This is so FULL. This is passion and ecstasy and awe and fulfillment. This is so much more than "satisfaction", while it is THAT... being satisfied with what is, and eager for more, on and on and on and on.
    I allowed this momentum. I allowed this bigness. I allowed the certainty. I allowed the clarity. I ALLOWED this. And oh God, is it good.