Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The FLOWING of life-energy

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Do you know what appreciation does?

In appreciation, in appreciation, you are contributing BACK
    in the full measure, of what you are receiving.

In other words, it puts the give-and-take into the perfect alignment!
    Because, in your acknowledgement of the well being that surrounds you,

you give BACK proportionately.

And the entire Universe who is nonresistant,
    this vortexual Universe in utter non-resistance just floods back.
    In other words, it just keeps mirroring back.
    You appreciate, Vortex appreciates, you appreciate, Vortex appreciates,

you appreciate, Vortex appreciates...
    ...until you just parlay yourself into greater states
    of ecstasy.

~Abraham, Panama Canal Cruise, March 2011

"If you could understand that this is just energy movement
    and that the manifestation will take care of itself,
    it would take the difficulty out of real life."

Stamford, May 2012

Start taking pleasure from your inner reality.
    Most people are approaching this backwards. Most people are saying, “Okay, I want that, and I am not fulfilled until I get that manifestation.” The reason for that promise of manifestation out there, to begin with, is that it gives you the reason to play the game in the inner reality.

It is your imagination, it is the feeling of Energy
    flowing through you, that is life.

Excerpted from Kansas City, KS on 9/27/98

Writing a movie-screenplay

HS:
    So, I´m writing a movie that I had in my head since I was 11. And I got the informal invitation to pitch it to a studio in Hollywood. And in it... I started writing it when it first came to me, and it wasn´t coming. So I left it alone and I forgot about it for years, and it just accumulated and accumulated and accumulated. And it got bigger and bigger! And I wanna put more LoA in it, not neccessarily...

Abe:
    Well, life will do that. Life puts LoA in it. And when you hit people that aren´t ready too square in the face with LoA, they will think it´s corny. so avoid that, if you can.
    (...) This is an intention that you could hold- and if you can intend this, understand it and intend it and really mean it, and intend it, then everything else will fall into perfect place.

Make the powerful statement to your self, and to the world, that this is going to be a movie that has ABSOLUTE VIBRATIONAL INTEGRITY.

Iow, you´r not going to present something that violates the laws of the Universe. You´r not going to depict some pure and lovely person who has only good feeling thoughts, dancing through life, and then, something horrible happening to them. You´r not going to twist the laws of the Universe into a way that they do not twist! And depict them, and teach inaccuracy to others.

Your movie will have impeccable vibrational accuracy.
    (...) That doesn´t mean, it wouldn´t have pathos, because life IS that.
    It doesn´t mean that it would not have contrast, because everyone does!

But it will mean, that it does not vibrationally say one thing, and verbally say another. Do not depict on the screen something that the vibrations do not mean. Ya.

HS:
    Perfect. Because, the movie, it starts with this huge contrast and the unawareness of it, the finding of it, and the resolution of it...

Abe:
    Which is a pretty common plot, isn´t it?

HS:
    It really is!

Abe:
    It´s sort of what life really is!

HS:
    And I kind of answered my own question, how I... incorporate the examples of it.

Abe:
    (...) It doesn´t matter who your audience is. Because your audiences will be at different levels of understanding LoA. But one thing: People can FEEL vibrational accuracy. Because they´ve lived enough to know. And so if you´r writing a segment about a group of people, that are having similar experiences, and it´s distorted, they will feel the discord of that. So, we have some questions for you (...)

Are the members of your audience seeking to understand, or do they already understand?

HS:
    Seeking.

Abe:
    So, put that into your intentionality! Because that means, the more questions that you have, and that you allow yourself to answer with your movie, the more satisfied they will be!
    Since they are seekers, do you believe that you currently hold ALL of the answers?

HS:
    No.

Abe:
    Good! Because, as your movie progresses, it will surprise and delight YOU!
    And THAT will be the movie, that will thrill the most numbers! Because if this movie can evolve... if you can experience your own evolution, your own conscious evolution as your movie expands, than it will capture something in your audience, that will be very titillating and very satisfying to them, as well.

If you think you´ve got all of these answers, and you´ve decided to write some script to inform the uninformed, they can smell that rat! And they don´t want to be talked down, to! They want to be surprised, and they can´t be surprised unless YOU are! There.

HS:
    (...) I have so many things that I wanna say. And so many things, that I want to communicate. And I don´t want to talk down to people. I want to discover it, with them. I want to go on a journey with the secrets of the world. With the people that want more, the ever expanding IB´s of this world...

Abe:
    Focus on the conversations we had earlier about "unconditional". And think about how everything that everybody wants, no matter what it is, whether it´s a material object or a relationship, or a pile of money- no matter what it is, everything that everyones wants is because they believe they will feel better in having it. And so, what EVERYONE wants is THE FEELING OF ENERGY, MOVING.

They WANT THE FEELING OF MOVING FORWARDS.

So, as you accept that your audience of seekers -and, EVERYONE is that, really!- that your audience of seekers has an IB, that is way out, ahead of them. Who´s been with them, who knows what they´ve been asking for, and who is calling them forwards, into the things that feel better-

as you find ways to help them move forwards, as they watch this movie- it´s why so many successful movies are about there being some sort of a problem...(...) when someone has a question, and then the question being in them being satisfied -there is satisfaction IN that! So, don´t leave people hanging too long for a solution!

So let your movie not necessarily follow the patterns that most studio-movies follow!
    Successful patterns, we acknowledge. But there is something you could do better, that would cause your audience to like your movie more. And that is, let it be more, like life really is. There is a question, and then an answer. There is a problem, and then there is a solution. Iow, don´t keep them strung out for the whole movie for some BIG, raging successful... because, those are sort of torturous movies!

When you go to a movie, and you feel pretty good, and then the movie takes you down down down down, -only to lead you to a solution, you´r not better off than you where, when you came in!

But if you accept that most of those, witnessing it, are feeling pretty good: They are out, they´r wanting to have a good time, they´ve chosen some relief from their own reality, they´r just wanting to sit back and observe something, that´s happening. And it presents to them something familiar, but gives them immediate ease from it- they will feel BETTER for being there! And so, there- if you can think about what we talked about, about getting ready to be ready to be ready to be ready-

See, the thing that most movie-makers do not understand, they think that they have to create some really BIG big problem or question, to which they will then deliver some really BIG big solution or answer. But what they don´t realize is, that they haven´t prepared their audience to really RECEIVE the big answer!

Iow, when you´r tortured for a long time, the relief is better. But you´r still tortured for a long time!

You see what we´r getting at? So if you understand this idea of getting ready to be ready to be ready to be ready, so that you LEAD your audience into this readiness, and
    this readiness, and this readiness, and this readiness, and this readiness, THEN when you deliver your big what-ever-it-is, that you deliver- they´r ready for it!

They´ll be cheering at the end of the movie, rather than just walking out, glad to be still alive!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 New - Advice for Writers - Keep your story vibrationally accurate,

North Los Angeles 2017, 8.5.2017

All Wellness is only about energy, FLOWING- or not.
    It´s not about stuff or conditions.

Don't get lost in the diagnosis, the medicine, or in the statistics
    about what somebody else did about it.

If you don't feel good,
    it's because you're not thinking in a way
    that allows the Energy to flow.

You could just get really, really mad at someone you love and make every muscle in your body stiff. And you would ask,"Why does my body feel this way?" And we say, because you've had a Vibrational tug-of-war going on!

Stop looking for anything other
    than your mental and emotional state of being as answers to why you feel how you feel in your body. It is all Vibrational - no exception! And when you get that, then it doesn't matter what diagnosis has been given to you
    - it doesn't matter - it's temporary.

Abraham

I let the Energy flow me where I belong!

I accept that I couldn´t feel like this, if there wasn´t huge momentum.
    And I get CREDIT for the huge momentum!
    I get credit for this huge momentum.
    There is incredibly huge momentum-

and I just gotta RELEASE
    AND LET THE MOMENTUM TAKE ME WHERE I BELONG!

Abe, from the clip

Abraham Hicks - Being snatched from victory by the jaws of defeat

You say- Oh yah, I´m in my body.
    We don´t just want you to be in your body, we want you to be SPIRIT IN BODY!

We want you to use your physical-ness, human-neness Being-nenness, Materiales-ness of you! We want you to use this see it-hear it- smell it- touch it- part of you, but we want you to focus your consciousness into alignment with this energy that creates worlds-
    and let the energy that creates worlds FLOW THROUGH YOU!

You get to guide it. You get to request it.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Quantum Leaps...? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

Bigness comes from a big Life-stream, flowing through it!

We’re making fun of the idea that big things are harder to create.

Big things are EASIER to create-
    -because you think about them more.

Big things are EASIER to create,
    because there’s more Life Stream going to them,
    there’s more attention from Nonphysical ON them.

But what trips you up in the BIG is in the acknowledging that it’s a BIG thing,
    you’ve got bigger resistance,
    so you’ve just got to find a way of softening that resistance.

From the workshop in Portland, OR on 8/11/12