Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: feeling energy, skylark style

“The Universe can’t deliver what you want until you become a vibrational match to what you want. So how do you get to the place of being a vibrational match to what you want when what you want isn’t there yet, or even harder, when something that you don’t want is there? How do you get to where you want to be when what you don’t want is getting your attention all the time?

You have to use a stronger power of focus. Or a more general power of focus. You have to find a way of getting vibrationally up to speed with what you do want.”

~ Abraham-Hicks, Alaska Cruise, 2012

Oh, how delicious. How gooood to find exactly what I need in the moment. I LIKE that I felt like I wanted to deliberately shift my focus on this issue. And yeah, I do love the reminder about a more general power of focus. Which is exactly what came to me in the afternoon too. To focus on the relaxation, and the comfort.

I like remembering that.
    I like wanting to feel differently.
    I like remembering that the reason I’ve been getting into all the stuff is because I want to feel a level of control in that moment. I like the remembrance right now that the control I am seeking is really my own alignment with myself.

Ok, this statement still has a few frayed edges to it.

Because. I feel as if my alignment will be in jeopardy. The conditions might be not conducive to me remaining steady.

Breathe.
    IN.
    Out.
    IN.
    Out.

Alignment.
    So what I’m seeking is the surety of my own alignment.

Mostly. there’s still some of—but, but, but, I WANT THINGS TO GO EXACTLY AS I WANT THEM TO GO. There’s a hardness here which feels off kilter.

Breathe.
    IN
    Out
    IN
    Out

What do I want right now?
    What do I want in this moment?

Just an acknowledgement that I am here, in this now—that I don’t want to let go of the need to control the details of things.

Yeah.

I can’t really move it.

So. I’m just going to – ahhh. Yes. the bigness holds the space for me to feel this way too.

I feel this way. Ahhh. something is softening somewhere. I don’t know what. I don’t know where. but there’s a softening happening.

I feel what I feel.
    what DO I feel? It’s blurring. what is seeping in is the warmth of well-being. of it being ok to feel whatever I am feeling.

It is ok to feel whatever I am feeling.

and so, it is.

Oh, I like that a little focusing goes a long way.
    I like that I felt like writing this out, here, and now.
    I like that I paid heed to this impulse.
    I like that I feel a softness within.
    I like this softness.
    I like this fullness.
    I like that a little bit of softness fills me up.
    I like this sensation of being full up. Filled up. Full up.
    I like that I am a healer.
    I am a healer.
    I like being tuned in to my own inner landscape.
    I like my trunk of energy.
    I like my facility with energy.
    I like relaxing into the pain.
    I like how easy it is to relax.
    I like how simple it is to relax.
    I like how simple it is to get a massage from inside out.
    I like how I trust the non-physical.
    I like how I keep getting exactly the tool I need.
    I like how abundant my Inner Being is in the tools it gives me.
    I love how tuned in I am to be receptive to the tools that come to me.
    I like playing with energy. I like doing this work.
    I love how this is so physical, and in the body for me.
    I love how easy it is for me to feel the shifts kinesthetically. kinesthetic. I adore my kinesthetic knowing. I adore my facility with this work. I adore how open I am, how in tune I am with the energies that create Universes. I love choosing to work from inside out. I love choosing to work from center to periphery. I love how RIGHT it feels to work this way. I love how I KNOW that this path is filled with riches beyond my imagination.
    and so. it IS.

“We want you to decide that you are going to direct the thoughts in order to INDUCE the feeling response. In other words, you are the maker of the feeling of relief. You’re no longer asking for the economy to be the maker of the feeling of relief. Or somebody to buy your product and that to be the maker of your feeling of relief. You’re going to start counting on something that you CAN count on, which is your ability to direct yourself slightly downstream instead of slightly upstream. You’re going to start pointing yourself deliberately downstream in order to INDUCE relief, because someone who can IRRATIONALLY induce relief, will always have outrageous success. [audience applause]

“We want you to be IRRATIONAL in your willingness to produce personal relief in your belly. And as you do that, that means you will consistently be releasing resistance, which means all that time that you’ve been living all that stuff you’re not the only one that has put this magnificent business out there in your vibrational future. Billions of people around the planet have put this magnificent business out there in the future of so many of you, you see.

“Don’t use your rationale to line up with it. Use the power of your ability to direct your thought. You line up with your dreams about this, and the Universe will find a way to carve out a niche for you. And anybody standing back and watching you will say, ‘It is amazing what’s going on with you. This doesn’t happen to anyone.’ And we say, happens to everyone who is irrationally able to induce their own relief.”

~*~

Hah. I’m thinking about this quote, reading it again, and bam! I get the perfect opportunity to practise it!

Right, then! I am an irrational relief producer! Or that’s who I aim to be! I like that I am already doing things that produce relief. I like that I am already thinking things that produce relief. I like the instant softening I feel when I think of the bigness of me. Ha! The bigness of me rather than the bigger me! I like the relief that brings! I like how I have my own sunshine within me. I like how I am SO NOT INTERESTED in others’ version of things. (but I feel a slight tightness which indicates resistance. I allow the bigness of me to co-exist with this resistance. It’s OK to feel this resistance. Ahhh. Yes.)

I can feel that I’m getting ready. I LIKE trusting the unknown. Oh. What a delicious thought. not FEAR the unknown. But TRUST it. I like how I’ve actively started reminding myself that I’m not alone—I have my amigos with me.

~*~

I am a magnificent being. I love my insight about choosing to let the comments slide off my back. I LOVE that as training for my healer-ship I have chosen THIS path. This path where I am surrounded by those I love—where practising grace, and steadiness, and kindness for myself is that much HARDER because I am entangled with these beings on SO many levels!

oh, I LOVE the difference I feel in myself in this past week—the way I am softer. The way I remember to reach for the bigness of me every single time I feel less than. I love the aha I had today morning. That the feeling of hurt is simply an indication that my Inner Being is not looking at it this way. I like how THAT makes it so much the easier to let the stuff slide off. I LOVE being in charge of my vibration. I LOVE knowing what I am ready for, and only focusing on that which I know I am ready for. I am ready for this, for practising the art of relaxation in every single moment. I am ready for remaining steady, especially when in the midst of family. I LOVE that I have chosen this masterclass for myself. I love knowing that if I can practise it here, I can dang well, practise it anywhere!

and so, it is!

I like being an irrational relief inducer
    I LIKE being in charge of my thoughts, and hence the way I feel
    I ENJOYED deliberately thinking right now, in the middle of the night
    I am enjoying hearing the chirping of the birds so clearly
    I AM SO APPRECIATING the realization that last night was a CLARIFYING experience
    I am appreciating the clarity that I WANT TO MAKE GOOD DECISIONS and that I want to feel good before I make the decision, while I make the decision, and after I make the decision
    Oh, I love you Inner Being. I love how you know what precisely I will be receptive to in THIS moment. I love TRUSTING you to call me to the next step and the next step and the next step
    I LOVE how I realized that all along I have been simply wanting to CHANGE the situation and haven’t really allowed myself to simply BE in this space where these things are uncomfortable
    I LOVE the very basic realization that I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THESE THINGS AS SOMETHING WRONG. Oh, how can I acknowledge them, how can I deliberately co-exist WITH THEM as long as I brand them as and make them wrong?
    Oh, I love this thought that MAYBE THIS ISN’T WRONG. MAYBE, just MAYBE, the discomfort is EXACTLY THE RIGHT RESPONSE. that it’s the perfect creation in this moment.
    Oh, I am so, so excited at the thought of thinking my thoughts deliberately. Of choosing and picking that which feels good right here and now
    I love the bigness of me. I love being supported and guided. I love knowing that I am being called to the exactly right thing in the moment. I love being a deliberate thinker of my thoughts. and so, it is.

The luggage thing unfolded perfectly. and then suddenly I remembered that a couple of days ago, I’d decided to surrender to the Universe! I love the chill that went right through me as I suddenly made that connection. I mean of course I had to find out about it last night but the DECISION to let go, cuz of course my IB knows exactly the right solution, had been made a couple days ago!

Yay, yay, yay! I wanna celebrate this sudden connection that I made! I do so me love it!

this time, right now, while the household sleeps, and I sit happily clickety-clackety-ing away feels all happy!

I love the song I was singing, “I like feeling refreshed, I like feeling well-rested! I like feeling happy, I like feeling contented!” Oh yeah!

Oh, oh, oh, today’s IMPROMPTU DATE-DAY-WALK! that it was SO MUCH FUN to stroll the streets of the city with hubsy, and that it struck me—wait this feels like a date! we’re going to buy some luggage, and yet it feels like a date CUZ WE HAD SO MUCH FUN ON THE WAY! Like I was like oh wait, we’re already at the station we need to get off at? Where did the minutes fly by?! CUZ WE WERE HAVING SO MUCH FUN TALKING! and then strolling along, chittering, chattering, nonsensical talking, while it drizzled and pitter-pattered all around us! pointing out random things, laughing, talking of dreams—what a perfect stroll! yes, yes, yes!

and then absolutely PERFECT moments where I was lying back deep breathing, while someone was playing classical music that felt like the perfect accompaniment to that moment

~*~

I like this moment. I like this day. I like how the events of this day unfolded. I like how my Inner Being led me to exactly the perfect moments that I was ready for. I like how I had so many happy moments today. I like how these moments ranged from good food eating to playing with babby, to playing with hubsy, to doing them together, to feeling the strength and suppleness of my body, to reading, and listening to Abraham, and crossword playing.

I like myself. I like that I turn to harmony and convergence with myself. I like that I focus. I like that I deliberately focus. I like that I let go.

let go. ahhhh, I love the utter peace in that.

deliberate focusing and letting go. yeah. totes magotes.

and so, it is!

today is a day to practice faith
    today is a day to surrender
    today I do not know the answers
    today there are only questions
    today I am soft
    today I am kind
    today I let go
    today I trust
    today I have faith
    today I breathe
    today I am