Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: feeling energy, skylark style

feeling energy, skylark style

“shifting” the emphasis from shifting to feeling (lol, good one Entourage!)
    feeling the subtleties of vibration, of energy
    feeling when I should breathe into it, and when I should focus on another area that’s already happy
    feeling the space where the pulsation starts
    feeling when I can “smooth” the vibration, and when it’s better to leave it on its own
    feeling, feeling, feeling

feeling energy. feeling its movements. feeling its flow. flowing with its movement. flowing with its feel.

—only here.
    —only now.

Yes!

I've been feeling a lot of energy flowing through me this past weekend...it's been intense but making peace with it. All is well!

in my ear i hear, and in my head I think.
    I wonder what happens, when my head hears, and my ear thinks?

—on flowing energy.

O Hai, Cupidgal! and ooh yay! enjoy it flowing through ya!

I’ve been having such a good day. My conversations have been so satisfying. The food I have been eating is delicious. There’s the anticipation of more delicious things to eat. There’s the evidences of my alignment showing up. I see 11:11, and then 1:11. I can feel how far I can go on any one thing, and I’m happy going only as far as I’m ready in the moment. I feel a swoosh of energy as soon as this realization sweeps over me. My meditation was so, so good. I kept feeling battu. His happiness is uncontained. It kept coming up to the surface again, and again. I messaged A in the morning with this image of me and battu jumping up, and down, saying we love you! we love you!

I had such a good conversation with Dr. G. I keep meeting such funny, delightful people—people who make me feel so good about doctors and medicines. I like how before I started speaking to him I knew that ultimately what he says or doesn’t, doesn’t really have any sway over me. I get to choose.

I get to choose. I love that I can choose how I get to feel any time, any where.

Oh I like feeling easy, and soft. I love the way I have been playing with energy. I love the thing I do with my face. I breathe in and out all over my body, and I feel the shift as soon as I breathe. I like this softness in me. This quietness. I love the thought that came to me—that we are a powerful family.

Oh, I love being a player of energy. I love being a lover of energy. I love, love, love, love the little processes, and the thoughts, and the ideas that keep coming to me. It’s so interesting. I’m so primed to be the receiver. I’m so primed. and ready. and so, it is.

Oh, I like how my meditations are proceeding. I love how I have no words for what I experience. At its basic it feels as if I am building new energy grids. The things that I am ready for in this moment. The sensitivity I have. Oh, and oh, this quote:

One who is connected to the Energy Stream is more powerful than a million who are not.

And two who are harmoniously focused and connected to the Energy Stream brings about a co-creative endeavor, that cannot be matched by anything else in all of the Universe.

Oh. Me and Amu. Amu and me. The energy I’m playing with—pure, fundamental energy. Vibration at its very basic. Where all the power rests. The way it wraps me in it. The way I sense it. The way I sense the gradations, which are really what I AM READY FOR. The way I felt the grid expanding today, and extending to my heart. The enormous swelling up of it. The way I can sense emotions in ever increasing circles.

And this quote. Amu and me. And this baby. No wonder, it came to me that this is a powerful baby. Of course. It’s being allowed in by me. And by babu. Of course.

Oh. The way I don’t even feel like putting all that I am experiencing in words. The wordless synergies taking place within me. The worldless (oooohhhhhh---VERY GOOD articulation self, I didn’t even notice it the first time around!) synergies that are the basis of the world I am creating. The utter and absolute sense of well-being. Of happiness. Of softness. Of comfort. Of coziness. Of the happy, joyous, stream of well-being.

And so, it is.

Skylark.. I was drawn to your thread just now..and I had had the most beautiful meditative experience just moments earlier. Sublime.. Sweet.. Oh so good..

Reading your words...I felt as if I was reliving the experience again…and appreciating it more and more... thank you for sharing.

Beautiful IB Skylark....your words....so yummy...thank you, dear friend

thanks Winner and treelotus, I’m so glad you both enjoyed it, and got something out of it!

I’m really getting what Abraham are saying about knowing how a thing is going to turn out by the way you’ve been feeling all along the way. Today’s results were just so gooooooddd! I love Dr. H! I love how I’ve been feeling all along. I love how I don’t give one little tiny hair on an ant’s back about anything else other than being happy now, and happy now, and happy now, and happy now, and happy now!

Oh, I DO SO ADORE BEING ME! Battoo-boo are you listening? Your mommy LOVES BEING HERSELF!

Sigh. I adore how Amu went Credit Suisse yesterday, and I’m like, SWITZERLAND?! Ha! One step closer to all the Alpine feels! And then today morning, I was thinking of the pure deliciousness of that moment. And zeroing back to how that moment felt.

Oh, I am practising my energy work so, so, SO goodly. I AM SO GOOD AT SMELLING THE SLIGHTEST WHIFF OF RESISTANCE AND BACKING AWAY IMMEDITAELY! I REALLY, TRULY, SERIOUSLY GET THE POWER OF A NON-RESISTANT STREAM OF ENERGY. There is LITERALLY **NOTHING** that matches up to it. So WHY in the world’s name should I bother thinking about anything that has even the SLIGHTEST whiff of resistance to it?!

Yes, yes, and yes. I LOVE how I have been thinking and focusing and releasing and feeling, and feeling and focusing and relaxing, and feeling and focusing and relaxing, and feeling and focusing and relaxing.

I AM SO excited about THIS day, and THIS WEEK, and THIS practise that I am truly desirous of practising and practising and practising!

And so, it is!