this soft feeling of happiness!
    focus, focus, focus!
    all the focusing!
    all the letting go!
    the sensitivity to the subtlest nuances of energy
    energy! energy! energy!
    Energy!
    ENERGY!
    going with its flow. my willingness to let go of everything in order to perceive it!
    the focuser I am becoming in my willingness to quieten my mind, let go of all the chatter, and feel the utter profundity of non-resistant flow
    non-resistant energy
    this pure, positive flow—finally understand pure, positive energy
    feeling this happiness.
    being ready to receive this happiness
    being vibrationally aware. CHOOSING to be vibrationally aware rather than manifestationally aware!

love you Abraham. love how totally and utterly in sync with me you are these days. or am I in sync with you? doesn’t matter, does it? just this feeling of pure, coherent energy.

I like the quiet spot inside my head
    I like feeling good
    I like the smell of roti being made
    I like wanting to feel good
    I like today’s quote—that you get what you focus upon
    I like focusing on that which feels pleasing
    I like leaning in the direction of that which feels pleasing
    I like knowing that I AM the creator of, the attractor of whatever I’m rendezvousing with
    I like rendezvousing with things that feel comfortable, and light, and airy
    I like things working out for me
    I like letting go
    I like surrendering to the silence inside
    I like focusing on the quietness inside
    I like feeling breeze on my skin
    I like whiffs of pleasant smells, especially the ones that have no nearby discernible sources
    I like listening to Abraham
    I like focusing on my heart, or on the quietness as I listen to my Abraham
    I like paying attention to what my body is telling me
    I like how comfortable I instantly feel as I shift into what my body is guiding me into
    I like that the only thing that matters is the story I tell myself
    I like reaching the quiet place when I meditate
    I like the lightness that I feel as I meditate
    I like that this lightness matters to me
    I like that this quietness matters to me
    I like letting go of the cacophony of my thoughts
    I like being sensitive to how I feel
    I like steering my thoughts in the direction of what feels better
    I like that if feeling better means letting people off the hook, I do so
    I like that feeling better really, really matters to me
    I like teasing out the subtlest of energies
    I like the white cocoon in which I am ensconced
    I like how sleeping comfortably is so easy with all my casper pillows
    I like having enough number of pillows to wedge them in wherever I want
    I like the feeling that came over me—of an abundance of energy
    I like that I can feel it coming into fruition
    I like that I can see it coming into fruition
    I like that it feels like such a natural next step
    I like that it doesn’t feel like a big deal at all
    I love that I’m moving into a territory that feels au naturel to me
    and so, it is!

I love my little one. I love that he came five weeks earlier and still didn’t have to go to NICU. I adore how RIGHT his name feels. I love the letters we’ve gotten addressed to him. I am so appreciative of him whispering his name to me in meditation all those months ago. I am so appreciative of how I ALWAYS KNEW that there was nothing wrong with me! I love how amazingly well I felt throughout. I adore how EASY the Pitocin and actual delivery felt—to the point that I was wondering why is delivering normally such a big deal. I ADORE the grandmama smile and image that came to me—to help me through. I love all the support I had. I loved my nurses, and my doctors, and my husband, and bua—the two people who helped me through the delivery. I love what Amu told me of which I had no memory—that I twisted the collar of his t-shirt at the end! I love that while the delivery was for 12 hours the actual pushing phase was only for 20 minutes! I love that I didn’t feel any ring of fire, and the pushing felt so normal and easy. I love that I’d been gyming and strengthening my core before pregnancy. I love that throughout my pregnancy I was so active, and kept feeling babu’s happiness. I love that I STILL feel his happiness swirling all around me. I LOVE what Priscilla told me—that wildly fluctuating brain chemicals is normal in postpartum period. I am so appreciative of my bouts of weeping, and my anxiety—and how what P said brought so much peace to me! Of course, it’s normal. I love that I finally heard it when SHE texted me. I love that she said she’d been sending energy to me throughout my delivery. I love that she texted me on her own asking me how I felt. I love P. I love her energy. I love her experience. I love how much she enjoys working with me. I love how I want to take babu to meet her once. I love how zen-like babu feels to me. I love how I ask him to help me, and I IMMEDIATELY get the answer. I love having him sleep next to me in the night. I love how right it feels to have him next to me during night. I love how it feels like I know how to help him during the night. I love how he keeps smiling on his own—and what ammanani used to say, that it’s god playing with the baby (or the baby playing with, and remembering his own God-Self). and so, it is!

HUGE Congratulations, IB Skylark!!!!!!!! What a perfect co-creation!!!!! What JOY!!!!!! What a magnificent experience!!!!!!!! Well done!!!! You have all chosen VERY well indeed. The better it gets, the better it gets

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I love my little one. I love that he came five weeks earlier and still didnít have to go to NICU. I adore how RIGHT his name feels. I love the letters weíve gotten addressed to him. I am so appreciative of him whispering his name to me in meditation all those months ago. I am so appreciative of how I ALWAYS KNEW that there was nothing wrong with me! I love how amazingly well I felt throughout. I adore how EASY the Pitocin and actual delivery feltóto the point that I was wondering why is delivering normally such a big deal. I ADORE the grandmama smile and image that came to meóto help me through. I love all the support I had. I loved my nurses, and my doctors, and my husband, and buaóthe two people who helped me through the delivery. I love what Amu told me of which I had no memoryóthat I twisted the collar of his t-shirt at the end! I love that while the delivery was for 12 hours the actual pushing phase was only for 20 minutes! I love that I didnít feel any ring of fire, and the pushing felt so normal and easy. I love that Iíd been gyming and strengthening my core before pregnancy. I love that throughout my pregnancy I was so active, and kept feeling babuís happiness. I love that I STILL feel his happiness swirling all around me. I LOVE what Priscilla told meóthat wildly fluctuating brain chemicals is normal in postpartum period. I am so appreciative of my bouts of weeping, and my anxietyóand how what P said brought so much peace to me! Of course, itís normal. I love that I finally heard it when SHE texted me. I love that she said sheíd been sending energy to me throughout my delivery. I love that she texted me on her own asking me how I felt. I love P. I love her energy. I love her experience. I love how much she enjoys working with me. I love how I want to take babu to meet her once. I love how zen-like babu feels to me. I love how I ask him to help me, and I IMMEDIATELY get the answer. I love having him sleep next to me in the night. I love how right it feels to have him next to me during night. I love how it feels like I know how to help him during the night. I love how he keeps smiling on his ownóand what ammanani used to say, that itís god playing with the baby (or the baby playing with, and remembering his own God-Self). and so, it is!

Iím so enjoying this glorious late summer dayóthe sun out in full force, the sky a brilliant blue, and the breeze carrying a slight chill in it. My babu sleeps peacefully, his tummy full, with a smile on his face. I have mom here to help me out. Iím beginning to get the hang of his feeding. My milk supply is in abundance. Date night yesterday with Amu was fun. Iím dreaming of doing a cruise next year. Weíre shifting into the 0.1%--that it happened immediately after my vision of energy abundanceóa vision I did not tell anyone about (including Amu), or write about or discuss in any shape or form but just remembered and enjoyed. That the opportunities came immediately after that seefeel. That it feels so. . . matter of course. So logical. That A is having so much fun in his new role. That I feel comfortable. And full. And relaxed. And happy.

that babuís made of pure happiness.
    that it feels so satisfying to nurse him, and have him roll his head back in milk drunk happiness.
    that I feel so much feels when A holds him and goes to sleep with him
    that all is well
    that energy is flowing
    that Iím writing my appreciation lists
    that Iím loved and supported
    that my primary work is me, and me
    that I feel rested and relaxed
    that I have things to look forward to
    that I have a bunch of Abraham to listen to
    that I have hands-free pumping bra! that breastfeeding mommas made it! that itís so comfortable and easy to use! that my breast pump is so easy to use, and so stylish and pretty
    that I was thinking I want to meet new mommas practicing Abe, and then realized waitóthe application of the material has to be done by me anyway, doesnít matter what I discuss with whom!
    that I have good food to eat
    that I have loving support to help with baby
    that this baby is born out of pure loveówhen A and I wanted to extend our team
    that today is such a beautiful, beautiful day
    that babu decided to come to us immediately after we decided we want to extend our team!
    that our stroller will arrive soon!
    that my baby is so wise and adorable!
    that I communicate with him
    that A DREAMT ABOUT babu communicating within a month or so too!
    the dream A had about a little girl and the heart to heart communication
    that these babies are tuned in, tapped in, and turned on!
    that he knows what he wants
    that I am interested in primarily being in alignment myself
    that feeling good is the best feeling in the world
    that there are many, many, many more glorious moments to come!
    that this world is awash in happiness
    that my world is awash in happiness
    that I am new mom who feels relaxed and rested and refreshed and rejuvenated (oh thank you body song! thank you A for the inspiration! thank you body and cells!)
    and so, it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    HUGE Congratulations, IB Skylark!!!!!!!! What a perfect co-creation!!!!! What JOY!!!!!! What a magnificent experience!!!!!!!! Well done!!!! You have all chosen VERY well indeed. The better it gets, the better it gets

I like this soft, beautiful day. I like being free-flowing, and letting love wash over me. I love falling in love with my son. My son—no, this being, this co-creator who has chosen to come into this space-time reality through us. This beautiful boy who already smiles, and who understands so clearly what I say, who only ever cries when he’s uncomfortable in any way. I love holding him to my bare chest. I love how he curls up all monkey like, with his hands falling away limp and relaxed. I love how he falls asleep so easily all curled up in me. I love remembering about alignment and centeredness as I nurse him. I love deliberately relaxing as he nurses.

I love that at the start of the year I wanted to shift the way I perceived mom, and lo, behold, things have happened that have helped me do this so spectacularly. I love her strength. I love her of course it will happen attitude. I love her energy. I love my mom’s energy. Oh—I LOVE MY MOM’S ENERGY. Wow, everything that has happened has led me to this point where I feel and can say that I love my mom’s energy.

All is well. All is so, so well. Abraham talk about timing, and the more I look at my life, the more I see the perfection of everything flowing in. Like thinking I should walk to the bus stop, and the bus coming in at the exact moment that I reach there.

Life is good. I love M. I love how superbly and well she cleans my home every week. I love how I don’t have to tell her where to clean—she just removes everything and does it herself. I loved giving her all the cookies and chocolates last week. I loved giving her the unasked for extra money, just like that! I love that I have such an amazing cleaning lady to help keep my home all sparkly and light-feeling!

I love that P is going to be coming here to train me! I love that I won’t have to trudge up to the gym anymore! That we can use the equipment available in the gym here. I love having him as a personal trainer. I love how much I am looking forward to training again. And swimming! I am so savoring the thought of swimming again! I adore having a pool right here in this building—a pool that isn’t used that much (thank you membership fees, which acts as a great gatekeeper and keeps the no. of people swimming at a limit!), that is easily accessible and so clean!

I am so enjoying the thought of getting a masseur to come and give me weekly massages here at home. I like feeling relaxed. I like feeling comfortable. I like feeling rejuvenated. I like feeling refreshed.

I love how H’s perception of himself, and the world has changed so much in the last year. I love how much I am anticipating his arrival. I know I’m going to so enjoy having him around.

I like my life. I like my world. I like the movement of energy. I like the feeling of sun on my skin. I like feeling contented. I like feeling good. I like feeling happy. I like enjoying my baby. I like going with A on date nights. I like having help—both physical and non-physical. I like Abraham. I like Esther. I like listening to my own impulses. I like paying attention to what my body tells me. I like my cells. I like following my impulses. I like feeling cozy and warm and comfortable! I like that fall’s in the air! I like that it’s becoming cool again. I like that we are so well taken care of. I like that all is well! all is well! and that everything is unfolding in perfect timing!

and so it is!

I’m so appreciating this beautiful fall weather with its cool, crisp air, light blue skies, and spectacular sunshine. I’m appreciating taking this time to slow down, and savor. I’m appreciating the feeling of happiness bubbling up from deep within. I’m appreciating delicious poha, and yummy satavari chai. I’m appreciating my body and my milk ducts and my system which knows what to do, and how to do it, and when to do it.

I’m appreciating going to the farmer’s market yesterday after almost two months. I enjoyed myself so hugely. I love feasting my eyes on the bounty of vegetables. I appreciate the throngs of crowds who add a festive air to the whole thing. It’s so much fun to have my eyes fall on a vegetable that is so utterly fresh and vibrant, like the kale and the swiss chard that we got. I love that it felt like I had never before seen such fresh vegetables before! I appreciate the beans which seemed so, so fresh too. And the green cabbages. And the daikon radishes. I love how I felt like buying this, and that, and oh that too! I love that we bought exactly the right quantity, and variety for us. I appreciate having such easy access to such a thriving farmer’s market. I appreciate being able to easily and effortlessly buy delicious, organic, locally produced veggies.

I’m so appreciating taking the time to meditate again! I’m so appreciating the existence of guided meditations and of having found early this year the ones that resonate the most with me. I love that I can put them on while I nurse N, and allow THAT to be my focus!

I’m so appreciating my baby’s smell. I love the way he smells all new baby and milky, and the way I smell that way too. I love his curious, big, big eyes. I adore the way he lies against me, so trustingly. I love his little pants of breath and little sighs. I am so appreciative of the way his mouth goes chomp chomp chomp as he drinks. I love his little ears and his little hands, and the way he wants to put it in his mouth to see what it is. I love the way he looks at the world, so curious, so slowly, savoring every new bit that comes his way. I love the strong, older energy I can feel is also him. I love the exuberant joy that he’s spun from. I love that I focused on it so much during my pregnancy. I love that I continue thinking of this happiness when I feed him. I love that he sleeps for the stretches he does without me doing a single thing except maybe thinking of how much I enjoy sleeping, and how refreshing it is to sleep. And I love that I’ve started getting 8 to 9 hours of sleep again! WOooooooHoooOooo!

I love that I’m going to buy a Bottega Veneta wallet for myself! Woohoo! I love that I’m phasing out my Coach wallet for a bottega veneta one! I adore how soft it is, and how pretty! I love that I can go and check one out so easily! I love that I can order one online if I so wish!

Oh, I love feeling good. I love being in love with life. I love loving my baby. I love loving my husband playing with our baby. I love that I have the husband I have. I so love having THIS baby as my baby. I so love tuning in to how I’m feeling once more. I am appreciating listening to Abraham again. I am appreciating letting go of thoughts that feel less than. I am appreciating BEING AWARE of thoughts that feel less than. I am appreciating that I’m going to see P tomorrow! I am appreciating all the changes that this year has brought in me and in my life. I am appreciating who I am becoming. I am appreciating my expansion into more focused awareness, more focused thinking, more deliberate choosing of thoughts. I am appreciating the relation between what I think and how I feel. I am appreciating the relation between what I think, how I feel, and what shows up in my life. I am appreciating paying heed to my impulses.

I am appreciating the impulse to switch pediatricians. I ADORE our new pediatrician. I love that she is experienced, and believes in a holistic approach. I am so appreciative of all the time she spends with each of her patients. I am so appreciative of how close she is to our place. I am so appreciating the nurses in the practice. I am so appreciating how the nurse gave N his shot. I am so appreciating Mr. N and how he was like ooh, shiny, and was done with his crying within a few seconds!

I am so appreciating the ease and convenience of our modern lives. I love that I can get whatever I need so easily and quickly. I love that I can stay inside and enjoy what is going on outside from the warmth and comfort of my home. I love that it’s all rainy and blustery right now! I love that I’m going to have an absolutely delicious dinner (and a yummy lunch!) I love having all the support that I need. I love being the universe’s beloved!

and so, it is!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    Iím so appreciating this beautiful fall weather with its cool, crisp air, light blue skies, and spectacular sunshine. Iím appreciating taking this time to slow down, and savor. Iím appreciating the feeling of happiness bubbling up from deep within. Iím appreciating delicious poha, and yummy satavari chai. Iím appreciating my body and my milk ducts and my system which knows what to do, and how to do it, and when to do it.

Iím appreciating going to the farmerís market yesterday after almost two months. I enjoyed myself so hugely. I love feasting my eyes on the bounty of vegetables. I appreciate the throngs of crowds who add a festive air to the whole thing. Itís so much fun to have my eyes fall on a vegetable that is so utterly fresh and vibrant, like the kale and the swiss chard that we got. I love that it felt like I had never before seen such fresh vegetables before! I appreciate the beans which seemed so, so fresh too. And the green cabbages. And the daikon radishes. I love how I felt like buying this, and that, and oh that too! I love that we bought exactly the right quantity, and variety for us. I appreciate having such easy access to such a thriving farmerís market. I appreciate being able to easily and effortlessly buy delicious, organic, locally produced veggies.

Iím so appreciating taking the time to meditate again! Iím so appreciating the existence of guided meditations and of having found early this year the ones that resonate the most with me. I love that I can put them on while I nurse N, and allow THAT to be my focus!

Iím so appreciating my babyís smell. I love the way he smells all new baby and milky, and the way I smell that way too. I love his curious, big, big eyes. I adore the way he lies against me, so trustingly. I love his little pants of breath and little sighs. I am so appreciative of the way his mouth goes chomp chomp chomp as he drinks. I love his little ears and his little hands, and the way he wants to put it in his mouth to see what it is. I love the way he looks at the world, so curious, so slowly, savoring every new bit that comes his way. I love the strong, older energy I can feel is also him. I love the exuberant joy that heís spun from. I love that I focused on it so much during my pregnancy. I love that I continue thinking of this happiness when I feed him. I love that he sleeps for the stretches he does without me doing a single thing except maybe thinking of how much I enjoy sleeping, and how refreshing it is to sleep. And I love that Iíve started getting 8 to 9 hours of sleep again! WOooooooHoooOooo!

I love that Iím going to buy a Bottega Veneta wallet for myself! Woohoo! I love that Iím phasing out my Coach wallet for a bottega veneta one! I adore how soft it is, and how pretty! I love that I can go and check one out so easily! I love that I can order one online if I so wish!

Oh, I love feeling good. I love being in love with life. I love loving my baby. I love loving my husband playing with our baby. I love that I have the husband I have. I so love having THIS baby as my baby. I so love tuning in to how Iím feeling once more. I am appreciating listening to Abraham again. I am appreciating letting go of thoughts that feel less than. I am appreciating BEING AWARE of thoughts that feel less than. I am appreciating that Iím going to see P tomorrow! I am appreciating all the changes that this year has brought in me and in my life. I am appreciating who I am becoming. I am appreciating my expansion into more focused awareness, more focused thinking, more deliberate choosing of thoughts. I am appreciating the relation between what I think and how I feel. I am appreciating the relation between what I think, how I feel, and what shows up in my life. I am appreciating paying heed to my impulses.

I am appreciating the impulse to switch pediatricians. I ADORE our new pediatrician. I love that she is experienced, and believes in a holistic approach. I am so appreciative of all the time she spends with each of her patients. I am so appreciative of how close she is to our place. I am so appreciating the nurses in the practice. I am so appreciating how the nurse gave N his shot. I am so appreciating Mr. N and how he was like ooh, shiny, and was done with his crying within a few seconds!

I am so appreciating the ease and convenience of our modern lives. I love that I can get whatever I need so easily and quickly. I love that I can stay inside and enjoy what is going on outside from the warmth and comfort of my home. I love that itís all rainy and blustery right now! I love that Iím going to have an absolutely delicious dinner (and a yummy lunch!) I love having all the support that I need. I love being the universeís beloved!

and so, it is!

I SO love this beautiful rampage, sweet Skylark! I love your baby. I love your farmer's market and the freshness of your purchases. I love your Bottega Veneta wallet. I love you. So much joy

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    I SO love this beautiful rampage, sweet Skylark! I love your baby. I love your farmer's market and the freshness of your purchases. I love your Bottega Veneta wallet. I love you. So much joy
    awww thank you thank you thank you!! hugs, love and joy going around!