Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: feeling energy, skylark style

I am appreciating taking this time to sit down, and focus on things that are satisfying to me right now. They needn’t be happening right now but the very thought of them satisfies me!

I am so appreciating working out today after so many months! I am appreciating flexing my body, and using muscles that I hadn’t been focusing on in the recent past. I am appreciating how I’m easing into exercising, and simply going with what works for me right now.

I am appreciating P coming here. I am appreciating the ease and simplicity of changing my clothes 5 minutes before scheduled time, and then simply heading upstairs. I am appreciating the presence of all the equipment that we need. I am appreciating our creativity. I am appreciating how there was only one other person working out there. I am appreciating whoever purchased the equipment for our building, and put together the gym. I am appreciating having everything we need. I am so appreciative of the versatility of a yoga mat. I am so appreciating my muscles and my tendons and ligaments that stretched today. I am appreciating settling into my body again. I am appreciating gearing up to go swimming within the next couple of days. I am appreciating the ease and the simplicity with which I can resume swimming. I am appreciating that swimming is as easy as taking the elevator to the top floor, getting into the pool, and letting my body get acclimatized to the water, as I allow the water to do all the work while I simply float up and feel all my resistance melting away. I am so appreciative of this activity called swimming. I love how relaxing it is, how freeing, how soothing, how meditative. I am so looking forward to swimming again!

I am so appreciating having my home cleaned. I am so, so appreciative of M. I love how we have such a great working relationship. I love that I don’t really have to tell her to clean the nooks and crannies—she does it all on her own! I love how she always tells me what her daughter is up to. I love the “off-work” conversations we have. I love that I can trust her to clean my home impeccably. I love that I can rely on her to help me out. I love that she has such a great work ethic, and integrity. I love feeling supported. I am supported.

I love drinking tea again. I love eating the snack mixture that mom’s made for me. I love making half a cup of tea for her as well. I love that my tea-making mojo is just like it always was.

I love that it’s date night tomorrow! I love that we can go eat delicious food so close to our home! I love that hubby plans to scope out his new watch at the Apple store. I am so appreciating that he wants me to get the new iPhone. I am so looking forward to using the voice activation feature! I am appreciating our preference for and the ease with which we always buy the unlocked variety. I love having a phone which I can use in other countries so easily. I am so appreciative of our cellular network which operates in other countries at no additional cost! I am so appreciative of how useful the GPS has been in new cities. I love that I didn’t even have to think twice about being able to use cellular data in other countries.

I love how our thing got extended all on its own. I love that I didn’t really care one way or another, and it simply happened. I love that we get to use a team of lawyers and have no need to put a single thought into it. I love that we have so many other exciting possibilities in the offing as well. I love that things are settled for a couple more years at the very least. I love that we have the option of living here, or moving elsewhere. I love that N will be, truly is, a world citizen.

I love having the “problems” I do—so . . . useless, and trivial. I love how I use them as an excuse to focus.

I do like that winter’s mostly here. I love how I was holding N to me, with him all snuggled up against me monkey-like, and Ava Maria playing softly in the background—and as I looked out, I started feeling winter, and suddenly the perfection of the moment washed all over me. Contentment, warm happy contentment settling all around me.

I like feeling warm fuzzies, and happy contentment. I love my baby. I love how he’s spun out of pure happiness. I love how amazing he feels to me. I love his energy. I love his big, black eyes. I love his warm fuzzy hair. I love co-creating with this powerful, steady being.

and so, it is.

Ooh, I love exercising. I love remembering WHY I love exercising! I looove the rush of happiness as soon as I’m done with my session! Endorphins, ftw! I love what a happy-uppy day I’ve been having! I love that EXERCISING—GYMING—does this for me! I love that I was able to do planks! And bear crawl! And lunges! I love muscle memory! I love consistency! I love how today reinforced for the me the POWER of consistency! And has re-ignited my desire to resume meditating every single day, even if it’s just for 15 minutes!

I am so appreciating all the fun that I have been having researching winter gear for boo! I love that I can spend all the dollars I want, without having to think twice about it!

It’s been a good day! I’m appreciating N, and how he’s sleep trained himself! I love that he slept for 8 hours straight in the night, all by himself! I love that I was inspired to sing the body song today after nursing him. I am so appreciating the inspiration to put on the timer for two minutes, and simply feel the body song while I sung the couple of lines over and over again!

Oh, I love the two silly rhymes that came to me and that I’ve been singing to him! It is SO MUCH FUN to think of silly rhyming things that are fun to say out loud to this little-eternal person!

I like that N is so VOCAL about his comforts and discomforts. I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT HE EXPRESSES IT SO CLEARLY WHEN he’s uncomfortable and that I don’t have to do any guesswork on my part!

I like A! I like talking with him! I love our silly, inside jokes. I love the bouncing off each other that we do!

I like that I’m getting winter gear for Mumsie! I love that we, all three of us (and sometimes maybe even all four of us!) can go out together and enjoy the cold thanks to all the winter gear!

I am so appreciating all the companies that come up with the ideas for, and then create such comfy winter clothes and gear that makes enjoying the cold, cold weather so easy!

I am appreciating my meditation app! I am appreciating knowing which technique will work when for me! I am appreciating going with the flow! I am appreciating my ENJOYMENT of my life, here and now!

And so, it is!

Intent General: To feel more centered
    Intent Specific: to feel more amused than irritated, to feel compassion rather than aggravated, to let go
    Intent Specific 2: to enjoy my family members more!
    Intent Specific 3: to feel more appreciation for myself!

Day 30:

On M.
    Why? Because I want to let go of this momentum kuhm-pleet-lay!
    Accepting where I am: yes, yes, yes. Lots of reasons to feel the way I do. Completely justified I am!
    I DON’T want to focus on her positives. And that’s all right. Well, her biggest positive is A! I adore A! I love A! for THAT I AM appreciative of her!
    Doable: Whenever a thought about her comes to me, breathe into it, and let it go. Seefeel the wave dissolving mechanism, and let it go!
    How do I feel? Oh, so so eager about this specific intent to let go of this momentum completely! I LIKE acknowledging that I still have random thoughts about her! I like that I am now ready to let them go cuz damn I WANNA FEEL GOOD!

On H.
    Ooooooh, ooh, milk, milk, baby! I LIKE that he is where he is! I LIKE that we both seem to be coming at the same stuff just through different ways! I LIKE how much fun I had talking with him yesterday! I like his eagerness! I like his excitement! I like his sense of purpose! I like his eagerness for life! Ooh yeah!

On myself
    That I AM doing all the stuff that I am doing!
    That I AM TALKING TO, AND LISTENING TO MY BOH-DEE!
    That I AM FEELING WAVES AFTER WAVES OF EH-NUR-GEE!
    That I AM APPRECIATING MY BOH-DAY!
    That I am CHOOSING TO FOCUS baby, hell yeah!
    That my centeredness shows itself as instant manifestations!
    That I AM DISCIPLINED about my tummy-breathing exercise and my meditation
    That I WANT TO REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATE MYSELF!

Heck, yeah!
    And so, it is!

An ordinary life
    Of extraordinary feelings

I bake a cake
    I read a poem
    I nurse my baby
    I listen to carols

I breathe
    I quieten my mind
    I remember

I slow down
    I savor

I savor

I savor

This moment. Thinking back on the day today, and also yesterday.
    A happy life is just a string of happy moments.

The dinner date that went on longer than we anticipated
    The energy session which was all me! ALL ME!
    The need to connect with my self

My self. This self. Of extraordinary beauty, and integrity, and honesty.
    This self who wants it self more, and more.

My self.

Breathing slowly.
    Letting go.

~*~

Day the 29

slowing down.
    savoring.

The particular quality of savoring
    Like sunlight sparkling on the waves
    Like filling up with my self
    Like feeling my body humming with self
    humming with self
    humming with self
    humming with self
    humming with self. . .

humming with self!

gentle, powerful self
    gentle-powerful self

and so,
    it
    is.

I am appreciating how everything is coalescing into me focusing, focusing, and focusing. I like focusing. I like choosing my thoughts. I like choosing my emotional momentum. I like feeling good. I like taking care of my spiritual needs. I like setting time aside to tend to myself, and nurture my soul. I like how nurturing my spirit is an act of integrity for me. I like focusing in this way. I like active relaxation. I like active engagement with my self. I like the time I spend consciously feeling my self. I like how this simple act of breathing and coming into conscious alignment with myself has a ripple effect in to every single aspect of my life. I like how I am turning my attention inwards through the writing of this paragraph. I like how this turning inwards feels like an unwinding, a relaxation exercise, a conscious coming into my own.

I like connecting with myself.
    I like feeling peaceful.
    I like feeling quiet.
    I like feeling comfortable.
    I like feeling relaxed.
    I like choosing how to feel.
    I like enjoying myself.
    I like feeling happy.
    I like feeling love.
    I like filling up with myself.
    I like filling up with myself.
    I like filling up with my self.

And so,
    it is.

I like my baby. I like that he’s sleep-trained himself. I like how sanguine a baby he is. I love how he enjoys sitting up. I love how he seems to be ready to start eating already! I love how much he enjoys his massages and his bath. I like how we seem to have a ready communication going. I like the song I sing to him, about his body, and his cells, and how he feels to me, and his happiness. I love, love the smiles he gives me. I love how trustingly he curls up against us. I like remembering that he’s a powerful being. I like this feeling of him having been around for a lot longer than his physical age so far. I love how excited I feel about his future, and the new planet in which he’s come. I love the way he seems to understand what we say to him, and how it feels like he responds to what we’re saying. I like wanting to be as aligned a mom as I can be. I like breathing deeply, and feeling for my steadiness when he starts crying. I love that this is a journey. I love that we are co-creating together. I love that this baby is an extension of the love Amu and I share. I love that this is WHY we decided to bring this baby here—because we love us, and wanted more people to play with! I love us as a family! and so, it is!

I also love how chilled this weekend has been. I love the food we’ve made and eaten. I love that it snowed. I love that we’ve slept so well. I love that I did my exercises. I love that I listened to Abraham. I love that I feel centered. I love that we talked—I love talking with my husband! I like having things to look forward to. I like approaching the stuff of my life from this place of well-being. I like trusting and having faith. I like resting in this faith, and knowing that I’m moving towards exactly what I want one step at a time. I like my intention to enjoy each step along the way. I like feeling satisfied, and happy in the moment. I like that a happy life is simply a string of happy moments. I like relaxing. I like feeling comfortable and looked after. I like enjoying myself. I like enjoying my baby. I like enjoying my husband. I like the life I have. I like that I have things to figure out. I like that I am figuring them out one step at a time. I like that in this now, I feel that all is well. I like that I’m looking forward to sleeping and resting. I like resting. I like repose. I like feeling rested. I like feeling warmly contented. I like that I get to choose my thoughts. I like that my intention matters. I like that I am becoming clearer and clearer about what I want. I like the feeling of playfulness and friskiness and happiness. I like who we are and what we are becoming. I like where we are, and where we are going. I like that I feel eager and excited about the next, and the next, and the next. I love life. and so, it is.

surrender—thou art powerful!

surrendering feels freeing. surrendering is magic. this moment is magic. this baby sleeping against me, Christmas music playing in the background, my belly full of good food, and an excellent weekend to look forward to.

surrendering.
    no, a step before that—deciding that this is a step 5. and to turn my attention inwards. and to meditate.

this moment. a quiet one. hushed. brimming with joy.

this joy. this quiet joy. this wonderful, quiet joy. this reverent, quiet, wonderful joy.

the walk in the snow earlier. the flurries whirling all around. the happiness within!

the happiness within! mmmmm. mMmm. Mmmm.mmmMmm.

sigh.

hello, happiness.
    hello, filled with happiness insides.

filled with happiness insides.

filled.
    filled.
    full.

full.

full.

and so,

it is.

I love that only a few posts back, and a couple of months ago, I was milking the idea of H coming, and now he’s coming! He's coming! HE’S COMING!! Woohoo! I like my softness about it all. I like how easy it was to envision him here! I like how I started with simply appreciating him—simply thinking of all the things I LIKE about him! and that was on 2nd of October! From the idea to full blown manifestation—two and a half months! Not bad, not bad at all, Skylark! ESPECIALLY, given how this was a co-creation with other parties involved in it too! I like how when things got a little wobbly towards the end I simply decided to NOT GO THERE! I like how I TRUSTED MY VISIONS OF HIM BEING HERE, AND AROUND THE HOUSE, AND DOING STUFF!

I like trusting myself.

I love this baby. I love how he’s so connected, and aligned. I love how HE SPEAKS TO US. I love how he never cries except as a way to communicate something to us. I love how today he refused to be put to sleep, and then when I gave up, and sat him down, he pooped! I LOVE MY BABY! He KNEW he was going to poop and so refused to be put to sleep. This baby is a powerful, powerful being. I love that I have felt his eternalness. I love that I feel his pure happiness. I love how he TALKS WITH US! I love what a highly evolved soul he feels to me. I love that we chose him, and that he chose us. I love that he puts himself to sleep for all the hours he does! I love that I refused to read up, and still refuse to read up on or ask a lot about baby development stuff. I love how I trust MY alignment, and Amu’s alignment and more importantly THIS baby, this BEING’s alignment and centeredness to be exactly where we need to be at any given point of time. I love how much I enjoy playing with my baby. I love how he smiled the whole morning today. I love that surrendering is magic. I love that I surrendered on breastfeeding, and that I’m now surrendering on all the stroller and transportation stuff too! Oh, I LOVE how it feels like everything is unfolding perfectly, one step at a time. I love how much I am enjoying the unfoldment of everything. I love how right it feels for things to be happening the way they are. Oh, I LOVE feeling good. I love being tuned in, tapped in, and turned on. I love loving life, and enjoying life. I love. I love being love. I love loving. I love. and so, it is!

this day is done, and I feel quiet; this day is done and I feel wonderful! this day is done, and I feel free; this day is done and I have enjoyed it so much.

to feel rested, and refreshed, relaxed, comfortable. rested, refreshed, relaxed, comfortable. Rested. Refreshed. Relaxed. Comfortable.

Oh, what a glorious feeling to so thoroughly enjoy my day!

I cooked, I baked; I nursed, I sang; I walked, I slept; I breathed, I meditated.
    I slept.
    I cooked.
    I baked.
    I breathed.
    I meditated.
    I nursed.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. Center. Center. Center.

I love feeling so gloriously good. I love feeling so vibrantly interested.

I love enjoying myself so thoroughly. I love feeling so rested.

I like thinking thoughts that feel good. I like thinking thoughts that make me feel so good.

I like coming from deep within. I like my orientation of inside-out.

I like coming from deep within. I like my orientation of inside-out.

I like feeling who I am. I like connecting with myself.

I like connecting with my self.

I get ready to sleep.

I like sleeping, and feeling refreshed. I like feeling rested, each day afresh. I like feeling relaxed, and the happiness surging through. I like feeling good, as good as I do.

I am ready to sleep!

Hi Inner Being! Let’s go!

I am so enjoying my life. I love how much I am enjoying my meditation, how I look forward to them so much, how restorative they feel to me. I am enjoying living my life in the receptive mode. I am loving the understanding that CONTRAST IS A PART OF THE PROCESS! I am loving being soft and gentle with myself. I am loving incorporating and integrating and living this stuff.

I love how the timing of so many things in my life is simply impeccable. I love how I no longer pay too much attention to planning the details of things. They all simply come together. Like tomorrow—the technician’s visit, and the gym thing, and today’s good weather wasn’t something I could have orchestrated beforehand but it all just worked out on its own.

I am so enjoying getting a full 8 to 9 hrs of sleep. I love this baby. I love, love, love how he responds to vibration and intention more than anything else. I love that he’s sleeping for 11-12 hours straight out all on his own. I love how it’s only my intention for ME to sleep better that I am focusing on. I love how I KNOW that this baby will take care of himself. I love how much I trust in his well-being. I LOVE that I have focused on his happiness, and his inner core energy for so long that there is no way I can feel any less. THIS IS A POWERFUL BEING. He KNOWS what he wants. And he is in alignment. I love how the number one thing I want to focus on is demonstrating how to get BACK into alignment. Because—life. Because—contrast. Because—space-time reality. I love how I feel that this is the most important tool/skill that I can ever teach him. Oh, I LOVE THIS BABY.

I LOVE trusting my-self when it comes to this baby. I love following my impulses. I love how I simply felt the desire to look for dream feed. And then implemented it straight away. I LOVE THAT MY INNER BEING IS ALWAYS LEADING ME TO EXACTLY WHERE I WISH TO BE.

I love, love, love, love meditating and quieting my mind. I love how I’ve got it pared down to 15-20 mins now, and how the years of meditation help me have a really focused, and powerful 15 mins. I love that my only desire is to quieten my mind.

I love the new desires which have shot off from within me. I love having Amu around. I love how I feel when I see him being with N. I love how he is when he’s with him, and how N is when he’s with his papa. I love seeing them both together. I love how A approaches parenting. I love how involved and engaged of a dad he is. I love how I trust him to put N to sleep, and to soothe him, and feed him, and play with him. I love, love, love this family that we have created for ourselves. I love, love, love being in this threesome triangle of love, play, and fun. I love us. I love who we are. I love who we are becoming. I love our intentions, and our allowing, and our alignment with who we are.

I love that the Greek islands thing felt so natural, and next-step-py. I love that things got sold out just within a day or two of our booking it. I love enjoying the feeling of being a part of this one. I love how I felt this glimmer of this is going-to-be a powerful cruise and seminar. Oh, I love having things to look forward to. I LOVE HOW much I enjoy the creat-ing rather than the crea-tion. I love trusting my visions. I love the feeling of abundance within me. I love the feeling of happiness within me. I love the feeling of ease with respect to money and spending. I love the feeling of vibrance and energy and aliveness. I love being in my body. I love being in THIS body. I love being this soul that I am. I love my happiness. I love that I radiate my happiness. I love focusing on things that are satisfying me in the moment. I love sunshine, and walking in the cold. I love playing with my baby. I love being a mom. I love how I’ve always known that I’m going to be a great mom. I love trusting myself, and my baby, and my hubs. I love knowing the power of alignment. I love being addicted to the resonance of me with me. I love enjoying the feeling of flow. I love WANTING to feel good. I love surrounding myself with things I love. I love choosing thoughts which feel satisfying in the moment. I love knowing more and more of who I am. I love being more and more of who I am. I love feeling and finding delight in my life. I love feeling and finding the happiness and laughter that permeates every single particle of my life. And so. It Is.