Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Most of you do not believe
    that it is your natural state of being
    to be well.

---Abraham
    Excerpted from: Boston, MA on October 20, 1996

You will never reach the place
    where you will not need to be diligent about your choice of thought. Because you live in a world that is determined to show you every pocket of despair. So you must diligently choose. But it gets easier and easier and easier to do so.

Right now, it may feel to you like those moments of Connection are the rare ones. There will be a time when those moments of Connection will feel so normal that it will shock you when you get into a place of disconnection.

Excerpted from San Antonio, TX on 11/24/01

thank you, Qzi!

You are Creators of Worlds

You are Creators of Worlds. You didnít come to create trucks and, and... stuff. You are Creators of Worlds. You are Creators of concepts. You are Creators of people living together in joyous harmony. You are Creators of people living on the planet in their joyful rightfulness. You are Creators of children waking up and feeling secure in their lives.

You are Creators of, of worlds of joy and lives of expansion. You didnít come here to just take care of the details of day-to-day living.

Your, your quest and intention was so much bigger than that, you see. But you canít even begin to taste that until you step into the Vortex and so, as a mass consciousness, you look at some people and you revere that one as a master of this, and that one as a master of that but the majority of people hold themselves far from the mastery that theyíve come to live as they sort of quibble and squabble outside the Vortex over resources and about how much Iím getting and about how I should be getting that Iím not getting, bringing themselves to places of inferiority and into places of feeling lack.

When who you really are, and by who you really are we mean, who this life and this struggle and this diversity and this contrast has caused you to become and who now you are real time, is over here expressing and radiating to you if you could just hear. And so everything we do is about getting you closer to the Vortex where maybe it will take you in for a moment and maybe youíll feel that power in your being. Maybe you will know for a moment the clarity of who you are. Maybe you will feel the bigness of your charge in being here. Maybe you will understand that you are a Master here to masterfully create the creation that is you in your life experience, you see. You donít begin to fulfill your reason for being until you have control of your emotions and control of your vibration and your operating real time where questions and answers and problems and solutions are all this magical dance you do, you see.

The phrase "it's true" simply means somebody gave their attention to something long enough to achieve a vibrational alignment with it, and Law of Attraction gave them what they were thinking about. That's what "it's true" means. "It's true" means -- if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would at least add another phrase to the words "it's true." And that other phrase would be, "It's true, and I *want* some of it!" "It's true, and I *want* some of it!"

Because if "it's true" and you *don't* want any of it, it being "true" is not a good enough reason for you to give your attention to it. Play it for a little while over the next five to ten days. "It's true" - but I don't think I would like any of that. "But it's really true!" - but I don't think I would like any of that. It's going to be quite shocking to you how many things you give your attention to that you *don't* want to be activating in your vibration, but you *are* because "it's true." We're inviting you today to find a new criteria. A criteria that the Source within you has found long ago.

The criteria to give your attention to something is: Does this thing that I am holding as my object of attention resonate with the true core of my being? In other words, does it feel good when I think about it? This thing that I am focused upon, is it in such vibrational sync with the Source within me that when I focus on it I am wide open to the energy that creates worlds, allowing the cells of my body to accurately communicate with one another, bring me thriving resonance and wellbeing? *That's* the sort of truth we would encourage you to look for.

THE Truth. The ONLY truth of Pure Positive Energy that ripples through your being when you find alignment with the Source within you. That's Truth. That's Truth that will serve you. That's Truth that will refuel you. That's Truth that will rebalance you. That's Truth that will give you clarity.

Abraham-Hicks, Stamford, CT 10/2/2010

The "normal" nonsense they keep telling you...

You got to practice feeling good,

because you have practiced not feeling good and you have accepted it.
    You become, you become... you become willing to accept not feeling good! So, what is up with that?

Well, they told you that’s virtuous, they told you without pain there is no gain, and they told you that you got to struggle in order to really make your mark, and they revered those the most, theirs are the biggest monuments,
    you hardly ever see a monument of a dude that’s surfing.

What is his story? -"Oh he just pleased himself. Oh that can’t be good, he is just happy all the time. What is wrong with him? Where is his mother? His mother should have taught him better. You will not get to amount anything, if you are happy all the time."

Abraham Hicks, Philadelphia, October 19, 2013

There are always those who thrive when masses are dying of sickness. There are always those who thrive economically when economic decline seems to be the order of your nation. There are always those who are clear-minded in environments of confusion. You do not need everyone or anyone else to align with your desireó

-only you need to align with your desire.

Excerpted from San Francisco, CA on 3/8/03