Thread: I was called an uplifter

I was called an uplifter

Someone, who is usually not a happy person, told me: "there is something about you - you always make me feel good." Frankly, I wasn't even trying.

That's nice to hear! How were you feeling right before when that person told you "there is something about you-you always make me feel good"?

Quote Originally Posted by Valinter2005 View Post
    That's nice to hear! How were you feeling right before when that person told you "there is something about you-you always make me feel good"?
    I was feeling like my usual self.

But it was interesting to reflect on this afterwards. I thought to myself that my energy must have changed a lot over the last few years. I used to be someone who worried a lot, was intense and gave out nervous energy. It was perhaps an interesting personality but a fidgety and high-strung one, and not one that is calm and peaceful and would tend to make other people feel calm. My personality is completely different now; I am not the same person.

It's funny too that it is absolutely not my intention to be an uplifter for other people. You know how people get on stage in Abe's seminars and say that they want to uplift other people or be of service? Well, I don't really care; it's not my goal. I do want to be a more and more consistent uplifter to myself. But I've been noticing lately that people have been flocking to me and seem to want to hear my reassuring words about this or that.