Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: "Cleaning up your Vibe"

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Milk it when you are ITV!

Every single day, with no exceptions in this room, you are in the vortex for a moment. And if you will tune yourself to what that feeling is, and acknowledge:
    "This is an in the vortex moment. What do I do now? What do I do now?"

And if you'll just acknowledge it and milk it just a little bit, you've done more work in that small effort of noticing you are in the vortex and attempting to milk it than you would of 100 days of hard labor at things that you care about. The leverage is huge.

It is huge. It is HUGE!

Boston 6/5/10

Never act under duress

If there is something that you have to do, resist the temptation to do it under duress. Ask yourself, “What’s the worst thing that would happen if I didn’t do this?” And if you can get away with not doing it at all, don’t do it.

And then imagine what would it feel like, to have this done.
    Spend a day or two, if you can, just 15 minutes here, 5 minutes here, 2 minutes here, here and here, imagining it completed in a way that pleases you!

And then, the next time you decide that you’re going to take action about it, the action is going to be a whole lot easier.

Excerpted from Phoenix, AZ on 4/5/98

Thank you WellBeing!

Esther, getting advice from Abraham about not wanting to start work

(email-message from Esther):
    I had the best conversation with Abraham a few days ago. There was something that I really needed to get done and I just didn't feel like doing it. I felt paralyzed and stuck and while I knew I could make myself do it, I didn't want to do that, either. So I asked Abraham what they thought about my situation. They asked me these questions:

Abe:
    Why would you want to do this thing?

Esther:
    Because others are expecting it. Because I like to keep my agreements. Because it is helpful to others. Because I enjoy doing it once I get started.

Abe:
    What are the advantages of not doing it?

Esther:
    I cannot think of any advantages of not doing it.

Abe:
    What are the disadvantages of not starting this project?

Esther:
    I feel uncomfortable. I feel fitful. I feel tension.

Abe:
    What do you think is holding you back?

Esther:
    I feel uncomfortable in my body. I didn't organize or plan the project yet. I haven't set up my work flow. I have no physical energy.

Abe:
    Is there something else that is calling you today?

Esther:
    No

Abe:
    Do you want to watch television?

Esther:
    No

Abe:
    Do you want to take a nap?

Esther:
    No

Abe:
    Do you want to go somewhere?

Esther:
    No

Abe:
    What could you do to prepare to do it?

Esther:
    I could decide where to be while I do it: Dining room table, desk in my office, barstool in the kitchen. I could make my bed. I could take my shower. I could put on my makeup and comb my hair and get ready for the day. I could meditate. I could make a hot drink for myself. -And, then, I felt different about it. I actually wanted to take those steps and to do my project.
    I asked Abraham: How can something so simple help get me "ready to start?"

Abe:
    Because with each answer to these questions your Energy became less split. And less split Energy means more clarity.

Esther:
    I'm going to keep this list of questions handy (I printed them out) and whenever I feel stuck I am going to ask myself these simple questions. I love practical tools!

email from Esther on November 4, 2020

Take-out from above:

How to get started when you are not Lined up

Abe:
    Why would you want to do this thing?
    -

What are the advantages of not doing it?
    -

What are the disadvantages of not starting this project?
    -

What do you think is holding you back?
    -

Is there something else that is calling you today?
    -

Do you want to watch television?
    -

Do you want to take a nap?
    -

Do you want to go somewhere?
    -

What could you do, to prepare to do it?
    -

No matter how "right" you feel in your disconnection...

So, in your moment of fear, or in your moment of hate, even though there are circumstances where everyone would agree that you are utterly justified in your temporary disconnecting from who you really are,

there is no value, and nothing good has ever come from that feeling.

Abe

Releasing things you don't want
    is really by receiving things you do want.

We really want you to hear that! -There is not a source of good and a source of evil, there is not a source of wellness and a source of illness, anymore than there is a source of light and a source of dark.

There is just well-being, or disallowance of it. Period.

Abe 10/29/94

Segment Intending

Be aware of the natural SEGMENTS of your day.

There are not two of you, who experience the same segments, for each of your life experiences are different, but we will give you some examples here:

-When you wake up in the morning, the time that you remain in bed after you are awake is a segment.
    -After you get out of bed, the time that you are in your house, making preparation to leave for work or other activities is a segment.
    -When you get into your automobile, the time that you are in your automobile, the time that you are in your automobile moving from one place to another is a segment.
    -When you answer the telephone, it begins a new segment.
    -When someone walks into your office, it begins a new segment, and so on.

If you will recognize that you have begun a new segment, and at the beginning of each segment -if you will take a moment to clarify what your dominant INTENTIONS are, what you most want to receive or give during that segment-

THEN YOU WILL BE IN DELIBERATE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE.

-Abe

Stop FACING reality, and instead CREATE reality!

Thought by thought, by thought by thought by thought- you clean it up, clean it up, clean it up, clean it up! -And what do we mean by "clean it up"? You tell it the way you WANT it to be, and tell it Less the way you DON'T want it to be.

You stop FACING reality, and you start CREATING reality!

So your friends say -"what are you up to?"
    And you say -"All good things!"
    And they say: -"Where you able to buy that thing, or did you get that job you wanted to get?"
    and you say: -"I'm right on track with it!"
    And they say: -"No, you didn't understand my question. Did you GET it?"
    And you say: -"You didn't understand my answer! I'm on track for it."
    And they say -"Well, if you don't have it, you don't have it."

And you say: -"Ahh, NOT TRUE at all!! I have it vibrationally! And now that I got it vibrationally, IT MUST COME to me. IT IS LAW. I got it vibrationally."
    -"Well, how do you know it's coming?"
    -"Because I feel so good!"
    -"Well, you feel got before you've got it- what's wrong with you?"

-"I know the process. I've achieved vibrational alignment with my desire- and so, it MUST COME!"

It is law.
    -"How do you know you've achieved vibrational alignment?" your negative friend says. -"How do you know you've achieved vibrational alignment with what you want?"

-"I feel good, every time I think about it! I FEEL GOOD when I think about it! I FEEL GOOD, when I think about my fortune! I don't think about it sarcastic. And I don't feel discouraged. I FEEL OPTIMISTIC. Because, I KNOW it's coming! IN fact, I'm so optimistic, look at my list, what I will do with it!

This is my list, what I will do with it!"

(...) When you create a vibrational outlet, it draws you and EVERYTHING FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENT of it, through you.

That's what eagerness is. That's what passion is. That's what that feeling of enthusiasm is! -When you present in this time-space-reality the vibrational pre-paving of a desire, it sets things into motion that WHEN you let yourself go with them you feel wonderful, and when you don't let yourself go with them, you feel awful. Did you hear that?

That means, that if you feel really bad about something, it means you have asked for something and the larger part of you has become something that you'r not letting the rest of you keep up with.

from the clipAbraham Hicks 2020 - This is the most effective Money exercise | Law of Attraction

"Overcoming" the Unwanted??
    (The words "overcoming", "grateful" or "better")

HS deals with health issues since a very long time. As soon she seems done with the one, another one pops up.

Abe:
    ...Resistance will continue to show itself to you, as long as it's ACTIVE!
    (...) When you talk about THE PAST, and the things that you've "overcome", in the moment of that conversation, you are not overcoming them- you are activating them, again (...). You can't remember, how much better it is now than then, without...

even the word "BETTER" has a little trip in it! Because, "better than this (unwanted)!" So there is an automatic activating of what you've overcome,

when you have the conversation that you just had with us. And it really is as simple as that.

When you stop talking about your past, the true present, and more important, the TRUE NOW becomes dominant.

It's the reason that we playfully nitpick about the difference of the word "gratitude" and "appreciation": Because, when you are grateful about something, you are usually grateful about what you've "overcome". And what you've "overcome" is then active in your vibration, so for the moment of that conversation, you'r not overcoming it, you are bringing it back into your experience again.

Now, we don't want to give you the feeling that it's really treacherous and tricky, and that you really have to be careful about things, but... it's really treacherous and tricky, and you have to be really careful about things!
    (laughter)

Because, those thoughts from the past WOULD STAY IN THE PAST, if you wouldn't keep bringing them forwards!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks ~ You can leave your health problems and physical pain in the past

You've gotta do the Work! REACH FOR RELIEF.

You've got to do the work. -This is the thing that we are saying on a pretty regular basis to everyone. You can't keep thinking the same things, and speaking the same things, and doing the same things, and have any vibrational improvement. You've got to insist on vibrational improvement, and the only way you can make any steady vibrational improvement, is to disregard everything that everybody else is saying,

and only pay attention to what feels better to you.

And if it feels better to you to be mad, then be mad.
    If it feels better to you to offer blame, then offer blame.
    If it feels better to you to find something to be frustrated about, then be frustrated about it.

But always reaching for something that gives you a little feeling of relief.

And it is our promise, that by reaching for relief you will release resistance, and when you release, you will be back in the vibrational alignment with who you are.

We know that sometimes this [work] feels like slow going, as we are sort of grinding our way up this emotional scale, but you are teachers of teachers and you will be encountering those who cannot make those jumps into those vibrations where you are.

Just be easy about this and let your mantra be, "I'm gonna make the best of this, I'm gonna make the best of this!" -and feel the difference.

Sometimes you don't make the best of it, you make the worst of it.
    You'll be here in frustration, and you talk yourself right into anger. And then you take yourself right into a feeling of true disempowerment!

You can tell when you're making the best of it, and you can tell when you're making the worst of it. And it's time to stop making the worst of it, because you don't have to explain anything to anybody. The reason that you make the worst of it is, because you know with every fibre of your being that things should be going well for you, and when they're not going well for you, you want to explain it in some way.

But don't explain it by pointing at yourself, in some negative way!

Point at somebody else, it will feel better for a while.

And then, eventually, you will not need to point at all- because you'll be in that clear place of connection that is natural to who you are.

-Abe 2/7/04