Thread: You are beautiful

You are beautiful

Dear Abers,

it is my first here, yeah!

I was reading the manifestation stories two weeks ago, hundreds of them and I felt so inspired to be more focused because the energy on this forum was truly divine, encouraging and inspiring.

I decided to manifest something small last Monday (even though I have my big dreams too) because I felt that it would be easier even though I know that it is as easy to create a castle as a button but I needed to begin with baby steps.

So last Monday I had these out of the vortex thoughts how I was getting older still not having a man and a family and I did not feel comfortable in my own skin. Noticing these out of the vortex thoughts, I made the decision to focus on better feeling thoughts so I focused on all the things I like about myself and was reminiscing memories of myself feeling beautiful and wonderful.

I was having these good thoughts on my way to work after the lunch break. When I stopped at the traffic lights, a car stopped next to me and two young men (I guess they were like 10 years younger) were trying to flirt with me. Being my usual self, shy, I smiled at them and was happy when the lights went green but my joy was great because I knew that I did that.

When I arrived at work, a colleague came to me and said that he considered me the most beautiful woman in the city.

These compliments were nice but what matters to me most is that I have shown myself what focusing lightly can accomplish and how quickly it all can happen. Besides, the focus made me feel much better, which made my day.

I love the Abraham teachings!

Life is so beautiful now.

Welcome to the Forum, Hera!

You might be pleased to know that, even though it IS as easy to manifest a castle as a button, Abraham actually recommend that we start with things that are light and around which we've practiced little resistance. They want us to see that this manifestation business is as easy and as fast as they tell us. That's why they tell the story of Esther's experience with the blue glass, butterflies and a feather.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Welcome Hera!
    And what a beautiful inspiring delightful story you chose to introduce yourself
    You ARE beautiful, for sure!!

I look forwards to play with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hera View Post
    I made the decision to focus on better feeling thoughts so I focused on all the things I like about myself and was reminiscing memories of myself feeling beautiful and wonderful.

I was having these good thoughts on my way to work after the lunch break. When I stopped at the traffic lights, a car stopped next to me and two young men (I guess they were like 10 years younger) were trying to flirt with me. Being my usual self, shy, I smiled at them and was happy when the lights went green but my joy was great because I knew that I did that.

When I arrived at work, a colleague came to me and said that he considered me the most beautiful woman in the city.

These compliments were nice but what matters to me most is that I have shown myself what focusing lightly can accomplish and how quickly it all can happen. Besides, the focus made me feel much better, which made my day.

I love the Abraham teachings!

Life is so beautiful now.
    hello Hera it's so fun to read about your instant manifestations!
    I do alot of this type of focusing on myself. I pre-pave how I want to feel for the day and how I want others to see me, and I always get the responses I plan for.
    It's a great way to live! Nice and easy and fun and light and beautiful and carefree

thank you for sharing!
    much love
    xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, Hera!

You might be pleased to know that, even though it IS as easy to manifest a castle as a button, Abraham actually recommend that we start with things that are light and around which we've practiced little resistance. They want us to see that this manifestation business is as easy and as fast as they tell us. That's why they tell the story of Esther's experience with the blue glass, butterflies and a feather.
    Thank you WellBeing!

On the said day I was thinking to myself that I would like to begin with something light. I knew I did not have much resistance about my looks but I desired to feel more comfortable in my skin. I knew I could accomplish a better feeling and that's all that I wanted. I did not think of any cooperative people radiating my emotional accomplishment back to me. I was not even looking for validation, just a better feeling about myself and my body.

Thank you Paradise,

everyone who is in alignment radiates beauty. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    hello Hera it's so fun to read about your instant manifestations!
    I do alot of this type of focusing on myself. I pre-pave how I want to feel for the day and how I want others to see me, and I always get the responses I plan for.
    It's a great way to live! Nice and easy and fun and light and beautiful and carefree

thank you for sharing!
    much love
    xxxxx
    I love the sound of 'I always get the responses I plan for'.
    A powerful Creator you are. I can feel the energy behind this statement and I love it a lot. Thank you!