Thread: Anyone live in Chicago?

Anyone live in Chicago?

Hi all!

I'm new to the city, looking to meet fellow LOA'ers. I'm planning on going to the workshop on Sept 2nd.

Cheers!
    Jaclyn

Welcome to the Forum, Jaclyn!

(I'm not nearby; just being friendly.)

Enjoy your Workshop!

Hi Jaclyn!

Welcome! I live close to the city. I'll be at the workshop. I hope you are enjoying our great city!

Oooooo, Jaclyn- jakeysnakey - if you have the opportunity to meet Greenlight1964 - she is awesome to hang out with and a great manifester for sure!

awww, thanks gigglefritz!!! miss you, hi to Jody too!!

Hi everybody! I just got these notifications now, and thank you all for being so friendly! I am realizing how important it is to have likeminded people in your life

giggle and greenlight - are you both in the city of Chicago? Would either of you (or both!) be interested in meeting up for a coffee or meal or something of the sort?

Looking forward to meeting you!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by jakeysnakey View Post
    Hi everybody! I just got these notifications now, and thank you all for being so friendly! I am realizing how important it is to have likeminded people in your life

giggle and greenlight - are you both in the city of Chicago? Would either of you (or both!) be interested in meeting up for a coffee or meal or something of the sort?

Looking forward to meeting you!

JS
    hi JS! sorry, just seeing this now, i sometimes go in and out of the forum and forget what thread i've visited. i live about 20 minutes from the city. you can send me a pm and we can exchange info! have a great day!