Thread: Wink wink

Wink wink

The universe responds very quickly to alignemt. Today on the way to drop off the kids to school we parked next to some circus cars and took some time reading and looking at the signs.
    I just got offered free tickets...:-)

"It will come, and it will come fast."--Abraham.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    such FUN!!

Yes fun.
    Have got my cynical hubbie giving it a go for 30 days. Day 6 and he received 5 Galaxy Tablets for free for his business today :-)

More fun!!

I got a bit OOTV yesterday over something. Old negative 'poor me' patterns still transpire from time to time. I tried soothing and did a little. My hubby helped me soothe even more, I then got off the topic entirely...anyway, I manifested a manicure paid for from the very person I'd gotten ootv about....

yay!!
    I know it's not about the stuff though..just how I feel!

More fun...

I saw a bag I loved (erm by Valentino so not cheap) in the department store the other day. I asked the sales guy how much. Then he asked if I wanted to try it and I replied; 'no my husband will buy it for me' in a jovial way, not meaning it, just being lighthearted. I mentioned my love of it to my hubby and 2 friends, then didn't think on it again..guess what?
    I just got home to find it there with pink roses from my husband!

You couldn't make it up. And I was big time OOTV this morning, on an Anger scale, have been working on my processes to soothe it!

I LIKE being subscribed to your thread!!!
    You are VERY inspiring!

Ahh thank you. Coming from you that is very inspiring!!

I have Marc and others to thank for setting me straight. I am still getting OOTV and this morning was a big one, but am going easy on myself and have just meditated and had a nap...small steps but loving the week so far!! Xxx

So good...
    I just now rampaged on my Bliss-thread about the freedom and liberty to be totally imperfect...

Just ENJOY, no matter what, and no matter where you are. Itīs really ALL good, when we just look with loving eyes!